So apparently your foreskin has muscles? Need advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So apparently your foreskin has muscles? Need advice

EDIT: Can anyone tell me what's wrong with my flaccid? Photos here: https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...y-flaccid.html

Original post:

So I'm uncircumsized. Suffered phimosis as a child, got cured through corticosteroid cream. Later in life I realized I was still having pain and constriction while fully erected and foreskin retracted. It was always this ring causing it. I did some googling and it's apparently called the preputial sphincter, which is a bunch of tiny muscles which contract and expand at the same time causing the foreskin to naturally roll back over the glans. It does this with me without a problem but when retracted it can sometimes constrict again, constricting my shaft! Also it feels tight when erect, sometimes with pain involved.

This explains why I hourglass when it's cold while flaccid, because muscles contract when exposed to coldness. I've already visited my doctor before I knew exactly about this sphincter with just the general complaint of a foreskin that's too tight. He gave me a mometasone 0,1 cream (corticosteroid) and told me to apply it.

Now, I did that, and it helped alot on the foreskin above this sphincter. However, putting it on the sphincter when retracted did not do jackshit! I have only tried if for a few days and seeing what miracles it did for the skin above the sphincter, I was wondering if this mometasone cream helps to stretch this preputial sphincter to? The preputial sphincter is also been named the ridged band, the phimotic ring, the peripenic muscle, the dartos muscle, or simply ''rubber band within top of foreskin''.

This is what I have but in a mild form, while erect! and also happens during flaccid sometimes (Wikipedia article photo):

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Preput...ing_070726.jpg

This is causing my corpus spongiosum blockage, ruining full erection, and also being painful and uncomfortable alot of times.

I hope I've been clear enough.
    Excellator
    Last edited by Excellator; 08-28-2017, 10:08 PM.

I'm talking about the hourglass effect here. I've read before that hourglass could be caused by PF problems. I might have HF unknowingly, my flaccid tends to be quite big, I thought that was because of jelqing before but could be HF.

Could it be that the preputial sphincter is malfunctioning somehow as a result of problems with PF? Or is it just too tight when fully relaxed? Who can help me out here.

Comment

It's called the peripenic muscle and actually exists with scientific basis but was forgotten in literature in the 20th century. See:

The penis and foreskin: Preputial anatomy and sexual function
      The Peripenic Muscle

Comment

So there's either 2 things happening when erect:

A. The peripenic muscle is involuntarily contracting during erection.
        B. The limitations of the circumferential stretch of the peripenic muscle in the tip of the foreskin cause erectile dysfunction when erected.

Will do some further research.

Comment

Anyone? Will a corticosteroid cream stretch this peripenic muscle/dartos muscle/phimotic ring to on it's own or do I need to start doing stretching exercises again?

Comment

Have you looked into BXO (Balantitis Xerotica Obliterans)? You may have a mild case of this condition.

Has the ring always been there? This is a typical sign of BXO.

Interestingly, one treatment of BXO is corticosteroid cream. My doctor prescribed the corticosteroid clobetasol for my BXO. It is not a miracle cure. You have to apply the cream/ointment as directed for an extended period of time (at least 3 weeks) before you see results from corticosteroid creams.

Comment

It's not truly a ring that somebody else with a foreskin wouldn't have. I'm basically talking about the foreskin itself, albeit the end part of it. Atleast from my understanding, the opening of the foreskin when retracted isn't wide enough to fully allow the shaft to engorge on the upper hand, causing mild pain.

Look at this photo. I have this, but in a mild form (warning, dick photo from Wikipedia article):

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prep...ing_070726.jpg

This could exactly be my penis. It looks just like it.

You can see that most of the foreskin, for those who know what it's like to have a foreskin, is not rolled up in the constriction in the middle but is stretched out above it. Normally a retracted foreskin would present itself as the ridged band, as can be seen in this photo (warning, dick photo from Wikipedia article):

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ridg...with_arrow.jpg

In the first photo, the foreskin is rolled out but this last part of it, which would be the part that represents the opening of the foreskin when rolled up over the glans, is constricting. My theory is that this outer part of the foreskin has a muscle string, like a rubber band, that involuntarily constricts when retracted. In a preputioplasty surgery all they do is cut this "rubber band" in the most upper part of the foreskin, and all has been fixed.

My question basically is, does a corticosteroid cream helps loosen this rubber band to, or am I just wasting my time?

Thanks for the reply bro.

Comment

Thanks for the info and links! I don't know what to tell you. I tore my frenulum, which changed the mechanism of retracting my foreskin...long story, but I sought surgical treatment last year. I had a frenuloplasty and biopsy of the foreskin. The results of the biopsy indicated I have mild BXO.

I have not heard of preputioplasty. I am currently (read: slowly) treating my bxo with the corticosteroid ointment, but really, really want to resolve this prominent ring & have my foreskin back to how it used to be (thinner and more pliable).

I think that you should give the cream prescribed by your physician a try for the next month or two.

I have a very similar issue. Have you seen my BXO pics in my Balantitis Xerotica Obliterans "album" on here?

You mentioned manual stretching; have you tried stretching this area? Had any success in loosening or stretching out this ring??

Comment

Try marbles taped into the ring. Larger and larger.
                  ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

- double post -
                    Excellator
                    Last edited by Excellator; 08-28-2017, 09:14 PM.

Comment

- double post -
                      Excellator
                      Last edited by Excellator; 08-28-2017, 09:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by gregut03 View Post
                        Thanks for the info and links! I don't know what to tell you. I tore my frenulum, which changed the mechanism of retracting my foreskin...long story, but I sought surgical treatment last year. I had a frenuloplasty and biopsy of the foreskin. The results of the biopsy indicated I have mild BXO.

I have not heard of preputioplasty. I am currently (read: slowly) treating my bxo with the corticosteroid ointment, but really, really want to resolve this prominent ring & have my foreskin back to how it used to be (thinner and more pliable).

I think that you should give the cream prescribed by your physician a try for the next month or two.

I have a very similar issue. Have you seen my BXO pics in my Balantitis Xerotica Obliterans "album" on here?

You mentioned manual stretching; have you tried stretching this area? Had any success in loosening or stretching out this ring??
                        I've tried stretching the ring/rubber band when foreskin is rolled up on glans, but it's very firm, it gives alot of resistance when stretched as far as possible, and I can't stretch past that part at all, making me think that this is the actual genetically coded limit of how far it can go. It doesn't feel like stretching other parts of your foreskin where there is always this possibility of stretching it a little further when stretching fully even though it hurts. With this ring/rubber band, it really feels like a brick wall, which says no further than here, so I'm also wondering if stretching can actually make improvements at all.

Originally posted by Wishful10x8 View Post
                        Try marbles taped into the ring. Larger and larger.
                        I actually own a set of phimocure which are basically rubber flexy flesh tunnels along with a repairment ointment but I'm having trouble using them, because my foreskin has not been showing this whorl for years for some reason making it really difficult to put in one of the flesh rings without it popping out again.

Basically to give you an idea of what I'm talking about, my foreskin sits on my glans like the second drawing in this picture 99% time of the day:

http://www.wakingtimes.com/wp-conten...pment-CDM1.jpg

And it has been sitting like that for atleast 3 years now for some weird reason. Before that, it sat like the following picture on my glans alot, like 90% of the times. The first/second drawing in this picture:

https://dremilgayed.com/wp-content/u...rcumcision.png

(Both pictures are only drawings of penises)

From my own understanding, in order to succesfully use a flesh tunnel from the phimocure, or a marble, the foreskin needs to be like the second picture (first drawing). My foreskin isn't like that anymore for some reason.

So what's your take on this?

My flaccid used to be way smaller to btw but ever since I did some PE routine it's always big and chunky, giving me the feeling it's slightly erect and making me think it's a good thing. But now that I think of it, it could actually be something bad. Is this hard flaccid of some sort?

To make it more clear my foreskin sits like the second drawing in this picture, opposed to the first drawing which would be way more suitable for a flesh tunnel of marble:

http://www.scielo.br/img/revistas/ib...4/a12fig01.gif

In my case the opening is even bigger leaving little foreskin on the glans to be used to encompass an object succesfully like a marble or a flesh tunnel. Whenever I try a fitting flesh tunnel, it pops out, or the tiny bit of foreskin that managed to get hold of it slowly rolls out of it!
                        Excellator
                        Last edited by Excellator; 08-28-2017, 09:18 PM.

Comment

I've checked your album gregut03 but I'm unsure if I have this too. I have no whiteness like that on my foreskin. Sometimes the skin is a bit whiteish but that's due to lack of blood flow and usually immediately resolves when retracting the foreskin a bit more or a bit less. I have photos of my erect penis, does XBO show up in erect penises too? If so, you can check my photos.

Also, for everyone of y'all, I have uploaded some new pics in a new album, with my natural flaccid. This is how my flaccid is all the time in it's natural state! This can't be normal right? Note I'm laying in these photos. I'm completely unaroused in these photos. Here's the link:

https://www.pegym.com/forums/members...y-flaccid.html

My flaccid is like this almost all the time. It's spongey, chunky, squishy and soft yet bloated. Note how the foreskin also is recessive, this is the natural position of my foreskin, making stretching with objects or flesh tunnels almost impossible.

It wasn't always like this. It became like this around the time I started doing PE. I could've had the onset of pelvic floor issues at that time, because I started suffering from a varicocele to back then. It used to be like this way before those times when I was much younger (drawing, not actual photo):

https://www.fairview.org/hlimg/krames/253377.jpg

With the foreskin ending above the glans as some sort of wrapped up tube, and the flaccid being much smaller. I've read the word 'whorl'' which could be a fitting description to.

Now that I'm sitting, my flaccid becomes a little bit shorter, and just a little bit more thin, and the foreskin just a tiny bit more loose, but still not becoming the whorl it once was.

So what exactly is wrong with my flaccid? Is this hard flaccid? Why is my flaccid not shrinking back to a smaller size like it once used to, and why is the foreskin suddenly so short to? And why is my flaccid so fat and squishy and veiny?

I hope someone has the answers.

EDIT: Gonna try the phimocure again and will be serious about it.
                          Excellator
                          Last edited by Excellator; 08-29-2017, 12:23 AM.

Comment

Hmm...I see both differences and similarities in our conditions. I also feel like my "ring" of tight foreskin is not stretchable; it causes discomfort when stretching apart. Despite this, I have been trying to stretch my forward and circumferencially when I can.

Regarding your flaccid pics: does the ringlike area sit at the tip of your forward foreskin?

One explanation could be that you have increased your flaccid girth and length with PE, but your foreskin did not change. I've heard that when this happens you can practice foreskin stretches to extend the foreskin coverage over time.

Since you have a corticosteroid cream/ointment, I would definitely apply it to the ringlike area as often as prescribed for at least a month....then go from there. I don't see any harm in using the phimocure concurrently.

Best of luck to you! Also, I will upload some current photos soon, as my pics were prior to the steroid ointment.

Comment

Thanks for the reply bro. I think you're on point. I will start doing foreskin restoration exercises and at the same time use the corticosteroid cream on the phimotic ring. I will keep things up to date in this topic.

Comment

Working...
                              X