penis and balls are purple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• penis and balls are purple

Think i may of ruptured a blood vessel, from too much vacuum with my bathmate. My cock and balls are very sore, but I can still get hard, piss without pain. Does this look like an emergency to you guys? Would you give it a few days, or go to ER now?
    TheZZMan
    Member of the Month Sept 2018
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by TheZZMan; 07-15-2017, 03:38 PM. Reason: No Penis Pics In The Open Forums

Your penis pictures have been removed. No pictures in the direct forums. You may use your personal album under your profile and then link to those pictures in the forums. Please read the rules of posting found under the START HERE button located above or if on a mobile device in the stickies in the beginner forums.

Edit, post went moderated AFTER I removed the pictures - strange.
    TheZZMan
    Member of the Month Sept 2018
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by TheZZMan; 07-15-2017, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by mar0855 View Post
      Think i may of ruptured a blood vessel, from too much vacuum with my bathmate. My cock and balls are very sore, but I can still get hard, piss without pain. Does this look like an emergency to you guys? Would you give it a few days, or go to ER now?
      Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
      Your penis pictures have been removed. No pictures in the direct forums. You may use your personal album under your profile and then link to those pictures in the forums. Please read the rules of posting found under the START HERE button located above or if on a mobile device in the stickies in the beginner forums.

Edit, post went moderated AFTER I removed the pictures - strange.
      Moderated post reinstated

Comment

Without seeing the picture, or knowing your personality, I might offer this for your consideration.

Leave it alone for a few days, and monitor.
        Occasional use of ice pack, might reduce any swelling.

If that area gets larger, and you are bothered, seek medical help.
        I don't know what anyone else could do at this point.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Sorry about that ZZbox. I should of read the rules. Here are links to the pics in my personal album. Please advice if you can fellas.

pic 1 - https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...9-img-0496.jpg

pic 2 - https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...8-img-0494.jpg

Sry pics are upside down

Comment

It looks like edema. Not serious at all. Give it some rest. Use less pressure.
            ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Thanks man, was worried. Appreciate it.

Comment

Dude that's not bad at all.

Very slight edema.

Probably all gone by time I posted. Right?
                How did I get here?

Well I was looking for Pygmy.com (I gotta thing for small people, so what), and ended up here.
                And I've been here ever since.

Comment

Been sore for about three days now. Was more worried about the color, was afraid it wasn't getting good blood circulation. You just hear all the horror stories of what can happen you know...

Comment

Before I learned tobpump properly I would get a donut bigger than your arm. Nothingbto worry about just learn your pressure limits. Nice penis and has by the way.

Comment

would love to add a couple inches to my EL, but thanks man.

Comment

Take it slow and build up safely. I learned proper technique and added 3 inches length. Justbdont try pushing ahead too fast.

Comment

Nice. I've been going for about six months and gained about an inch. Mind critiquing my routine?

it's

session 1 (2 sessions a day)

1. warmup
                          2. stretch (up, right up, left up) (middle, left middle, right middle) 3 sets x 30 seconds each
                          3. 180 jelqs.
                          4. 12 min bm session

session 2

1. warm up
                          2. wet jelq for 15 mins
                          3. stretch (down, left down, right down) (side left and right) 3 sets by 30 seconds each
                          4. 12 min bm session.

Too much? what would help me get to where i want to go in gains? (mostly looking for length)

Comment

I would put the sessions together into one session per training day. This gives your penis more time to heal and grow. It is a good routine. Use low pressure with the pumping and slowly add more time. Most important is giving the penis time to heal and grow.

Congratulations on those gains. Since you are aiming for length most slowly increase time and intensity on the stretches also. Remember stretching often impacts EQ. If it does take a longer rest break and let the smooth muscle catch up to the tunica.

Comment

Okay cool. So my dick is about 5.5 EL right now, and i've been using the hercules bm with the wv mod. How far is a safe distance to pump to ( in inches )?

Comment

Working...
                              X