hard flaccid and turtling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hard flaccid and turtling

i went too hard on low jelging (made a mistake and now i know better) and the flaccid is going hard on me and turtling too i had this problem before but both at the same time

it does go soft and normal at some points of the day and no length and girth have been lost when erected but what can i do to make it heal faster and quicker cuz it does get overturned quickly

Apply heat as many times a day as possible and do heli shakes to get the blood flowing.At night try some bed fowfers
    Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

it hasn't got any better but it has only been a day i did wat hjfboxer said but i am worried about it being something worse. say if it is, can pc exercises do anything for this

i took a week off only workout 1 time before i posted this it did feel lighter which makes me worry more.

for people that have venous leakage do they have a hard flaccid all the time or sometimes i don't know what to do this myself rite now i have anxiety problems i know they don;t help but thats who i am i can't help it please help??

i can still keep a erection for pretty much the same time i kept one before i don't if that helps
      lovethis
      Last edited by lovethis; 03-22-2010, 08:00 PM.

Comment

Keep your finger out your ass.
        budlightlion
        Banned
        Last edited by budlightlion; 03-22-2010, 08:49 PM.

Comment

thanx i needed to hear that i just go kegels untell this problem is gone and hope to god i don't have any serious problems but i am just wondering people with venous leakage can this still gain length and girth with pe?????

Comment

Originally posted by lovethis View Post
            thanx i needed to hear that i just go kegels untell this problem is gone and hope to god i don't have any serious problems but i am just wondering people with venous leakage can this still gain length and girth with pe?????
            Yeah they can, but it's because you stick things up you ass lol.

Your dick turns hard flaccid and in one particular spot it turns particularly small and tight.

Comment

i mite have anxiety problems but i don't like anything up or in my ass thats why i take my shit on time but i do love a good sexy ass to stick my dick up her ass and soon my monster thanx bro

Comment

Yeah this is kind of happening to me too, im already 2 1/2 months in, and recently i decided to do a more stretch routine....like adding a firmer stretch to the basic ones, and also jelqing at a lower erection.. but now im having negative pis, and its bothering me.

this just started this morning, and so ive just been applying heat throughout.

my question is will i be able to continue pe after my break tommorow? or should i wait longer? Btw im on a 2on 1 off routine, all basic 90 day stuff.

Comment

i saw a doctor at a walk in clinic he testing givin me a piss test(check if i caught anything but 99% no ) i going to see my family doctor tomorrow i took l arginine powder and recovery powder for about 5 days helped very little

i am experiencing these signs rite now
                  -hard flaccid ( not all the time but do get one after erection)(also goes soft after i poke it couple times)
                  -turtling (here and there)
                  -lower hornyness /sex drive
                  -little pain/discomfort on the left side of the shaft once or twice a day
                  -little pain/discomfort in left testicular one area on tough
                  -pain/discomfort left groin area sometimes (at the beginning of the shaft about inch away)

has anyone seen this before or have a idea whats going on??

should i ask for some specific tests or anything from the doctor?????
                  lovethis
                  Last edited by lovethis; 03-28-2010, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Ive had the same exact thing for the last 11 months. Hasnt gone away. Its worse than yours though I guarantee it. Most people health within a month by applying heat for half hour a day. Good luck and hope it isnt like mine

Comment

Working...
                    X