Need help; hard flaccid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help; hard flaccid

Around march 2017 I woke up and had hard flaccid. At first I thought it was due to me getting hit in the the penis a few days prior and it took a while for the effects to catch up. I thought I'd give it some time and it would heal etc. Nothing changed, nothing healed. I went to the urologist thinking it was from me getting hit in the penis. My urologist said I was perfectly fine. I still have hard flaccid. For around 6 months.

Symptoms

-Flaccid penis always hard
    -Flaccid and erect penis loss in size(Flaccid lost more size)
    -EQ horrible
    -While flaccid the tip of my dick is always cold
    -Head deflated while erect 50% of the time when it was never deflated prior
    -corpus spongiosum deflated majority of the time.
    -I never really stressed out over my hard flaccid so I know none of it is mental

I just don't know what I can do. I was hoping someone here could help me out. There's no set plan of recovery for me, I don't even know the cause of it.
    Edit: I wasn't pe'ing prior to my hard flaccid(taking a break) so I know it wasn't due to over exercising my penis/injury.
    In need
    Last edited by In need; 07-27-2017, 12:17 AM. Reason: Add one thing.

Oh dear another one who will not believe there is a mental component to this .

The physical part of recovery is the easy bit .

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
      Oh dear another one who will not believe there is a mental component to this .

The physical part of recovery is the easy bit .
      This.
      My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

If I were stressed about this then why would I wait 6 months to even make a post about this issue? Makes no sense.

Comment

How is it mental if I haven't been stressing over it? Literally didn't even go to the urologist for months because I thought "It'll just heal by it's self" Everything points to me not being stressed. Common sense. What even makes you think "Oh no it's all mental for this guy" out of nowhere. Makes no sense.

Comment

Uh huh you sound just as stressed/anxious as the last hundred guys . They claimed it was purely physical as well.

It is a standard part of hf that the guy is stressed but does not want to admit it so anxiety/denial . So far as I can tell at this point it is a causal factor . The stress causes tension and specific spasm in the pelvic floor . Of course you can do stretches etc to relax the pelvic floor but what good is that if you are going to tense it up again because of the stress.

Comment

I agree with pegasus. Stress and anxiety lead to adrenaline rush which cause muscles to tighten. If you get into this bad habbit it's difficult to get out.
              Denial of the fact that you stress is very damaging because then you will not solve the main problem, which is what i just explained.

And yes your pelvic floor is probably tight, as is mine, but that can be resolved with massage and edging.
              The important first step is learning to relax your whole body, including the pelvic area. Involuntary kegels are the worst.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                Uh huh you sound just as stressed/anxious as the last hundred guys . They claimed it was purely physical as well.

It is a standard part of hf that the guy is stressed but does not want to admit it so anxiety/denial . So far as I can tell at this point it is a causal factor . The stress causes tension and specific spasm in the pelvic floor . Of course you can do stretches etc to relax the pelvic floor but what good is that if you are going to tense it up again because of the stress.
                Ok explain this to me then...how can one be totally relaxed and still have hard flaccid? If it was mostly mental the side effects would go away more times than not. Stop giving people false information saying that its mostly mental when at best its like 50/50 for most people.

Comment

Originally posted by In need View Post
                  Around march 2017 I woke up and had hard flaccid. At first I thought it was due to me getting hit in the the penis a few days prior and it took a while for the effects to catch up. I thought I'd give it some time and it would heal etc. Nothing changed, nothing healed. I went to the urologist thinking it was from me getting hit in the penis. My urologist said I was perfectly fine. I still have hard flaccid. For around 6 months.

Symptoms

-Flaccid penis always hard
                  -Flaccid and erect penis loss in size(Flaccid lost more size)
                  -EQ horrible
                  -While flaccid the tip of my dick is always cold
                  -Head deflated while erect 50% of the time when it was never deflated prior
                  -corpus spongiosum deflated majority of the time.
                  -I never really stressed out over my hard flaccid so I know none of it is mental

I just don't know what I can do. I was hoping someone here could help me out. There's no set plan of recovery for me, I don't even know the cause of it.
                  Edit: I wasn't pe'ing prior to my hard flaccid(taking a break) so I know it wasn't due to over exercising my penis/injury.
                  I would look into a PT that does pelvic floor work and I would try and keep your mind off of it for now.

Comment

I used to have severe HF. My dick would get hard and turtle constantly and this went on for over a year. So what did I do to cure it?

I just stopped thinking about it. I stopped considering it a problem and focused on more important things and it went away. Before that I tried RK's and Hindi Squats but they only do so much because stress would bring the tension back. In the end your mental state is what's most important. Now I can't even get HF if I tried.

By the way, continually reading about HF and posting about it will not help. Whenever I did that my HF would get worse. Your mind can do some freaky stuff.
                    PointyStick
                    Last edited by PointyStick; 07-28-2017, 06:29 AM.
                    "Good Wood."

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Comment

Originally posted by PointyStick View Post
                      I used to have severe HF. My dick would get hard and turtle constantly and this went on for over a year. So what did I do to cure it?

I just stopped thinking about it. I stopped considering it a problem and focused on more important things and it went away. Before that I tried RK's and Hindi Squats but they only do so much because stress would bring the tension back. In the end your mental state is what's most important. Now I can't even get HF if I tried.

By the way, continually reading about HF and posting about it will not help. Whenever I did that my HF would get worse. Your mind can do some freaky stuff.
                      What are some things you did to help forget about it?

Comment

Originally posted by Autimatic View Post
                        Ok explain this to me then...how can one be totally relaxed and still have hard flaccid? If it was mostly mental the side effects would go away more times than not. Stop giving people false information saying that its mostly mental when at best its like 50/50 for most people.
                        This. Hate how all these moderators tell people they got "head issues" just because they don't really know hard flaccid operates...and the fact is, there is too much unknown about it to treat it. Treatments are iffy and of the few people that recover, there are hundreds that can't seem to. To say all these people have head issues is a cope out. If it's all head issues, symptoms would go away during happy periods in one life or when one is having minimal anxiety...this simply does not occur

Comment

Originally posted by mikecares View Post
                          This. Hate how all these moderators tell people they got "head issues" just because they don't really know hard flaccid operates...and the fact is, there is too much unknown about it to treat it. Treatments are iffy and of the few people that recover, there are hundreds that can't seem to. To say all these people have head issues is a cope out. If it's all head issues, symptoms would go away during happy periods in one life or when one is having minimal anxiety...this simply does not occur
                          Exactly. I feel like anxiety can play a major role in not getting erections, but the root cause of hard flaccid is not mental.

Comment

Guys ,"head issues" doesn't necessarily means periods of anxiety , its a little bit more complicated than that in HF cases ,
                            when the subconscious mind looked the loop , it is not easy thing to break specially when it came to our penis's
                            the same thing with dreams , happy periods do not prevent nightmares, in HF this subconscious falls in deep long closed nightmare loop
                            to break it you have to understand it
                            this have been discussed in a millions of pages books has been written about it
                            Its totally not physical

Comment

Originally posted by ho1985 View Post
                              Guys ,"head issues" doesn't necessarily means periods of anxiety , its a little bit more complicated than that in HF cases ,
                              when the subconscious mind looked the loop , it is not easy thing to break specially when it came to our penis's
                              the same thing with dreams , happy periods do not prevent nightmares, in HF this subconscious falls in deep long closed nightmare loop
                              to break it you have to understand it
                              this have been discussed in a millions of pages books has been written about it
                              Its totally not physical
                              I'm very aware of the subconscious and its role in anxious and depressive states. However, there is also a conscious mind and if you can alter how you view the situation consciously, you can alter your subconscious greatly. For example, if you're like many of the other posters with hard flaccid who are in constant despair, anxiousness and depressed over their situation, that will heavily transfer over into their subconscious which leads to dreams about it, constant negative reactions they feel like they can't control, etc. On the other hand, if you're like me and the poster right above me and truley believe that hf isn't that bad and is nothing more then an unconvince (which we beloevd because we have gone out there, had see wjth our gfs and gone through the whole process with dating girls while having hf), you truley believe it and you know you can live a normal life...this transfers to you subconscious and thus the situation doesn't affect you as much. The key here is taking action and showing yourself it isn't that bad...going out there, having sex and lossing an erection or two and showing yourself it isn't the end of the world because you can still get erect and have sex

Comment

Working...
                              X