How I recovered from 'Hard Flaccid'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How I recovered from 'Hard Flaccid'

Hey guys, 4 years ago when I was 16 I had 'hard flaccid' and back then I recall there was little to no help/knowledge about it on the internet, I set out to 'cure it'. My hard flaccid followed an injury to the penis where my girlfriend at the time bent it down a little too far ( I had really stiff and upward facing erections).

I tried everything that I could think of, including diet, stretching etc..

During this time (and still now) I played games religiously, meaning I was sat down for long periods of time and on top of this I would slouch, my posture was completely ****ed and I am still even to this day trying to fully fix my pelvic tilt.

About 3 years later, one day I was out and had spent most of the day on my feet and walking around, and I had to use the public bathroom, although the hard flaccid was present, it was softer, not as cold and looser than normal and then it all made sense to me... My hard flaccid was the result of not one, but two problems. The injury was present and trying to heal which is why I think the hard flaccid is there, but it never went away or repaired its self due to lack of blood flow in the area.

I started sitting with great posture, standing with great posture and sleeping on my back. My hard flaccid fixed its self shortly after.

I hope this helps at least somebody, as it helped me and I wish I knew this advice sooner as I was very stressed about it every day, I assume a lot of people with hard flaccid here may work office jobs, use the computer a lot etc and result are also sat down for very long periods of time .

Thanks for reading take care.
    hardflcd1996
    Last edited by hardflcd1996; 06-07-2017, 02:59 PM.

Thank you man. I was about to fix mine too like this.
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...rspective.html Hard flaccid and why you have it. Recovered.

Link to off site location removed.

Comment

How did you fix your pelvic tilt?. And whats streches did y do?
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/erectil...rspective.html Hard flaccid and why you have it. Recovered.

Comment

Originally posted by hardflcd1996 View Post
        Hey guys, 4 years ago when I was 16 I had 'hard flaccid' and back then I recall there was little to no help/knowledge about it on the internet, I set out to 'cure it'. My hard flaccid followed an injury to the penis where my girlfriend at the time bent it down a little too far ( I had really stiff and upward facing erections).

I tried everything that I could think of, including diet, stretching etc..

During this time (and still now) I played games religiously, meaning I was sat down for long periods of time and on top of this I would slouch, my posture was completely ****ed and I am still even to this day trying to fully fix my pelvic tilt.

About 3 years later, one day I was out and had spent most of the day on my feet and walking around, and I had to use the public bathroom, although the hard flaccid was present, it was softer, not as cold and looser than normal and then it all made sense to me... My hard flaccid was the result of not one, but two problems. The injury was present and trying to heal which is why I think the hard flaccid is there, but it never went away or repaired its self due to lack of blood flow in the area.

I started sitting with great posture, standing with great posture and sleeping on my back. My hard flaccid fixed its self shortly after.

I hope this helps at least somebody, as it helped me and I wish I knew this advice sooner as I was very stressed about it every day, I assume a lot of people with hard flaccid here may work office jobs, use the computer a lot etc and result are also sat down for very long periods of time .

Thanks for reading take care.
        That's all you did? You are fully cured and get morning wood? You lucky son of a bitch

Comment

Now that you mention it I started sleeping on my back and sitting better and that was around the time my HF went away too, but I was also doing Hindis/RK's daily. Maybe both of these things helped.

I had HF for nearly two years and before I got it I sat down too much and over-kegeled a lot, and my posture both sitting and sleeping were bad. Both of these things contributed to HF, and once I realized what I had and began stressing about it that made it even worse and it became a long-term problem.

Glad to finally understand these things now, and if my HF comes back I'm confident I can get rid of it again.
          PointyStick
          Last edited by PointyStick; 06-11-2017, 07:14 AM.
          "Good Wood."

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Comment

Hey guys,

Registered to answer to this.
            I have it too and recently i can attest that fixing my posture get rid of HF in me. I had it for years and years since teenager, that shit force me to believe i was born like that.
            What makes me realised and aware of my HF was smoking cannabis. everytime i waked and baked , after 2-3 puffs i was feeling sooo deeply relaxed all the way down to my penis. I was feeling just "open", my flaccid was huge for the rest of the day in comparaison before smoking .
            I knew THC increase blood flow so maybe it was because of that, but in me it was also eliminating all my muscle tension/spams i had from a forward head posture and light posterior pelvic tilt (thanks to all these years of gaming). No muscle tensions in my body was leading to a WAY better posture. I think posture is THE KEY to blood flow and poor one cause HF for me. Lying on the floor few minutes was a trigger.
            So, started sleeping on floor, guess what night/morning woods cames back. Flaccid is awsome everytime i'm on it too.

Keeping a good posture everyday make me free of HF. BUT, if i'm not conscious and get it fucked, HF cames back in a second. I'm working on it with drills and stretching, it's gonna take a while.

So guys check your posture, pelvic tilt, lie on the floor and try other things.

Much love

Comment

So you slept on the floor with your back facing up or down?.

Comment

Sleeping on the back of course.

Comment

Big update here,

after analysing my stretching session that always relieves my HF, i discovered something. I actually have the "Piriformis Syndrome", which is the sciatic nerve pinched by the Piriformis.
                  It is responsible for my HF, back pain and lack of sensations in my penis. everytime i stretch the piriformis, HF is replaced by a boner.
                  That would explain why cannabis worked so well. I believe sleeping on floor and keeping a good posture ease a lot the tension in this area.
                  I would recommend to anyone having HF trying this short routine : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_plF03mcoF4

Time to have my life back now i guess, much love to you

Comment

Working...
                  X