Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penile rotation, insecure!! need HELP

Hi guys,

I just wanted to ask you guys a few questions, because I'm sometimes very insecure about my penis. I really hope you recognize my problem and give me some tips.

When my penis is flaccid it looks already weird, it bends to the left with +- 50 degrees. When my penis is in erection it also bends to the left and it is rotated counter-clockwise. When you make pictures of the sides of the erection it doesnt look bad and you cant really see a significant curve I guess (although my penis is a little bit inclined upwards), but when I make a picture from the front you see a clearly bend. It is like of the right corpus cavernosum is much bigger then the left and in erectional state it looks like the right corpus cavernosum is above the left, it's like the right side of the penis is the outside track of a race course and the left side of the penis the inside track, which causes also the rotation I guess? I also cannot bend the erectional penis as easy to the right as to the left.

I also want to say that my penile raphe is not in the middle and sometimes I can also not pee straight, I pee to the left then. The weird thing is, when I pull my erectional penis straight the raph line is almost to the side, but when I dont pull it straight and leave my penis rotated and a little bit bended to the left as it is naturally, the raph line is straight.

This is my situation in short. I am 99% sure that is it a congenital penile rotation. Is their anything I can do about it? I really hope you can help me out guys!

Kind regards,

TrevorT

ps: Oh and one question about jelqing against the curve. You've said in some forums that you have a left bend (like me), but you jelq with your right hand. I dont really understand why you dont jelq with your left hand to a left curve, because with your left hand you have way more space to bend it to the right while jelqing.
    TrevorT
    Last edited by TrevorT; 04-19-2017, 07:34 AM.

Doesn't anyone recognize this problem? I already read pretty much about penile torsion and stuff, but I wanted to know if someone recognize this or has any tips for me. Starting to get a little bit down and desperate now

Comment

Sometimes you just have to wait.

Sorry, that's the way forums are, hang in there, keep researching.

Which side do you 'dress' yourself, in your underwear, to the right or left ?
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Curveture correction needs more time than penis enlargement.So my advice is begin JP90 routine, do not do any exercises for your curve for 90 days and start saving money for phallosan forte/extender/ADS.
        Reader discretion is advised.My signature is for motivational purposes only.

Some people say it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean.If you wanna make some motion which boat will you pick? - A sailboat or BATTLECRUISER -

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
          Sometimes you just have to wait.

Sorry, that's the way forums are, hang in there, keep researching.

Which side do you 'dress' yourself, in your underwear, to the right or left ?
          You are right bro, sorry for my impatience. It's always to the left. I also sleep with my knees up, this may cause my flaccid penis to hang not 100% to the ground. I try to put it as much to the right as I can.

Comment

Originally posted by cashbacter View Post
            Curveture correction needs more time than penis enlargement.So my advice is begin JP90 routine, do not do any exercises for your curve for 90 days and start saving money for phallosan forte/extender/ADS.
            Thanks for your reply! So I just need to do JP90 routine without adjustments to it in your opinion?

Comment

I would think condition the penis first, before adding in any thing to correct.
              My reasoning, is that during the conditioning phase, there will be more than enough variables to manage & adjust for, without complicating the scenario.

During the conditioning, continue your research. Start & keep a log, so as to aid in managing things.
              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

During jelqs pull to the right so more slide pressure is against the left. This will encourage the left to grow. After 90 days of beginner routine start using bundled stretches to help stretch the left side also.
                ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by TrevorT View Post
                  Thanks for your reply! So I just need to do JP90 routine without adjustments to it in your opinion?
                  We don't like injuries here because every injury throw you days/weeks/months back.Patience and commitment will help you during your journey.Stay safe and sane.Listen to experts
                  Reader discretion is advised.My signature is for motivational purposes only.

Some people say it's not the size of the ship, it's the motion of the ocean.If you wanna make some motion which boat will you pick? - A sailboat or BATTLECRUISER -

Comment

i think your problem is similar to me? check my pictures ...

Comment

Hi TrevorT,

Hi fully agree with Danglar, you will have enough variables to manage and it will NOT be easy, take my word on it.
                      It may take MONTHS just to find the technique that is right for you and few more weeks to even perform it properly.

With that said, I do agree with cashbacter - you should save up for the Phallosan and hopefully by the time you receive it, you will be done with conditioning phase (2-3 months).

When you receive your Phallosan, adjust your manual routine for fixing your curve.
                      After conditioning I would also suggest consulting with BigAl about your curve.

Best of luck!
                      Started: 29/11/2016
                      NBPEL:5.4.. 5.6.. 5.7
                      BPEL:6.. 6.2.. 6.3
                      MSEG: 4.8.. 4.9
                      BEG: 5
                      BPFSL: 5.4.. 6.2
                      What the mind thinks the body follows
                      My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                        I would think condition the penis first, before adding in any thing to correct.
                        My reasoning, is that during the conditioning phase, there will be more than enough variables to manage & adjust for, without complicating the scenario.

During the conditioning, continue your research. Start & keep a log, so as to aid in managing things.
                        Thanks for the tips mate

Comment

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                          During jelqs pull to the right so more slide pressure is against the left. This will encourage the left to grow. After 90 days of beginner routine start using bundled stretches to help stretch the left side also.
                          Are the mini jelqs also an option after JP90? And when I'm jelqing I stretch my whole penis to the right against the curve, then I jelq. Is that how you mean it?

Comment

Originally posted by poseidon88 View Post
                            i think your problem is similar to me? check my pictures ...
                            Your dick seems right to me, I have some sort of curve in my whole penis like one chamber is much smaller. So it is not really a curve which begins on the middle or something, but it is in my whole penis. That's why erection looks kinda straight from the sides, but not from the front. I also have more problems with stretching it to the right, but with enough pressure it is possible.

Comment

Originally posted by Fantastic View Post
                              Hi TrevorT,

Hi fully agree with Danglar, you will have enough variables to manage and it will NOT be easy, take my word on it.
                              It may take MONTHS just to find the technique that is right for you and few more weeks to even perform it properly.

With that said, I do agree with cashbacter - you should save up for the Phallosan and hopefully by the time you receive it, you will be done with conditioning phase (2-3 months).

When you receive your Phallosan, adjust your manual routine for fixing your curve.
                              After conditioning I would also suggest consulting with BigAl about your curve.

Best of luck!
                              Thanks for the tips mate! So JP90 is the way to go now I guess. Im kinda keen on working on the curve, but an injurie is the worst thing which can happen now.

Comment

Working...
                              X