Just one month in injury please advise

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just one month in injury please advise

Thanks for taking the time to read my message . I started with Basic jelqing exercises Maybe once or twice A-day for about 5 minutes each . I was also stretching left right up-and-down for 5 minutes per day I was Being careful not going to hard I had no Injuries are bruises Or complications things are going well

Then three Weeks in after a regular session of intercourse with my girlfriend i hopped in the shower A North and in a moment of excitement I went way too hard on jelqing probably a 3 or 4 times harder than ever done before The light was off and i didnt realized what I was doing.

Shortly there after I look down and realized there is a bulge like a vain runnning under the surface, it wasnt painful but it was protruding a millimeter or 2, i immediately realized i had caused damage. In 2 other areas On the shaft Are other similar bulges. The other ones are nit painful. The one midvway through the center on the right which covers the right half of the shaft has been painful on and off every day since. I have abstained from sex and jelqing and masterbation.

I have not been to a urologist, from day one of the injury the pain comes and goes. To describe the pain its a deep sharp pain not a surface pain. No changes a weeek in. My effections are unchanged every morning i have an errection which causes pain for the rest of the day. Also it appears all of my gains from 3 weeks are gone but i am left with pain and 100% sure i should not be putting any strain on my member.

I have read the internet up and down what are the potential injuries which i may have incurred? Also what are tbe recommendations from here on out, could this become a chronic injury? Should I go to a urologist, is there medication i can be perscribed to improve and expediate healing? I live a healthy life style and healthy eating.
    Dangler
    Senior Administrator
    ☼ Wizard ☼
    White Tiger Award 2015
    Last edited by Dangler; 08-15-2017, 06:28 PM.

I forgot to ask what kind of an injury does this sound like?

Comment

Sounds like it has been way over worked; and what ever healing takes place over time, will have to be seen.

May have caused nerve sheath disruption, causing the nerve to become very sensitive. Erections & sex will cause those areas to be easily neurologically active. (very sensitive).

It takes time. Just my opinion on all this, I'm no nerve expert.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

I gotta give you credit, because after having sex, the last thing I wanna do is PE. I would also recommend doing PE with the lights on so you can see exactly what's going on. If I'm doing PE and I see something that doesn't look normal such as a vein that looks like it ready to explode, I'm gonna ease up a bit. While doing PE, watching your penis transform is like watching "The Evolution of Man". lol

Comment

I'm in agreement with the earlier post. Leave your penis alone and give it a bit of time to heal. It can take weeks for even minor injuries. If it does not seem to improve, see a doctor and tell him exactly what happened.
          Starting (20 JUL 2012)
          BPFSL: 7.5"
          BPEL: 6.75"
          EG: 4.75"
          Current (8/3/17)
          BPFSL: 8.7"
          BPEL: 8.1"
          MEG: 5.5"
          BEG: 5.5"

Short Term Goal:
          8.25 BPEL
          5.75 MEG

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
            Sounds like it has been way over worked; and what ever healing takes place over time, will have to be seen.

May have caused nerve sheath disruption, causing the nerve to become very sensitive. Erections & sex will cause those areas to be easily neurologically active. (very sensitive).

It takes time. Just my opinion on all this, I'm no nerve expert.
            I dont tgink its a nerve. I feel like theres a crease on the inside and where the crease is it bulges out. I thought its a trambosed vain but ruling that out. Im tryimg to get a better idea of what kind of injury it may be. Also 3 weeks is no where enough to get perminent gains. I felt like the gains were very real immediately but after one week off it seems everything is gone. Now i am not even comsidering pe until full recovery does anyone have experience with pe perminent injury where they could never return. I have a bad wrist from boxing which never was 100% is this a potential corposa soft tissue damage which could result in scarring making the tissue perminently weaker.?

Comment

Its going on week 2 the bulgee have not resolved and the pain persists at random i have still refraimed from any sexyual activity and kind of not sure what to do just founf out my health insurance lapsed so waiting to renew that. So urologist is not in the cards for the time being. If anyo e can suggest diagnosis optio s, its not a nerve damage issue but some kind of an injury which i can not pinpoint. I was thinking derp vain trombosus... but unsure, there are bulges on all sides and some on top they feel like hard veins deeper under the surface they are not straight lines either. Any help or suggestions are appreciated.heat ice whatelse beyond no activity?

Comment

Working...
              X