Small white bump under glans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small white bump under glans?

Hey guys, I've got a question. I have a small white bump under my glans. It's like at the base of the head on the left side if that makes any sense. It's just one single bump so I don't think it's a papule?( I think that's what it's called). It's been there for as long as I remember (at least before I started any sexual contact) so it's not an STD or anything. It doesn't hurt and I'm not really concerned just curious as to what it may be. It has never bothered me at all except sometimes when I wear an extender it's a little sore afterwards. It almost seems like a pimple( but it's not because a long time ago I tried to pop it, which it done nothing but make it sore). Maybe a calcium deposit? What do you guys think? I'd guess it's maybe 2mm across.
    You can't get better if you don't try
    09/1/17: bpel:5.9--nbpel:4.6--Eg:4.6
    Ultimate goal is 7.25bpel X 5.75Eg

These things?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hirs...oronae_glandis

Comment

Originally posted by Nikitis View Post
      No, it's just one single bump, it's not on the head itself it's like in that groove between the head and shaft, I'm cut btw.
      You can't get better if you don't try
      09/1/17: bpel:5.9--nbpel:4.6--Eg:4.6
      Ultimate goal is 7.25bpel X 5.75Eg

Comment

Sounds like a pimple.
        Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Maybe a blocked pore like a whitehead.

I would leave it well alone if it's not causing any pain.
          Women were created from the rib of man to be beside him, not from his head to top him, nor from his feet to be trampled by him, but from under his arm to be protected by him, near to his heart to be loved by him.

Comment

Working...
          X