Hard vein

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard vein

I have a hard thin squiggly like vein on my penis. I only see it if I get 100% hard after jelqing. I only see it after jelqing an if I'm fully hard. Idk if I'm over doing it, I've been doing jp90 for about 2 months an do about 300 jelqs now in total per session 2 on 1 off. I couldn't get the hang of v jelqs so I decide to just add those 90 v jelqs as normal jelqs. An I've been adding slow progress, usually add 10 more jelqs a week. Also the vein does hurt just slightly uncomfortable if I run my hand over it too hard.

Did you have the hard vein before you started or is it only after jelqing?
    My Progress Log: "The Unusual Marathon" - The Journery of A (very) Hard gainer

Comment

I didn't have it before I started an yes I only have it after jelqing.

Comment

i'd like know as well. got one after using a vacuum ads for 4hrs total but taking it off every hour or so. mine is by the glans. see and feel it when flaccid.

Comment

Bump

Comment

This may be a thrombosis. It can be a vein or lymph. Is it lumpy? Or smooth?

Comment

Dude, you went over board, I had this before (we've all been guilty of over training i bet. you need to take a few days off. no PE at all or masturbating, etc. Nothing).

Less is sometimes More.

Comment

Does this sound like what you have?

https://www.pegym.com/forums/penile-...ml#post1389940

Comment

I know it's most likely thrombosis, does it go away on its own?

Comment

Have you been to see a medical professional? Has this issue changed at all since you first posted this thread?
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Mine subsided with time, you have definitely overworked yourself and need an extended rest/break from PE until it heals. It may come back as well. It is your body trying to repair damage. Like others said, minimal use other than to pee and be proud of. It will get better, but if you have had this for a whole year straight, there may be cause for concern.

Comment

In these cases it can be to know what is increased development and what indicates an issue .

Comment

I definitely am more vascular in general. My thrombosis is certainly lymph and it clears immediately with light pressure and doesn't hurt. As a result I am not worried and I haven't stopped PE. I just check myself more frequently while I'm extending to make sure it doesn't build up. If you have a painful or vein that seems more serious.

Comment

For what it's worth, I had a thrombosis that occurred from pumping at too high of pressure. It was there for over a year. It got slightly better but not completely gone.

It wasn't until I began using a jelq device that it eventually went away. Mine was located on the underside midway between the base and my glans.
                            Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                            Recommended Routine
                            2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                            BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Thanks for the responses guys, i had this problem a year or so ago an I stopped everything an let it heal, I'm sure I over did things then. It seems to have healed an I just got back into this again but i have noticed the same vein does come up after jelqing but it doesn't seem to be hard anymore or uncomfortable by any means. It just looks like a smaller vein but isn't hard. Is this anything to worry about still? Also the only time even when I did have this problem was after jelqing an I would edge after. Only would noticed it after jelqing an being 100% hard from edging. I rarely would see the hard vein during sex or anything, if I did it wasn't very noticeable or uncomfortable. Last question, do you guys think if you start with smaller girth that maybe you penis can't handle as much right away? Sorry for this being all over the place and thx for all the help.

Comment

Working...
                              X