Long fast & autophagy experiment.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Long fast & autophagy experiment.

Having used 24hr intermittent fasting to lose weight, I embarked upon a 5 day fast for kicks. Opon completing this fast I commenced PE once again, only to be disappointed by a recurring injury. A weak spot on my banjo string caused by erect extender strapping.

I would like your thoughts on why this injury is recurring and your opinions on my method for this possible remedy.

My thoughts: after giving the injury close to 3 months healing time I have came to the conclusion that there is scar tissue that is weak and cannot withstand much stress. I have not been pushing to hard either.

After learning about fasting I have heard a lot about autophagy. It begins approximately 3 days into fasting. (Water) tea etc. There has been many physical phenomenon reported, scars disappearing etc etc etc, this is due to the body canabilising and renewing compromised cells, really quite interesting.

Long story short - I am embarking on a 21 day water fast in a last ditch attempt to rid myself of this PE hindrance.

I have become amazed by the benefits of intermittent fasting/fasting. I would like to know if anyone on the forum has used fasting in any way, if not I believe for the serious pe'r it could have potentially ground breaking ramifications if used correctly.

I will report the results on this thread if I get 2 months successful PE after fasting and healing.

PS, I have the extra 20 pounds body fat to burn for fuel.

I would get an LEDman inrared/red mixed light device. I have used and recommended them for every PE'er.

That and use cator oil/black seed oil and later use MSM/glucosamine cream.

Just make sure to keep you salt, electrolyte intake up during fasting.
    Make sure to get daily salt intake.

Comment

Originally posted by DontTakeCipro! View Post
      I would get an LEDman inrared/red mixed light device. I have used and recommended them for every PE'er.

That and use cator oil/black seed oil and later use MSM/glucosamine cream.

Just make sure to keep you salt, electrolyte intake up during fasting.
      Make sure to get daily salt intake.
      Thanks for the advice DTC, I have black seed oil and castor oil. I tried to remedy the problem area with castor oil but as my forskin retracts over the wound it killed a layer of skin. My fault for not rubbing it in well enough I believe. Are you suggesting using black seed oil as an ointment?

Comment

I did a 7 day water fast to cure hf. Didnt happen. Your injury came back because you didnt start slow. Ive done this my self. for example if you break your knee and let it rest for a year it will never be 100% until you strenghen it your self. You need to start really really slowly. Thats the only way you will re condition your penis.
        https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...rspective.html Hard flaccid and why you have it. Recovered.

Link to off site location removed.

Comment

Originally posted by greg123 View Post
          I did a 7 day water fast to cure hf. Didnt happen. Your injury came back because you didnt start slow. Ive done this my self. for example if you break your knee and let it rest for a year it will never be 100% until you strenghen it your self. You need to start really really slowly. Thats the only way you will re condition your penis.
          Thanks Greg, yea you could be correct, I was careful, although next time I'm taking no chances. Time/progress I guess.

Comment

Taking slowly means you should jelq for exaple near your flaccid state. Less minutes. Less force. Better warm up.
            https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...rspective.html Hard flaccid and why you have it. Recovered.

Comment

Do that for a month. I did it and saw veins popping blue from the bloodflow. And after a month of this i increased my intensity. Dedication. Thats the key word.

Comment

Originally posted by greg123 View Post
                Do that for a month. I did it and saw veins popping blue from the bloodflow. And after a month of this i increased my intensity. Dedication. Thats the key word.

Thanks for for the advice Greg, I'll start jp90 halved at low intensity then increase month 2 and 3. Ohh I got dedication when it comes to increasing member size lol, no doubt about that. Cheers.

Comment

YO,
                  With fasting you have 3 kinds of autophagy, macro, micro, and ketone mediated. Controlling these during fasting will give you the best experience.

If you are dead set on fasting for 21 days, please listen to your body. "hermetic crisis" is a LOAD OF BS, it's like running your engine with no oil and while it burns up and blows saying "all the smoke and fire and smell is good."

Yes, there is/are "healing crisis" events. but water fasting proponents so often want to tell you "all the pain is a sign of healing". that is NOT true, and can lead to damage.

21 days is long enough to deplete you vital reserves. You will want to consider electrolyte replacement, and sodium intake apart from "Salt water flushes" which are insane IMHO.

Valter Lango has shown that the fast mimicking diet can still put a person into ketosis and a healing state.

Good luck
                  Blessings!

Comment

Originally posted by DontTakeCipro! View Post
                    YO,
                    With fasting you have 3 kinds of autophagy, macro, micro, and ketone mediated. Controlling these during fasting will give you the best experience.

If you are dead set on fasting for 21 days, please listen to your body. "hermetic crisis" is a LOAD OF BS, it's like running your engine with no oil and while it burns up and blows saying "all the smoke and fire and smell is good."

Yes, there is/are "healing crisis" events. but water fasting proponents so often want to tell you "all the pain is a sign of healing". that is NOT true, and can lead to damage.

21 days is long enough to deplete you vital reserves. You will want to consider electrolyte replacement, and sodium intake apart from "Salt water flushes" which are insane IMHO.

Valter Lango has shown that the fast mimicking diet can still put a person into ketosis and a healing state.

Good luck
                    Blessings!
                    Thanks DTC, food for thought. I ended the fast after a week. I did so because I felt shit, I believe the fat I have left is toxic for reasons I won't go into. Yes I believe when ketosis is reached there is a rise in healing within the body. I have bought ketone testing strips and will now turn my attention to elevating the ketones through diet. I would also like to state that the 1/4" BPEL gain prior to and cause of said injury has vanished, 2 weeks, gone.

Comment

Originally posted by closed143 View Post
                      Having used 24hr intermittent fasting to lose weight, I embarked upon a 5 day fast for kicks. Opon completing this fast I commenced PE once again, only to be disappointed by a recurring injury. A weak spot on my banjo string caused by erect extender strapping.

I would like your thoughts on why this injury is recurring and your opinions on my method for this possible remedy.
                      I *strongly* recommend unfastening your banjo string. I put this off for many many years after first wanting it done. Tried a couple of years ago but half-assed it and was too skittish to complete it. Finally did it right 6 months ago and I truly could not be happier with the results.

Comment

Working...
                      X