How fast can a curve be corrected?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How fast can a curve be corrected?

I have found that, due to my extremely prominent curve, my measurements are not only difficult to take, they also vary wildly. Not only that, but on occasion, edging is somewhat uncomfortable because of this curvature.

The curve shoots to the left starting from the middle of the shaft.

I have looked into flaccid bends (link:https://www.pegym.com/penis-exercises/flaccid-bend) as a possible step forward into correcting this abhorrent curve on my penis, and perhaps a possible focus for my PE routine once my 3 month conditioning is over.

I honestly feel that the fact that I have such a prominent curve is making all my PE exercises and measurements A LOT more difficult to do, and I am very much afraid that consequentially the curve itself might be hindering my gains in some way.

Not only that, but in terms of aesthetics, it makes my penis look like a boomerang, and it looks absolutely deformed. I want this curve corrected as soon as humanly possible.

Are there any other exercises I should consider to correct a super prominent curve like mine? If anyone has any experience with any other exercises that would correct a curve in record time, please let me know. Thank you.
    My Progress Log - The Pink Mile
    Start - 24/03/2017: 6.0 BPEL; 4.75 MEG; 4.88 BEG
    Current - 24/07/2017: 6.5 BPEL; 5.0 MEG; 5.13 BEG
    1st Goal: 8.0 BPEL; 6.0 MEG; 6.0 BEG

in addition to whatever else you may find then what i have found is you want to work against the curve. i use to have a much more pronounced upward curve on mine which is less now. i mean its still there but its not nearly as curved.

what i did was get either a semi erection and do something similar to jelqing but making sure to pull against the curve.

so its basically like this your penis bends like this ")"
    you pull it while jelqing to this direction "("

why do that?
    typically bends are caused by scar tissue, though small amount of bend is normal. so constantly working against its natural direction you are attempting to breakdown whatever is making it bend in the direction you dont want it to be in.

warning:
    be very careful with your penis. i cant tell you when or how much is too much but if you actually manage to break something you will be in the hospital. so just like any exercise on your penis dont overdo things, especially if you are new to PE.

Comment

How fast can a curve be corrected?
      Are you expecting corrected to be 100% i.e. no curvature remaining ?
      or
      Are you open to the possibility of only obtaining (example) a 33% improvement ?

I ask this to get you to fine tune your expectations of how thing may turnout.
      No right or wrong answer.
      Dangler
      Senior Administrator
      ☼ Wizard ☼
      White Tiger Award 2015
      Last edited by Dangler; 06-15-2017, 04:46 PM.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I know the feeling, I also have a big curve. I have decided only to focus on fixing it for some time, because I also find it difficult.

You could try edging while pressing against the curve, jelqing against the curve, and erect bends.

As Dangler say it's not sure it can be fixed 100%.
        BPEL: 17, 17.5, 18, 18.5, 19, 19.2
        EG: 13.3,

My Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by pe318 View Post
          in addition to whatever else you may find then what i have found is you want to work against the curve. i use to have a much more pronounced upward curve on mine which is less now. i mean its still there but its not nearly as curved.

what i did was get either a semi erection and do something similar to jelqing but making sure to pull against the curve.

so its basically like this your penis bends like this ")"
          you pull it while jelqing to this direction "("

why do that?
          typically bends are caused by scar tissue, though small amount of bend is normal. so constantly working against its natural direction you are attempting to breakdown whatever is making it bend in the direction you dont want it to be in.

warning:
          be very careful with your penis. i cant tell you when or how much is too much but if you actually manage to break something you will be in the hospital. so just like any exercise on your penis dont overdo things, especially if you are new to PE.
          Yeah, I have tried doing that for quite a while now, but it doesn't seem like it's improved much, if anything at all. I have a lined paper that I use to track the curvature, and it seems like I've not had any improvement on it.

And I've done most exercises to the opposite side throughout most of the time I've been doing my routine. I'll obviously keep trying it, but I feel like I'll need to combine those techniques to other curve correction exercises otherwise I won't see any results.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
            Are you expecting corrected to be 100% i.e. no curvature remaining ?
            or
            Are you open to the possibility of only obtaining (example) a 33% improvement ?

I ask this to get you fine tune your expectations of how thing may turnout.
            No right or wrong answer.
            Ideally, I'd like it to be 100% corrected.

Correcting it for only 33%, it would still be a very pronounced curve, so I wouldn't be very satisfied with that.

I would need a correction of about 75%.

I understand it might take me a long while to correct it to 100%, if it's even possible, but I'd happily make it so I correct it to about 50-60% as quickly as possible, and then I'd gradually move my focus away from it, and make it less of a priority. At that point I'd no longer add exercises specifically for curve correction (like flaccid or erect bends), I'd let simply jelqing and stretching against the curve and stretches do the remainder of the correction.

Comment

How big is your pronounced curve? It's sound like a lot.

I also use paper to track the curvature and mine looks like this: https://gyazo.com/ced632bf2bd36735f04b06ecc2f9af38

Is yours worse?

My Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by Mitter View Post
                How big is your pronounced curve? It's sound like a lot.

I also use paper to track the curvature and mine looks like this: https://gyazo.com/ced632bf2bd36735f04b06ecc2f9af38

Is yours worse?
                Slightly worse, yes. But not by much. I'll try taking a picture similar to yours later, and I'll post it here as well.

But yeah, it's ever so slightly worse, but I can tell you know my pain lol.

Comment

I do! But it have never been a problem for me during sex so it's not that bad. I have just never liked it and as you say, PE is harder with a curve.

I can't remember not having a curve, I was born with it. What about you?

And a question for everyone: Is it easier to fix a curve you was born with or a curve you got because of a injury?

My Progress Log

Comment

I do! But it have never been a problem for me during sex so it's not that bad. I have just never liked it and as you say, PE is harder with a curve.

And a question for everyone: Is it easier to fix a curve you was born with or a curve you got because of a injury?
                    Can't quite remember if I was born with it or not, I'm inclined to say no, but I remember first noticing it when I was 12 years old or so.

I've only had sex once, so unfortunately I don't have much experience on how the curve affects it, but I do remember that the curve definitely made some positions feel a bit off, and it was noticeably pushing against the left wall of the vagina, and in some thrusts it felt slightly uncomfortable.

I guess if I ever had the chance to use it for sex again, a good position to try would be to have the girl facing left so it hits the g-spot. Oh the irony, it's like coming up with the perfect comeback weeks after the fact; so frustrating.

Comment

i would say over all an injury based one is harder to fix, but if you know it is injury related then its easy to know what to do. natural bends have a variety of reasons why they bend and you have to figure out first why it did bend before trying to correct it. for instance if the natural bend was caused by the skin growing unevenly making it tighter on one side then you have to do skin stretching techniques before curvature correction.

Comment

Originally posted by pe318 View Post
                        i would say over all an injury based one is harder to fix, but if you know it is injury related then its easy to know what to do. natural bends have a variety of reasons why they bend and you have to figure out first why it did bend before trying to correct it. for instance if the natural bend was caused by the skin growing unevenly making it tighter on one side then you have to do skin stretching techniques before curvature correction.
                        What do skin stretching techniques consist of?

Also, having massaged my curve, it feels like a harder/tighter strip of 'nerves' is present, as opposed to the rest of the shaft which feels much softer. Would this be a natural bend due to skin growing unevenly?

Comment

I have tried for many months but i see no improvements at all.

100% erect bends
                          jelqing against it
                          stretching

This causes pain during intercourse for my partner.

but it isnt hindering gains, i Went from 7,2 to 8,1" with a left boomerang

I dont see why a curve would hinder ligament gains... neither girth unless you have a bend which is caused by scar tissue

Comment

Originally posted by Drjohn View Post

100% erect bends
                            jelqing against it
                            stretching

I dont see why a curve would hinder ligament gains... neither girth unless you have a bend which is caused by scar tissue
                            Sad to hear you couldn't fix your curve, glad to hear you still gained. I'm still going to try though, I will not be satisfied if I don't try.

My Progress Log

Comment

Originally posted by Drjohn View Post

100% erect bends
                              jelqing against it
                              stretching

How would I be able to identify whether or not the bend is caused by scar tissue?

Comment

Working...
                              X