Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does receiving anal make your pelvic floor tight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does receiving anal make your pelvic floor tight?

Hello new member here

This question is about gay sex and being a bottom. I was wondering if receiving anal penetration can cause you to automatically kegel during penetration. Are you automatically contracting your pelvic floor the whole time? Is there any bad side affects on your erections from being a bottom?

Welcome eraseme, to PE Gym! You are welcome to post your question on the open forums, but I am moving it to the penile injuries & anomilies forum. Also, you should consider joining the Gay& Bi-sexual Group, then posting your question in a new thread there. You'll likely receive more answers specific to your question from those group members than here on the open forums. You may join Groups here by clicking on the GROUPS tab, grey bar, top left, next to PENIS FORUMS, then follow the prompts to join a group. ALSO, READ ALL the threads in START HERE, top left, grey bar, to learn ALL you'll need to know about gym membership, posting protocols, and MUCH more!

Comment

anyone?

Comment

Welcome. While I've never been penetrated by a man I have taken a few big vibes from time to to time. I learned to completely relax, every muscle, during insertion. So. I guess no. IDK, with a partner, maybe different, expectations and all. Nervous energy.
        A prayer, is kinda the same as a "Like". If there are enough likes, God will take notice. So "Like" away please. My daughter needs your prayers. Thank You.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
          I've never been penetrated by a man
          But would ya? Ya know like when in rome-an soldiers.

I'll show myself out again. My jokes are really bad tonight.
          I came here for the EQ, but I stayed for PE

Dick Stats
          Aug 2016 BPFL 5.5" BPEL 6.5" EG:5.125" EQ:6/10
          Jun 2017 BPFL 6.5" BPEL 7.25" EG:5.50 EQ 6.5/10
          OCT 2018 BPFL BPEL 7.75" EG:5.50 EQ 7/10

Comment

I suppose tension could arise, but proper anal sex requires relaxation of the sphincter. If there is tension down there then you're doing it wrong.
            My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Working...
            X