PE related Varicocele/Hard Flaccid

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE related Varicocele/Hard Flaccid

So I've been doing PE for about 8 months now about 2 weeks ago It was one of my "go easy" days and I did some light stretching and a traction wrap, I ended falling asleep for a few hours with the traction wrap on and when I woke up I had lumps on both of my testes where the epididymis would be. 2 weeks later I can now see the classic bag of worms forming. I started pelvic floor stretches and eating different to raise Nitric oxide levels it helps some but I'm concerned it is going to just go progressively worse. ALSO it is accompanied by a Hard flaccid, not 100% of the time but sometimes if my varicocele is acting up..

- My question is has anyone had a varicocele develop from doing PE/Kegel exercises?

-Do you think that pelvic floor dysfunction might play a role in this ? (Even so don't feel tight down there)

-Could I have cause it from extended edging/Kegel routines
    (I did take it to far a couple times and had some pain in my testes afterwards but nothing that lasted more then a few hours)

Any feedback is greatly appreciated THANKS!

I do believe pelvic floor could be related to v and that hindi squats and rk etc can be of benefit .
    Anxiety is your enemy.

Comment

If you're suffering a varicocele which is basically dilated veins in the scrotum you might want to avoid any nitric oxide boosters because nitric oxide is a gas in the blood responsible for dilating veins and arteries, so this could make things worse. However, if you insist on doing it anyways for whatever reason, use only L-Arginine or L-citrulline opposed to a herbal nitric oxide booster because with the L-arginine and L-citrulline the body will just use it to its own likings not dilating veins unneccessarily, where as with herbal nitric oxide boosters you will force the body to dilate all veins and arteries that come in contact with the substance and the body has no control over it.

In a nutshell: dilation of veins by nitric oxide is not something you wish for in a Varicocele which is abnormally dilated veins in the scrotum.

Try Hindi squats to fix your Varicocele.

Comment

Just a update: I've gotten the varicocele to calm down for the moment with diet, stretching and controlling my emotions, still any prolonged sitting will make it flare up.

I work outside in the sweltering heat, ive been out of work for the past 2 weeks trying to get this under control, I thought I had it under control so I went back and boy was I wrong, I didn't experience the pain I initially felt like the first flare up but the veins on my right testical were swelled more than I've seen since the first encounter...

At this point I think I need to take a leave of absence and fix myself, possibly start considering a new career, ANY advice or home remedy programs would be appreciated Thanks !!

Comment

Hi,check out this thread it has a lot of advice https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...ght=VARICOCELE also keep updating this topic if you find someoning usefull good luck

Comment

Working...
          X