Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just had Adult circumcision and my length shortened!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just had Adult circumcision and my length shortened!

Hi all.. new here. Just found this forum trying to figure out if this has been an issue prior.

I just had a circumcision surgery this past weekend, but I noticed that when i woke up, normally if I have to pee, my penis would be completely erected.. but i woke up in pain to where it felt like it was trying to be erected but stopped short. I still have stitches in my mister, but proceeded to try and see how long it would erect. Looks like it won't go past 4" when I was at least a 5.5" before. How does one lose almost 2 inches from getting circumcised?? should i go back and bitch out my surgeon?!

Don't over react! Your penis has suffered trauma. He needs time to heal, and trying to gain an erection so soon is probably NOT a good idea. You could pop a stitch! Heal for several days and don't do anything sexual until your stitches are removed, then ask your doctor what he recommends to help you stretch your frenulum and lubricate your corona to aid expansion while healing. Penis tissue & skin needs moisturizing after circumcision to aid in stretching to allow full erections without pain. Take it easy on your BOY...he's been through a lot! Give him time to heal & follow your doctor's advice. You should be fine in a few weeks.

Comment

Thanks jock. I'm just scared. It feels very restricted. I'll give it a couple weeks to heal to see where it is but, I'm quite certain it's been shorten/restricted. *sigh*

Comment

Originally posted by TheNewNew View Post
        Thanks jock. I'm just scared. It feels very restricted. I'll give it a couple weeks to heal to see where it is but, I'm quite certain it's been shorten/restricted. *sigh*
        That's^^^ likely due to poor EQ, post surgery. You didn't lose any length from circumcision, but your new skin will need to be stretched to allow full expansion during erections, particularly in your frenulum area; so start very gently once you get an OK from your doc to practice masturbating again.

Comment

You cut part of your penis off. It needs to heal. Think about what you are saying. Don't do anything until the stitches are out for sure. Relax.
          ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Dude PE gains are so much easier to make without the skin limiting growth. The best gainers are cut (I think) and PE is not only more effective in terms of gaining but also its less of a hassle without all the skin. I've been considering circumcision myself, but considering I'm only 19 I don't think I'm quite ready for such a decision lol.

Comment

I seriously doubt you lost any erect length. The trauma of your surgery and the healing process has prevent your dick from reaching its full potential.

Once the dock gives you the OK, you should begin "therapy" using light stretching and Jelqing. Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft. When stretching, grab your shaft about one inch below the glans and do not pull too hard, just enough to to feel a slight stretch. Let your PIs be your guide as to how hard to pursue your routine.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

My boners woke me up at least 4 times a day when I had stitches on my penis. I had to take deep breaths to calm them down. Give it time to heal. Try to avoid getting hard while you still have stitches.
                7BootyK's Progress Log
                | BP: 5.75, NBP: 4.75, EG: 4.5 |
                09.01.2017 | BP: 6.10, NBP: 5.11, EG: 4.5 |

Goal- 7x5

Comment

Thread moved from beginner's forum to penile anomalies & injuries forum.

Comment

I had an adult circumcision too years back and I don't think its possible for you too lose any size from a circumcision. When I had mine done, the last thing I wanted to have was an erection. It just laid in my briefs looking like a sad puppy. I didn't even want to touch it or even look at it. It was an ordeal just to wash it.

Comment

You can lose size from circumcision if there's too little skin left over but I doubt your surgeon would make a mistake like that. It's likely because your penis is still in the healing process and constricting itself as a natural reaction. Give it time and everything should go back to normal.

I'm also curious why you chose to get circumcised in the first place. Was there a problem or was it for personal reasons?
                      PointyStick
                      Last edited by PointyStick; 09-12-2017, 04:21 PM.
                      "Good Wood."

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Comment

well.. the issue was, my girlfriend and i had sex, and during that, she wasn't lubed or wet yet and decided to stick it in and start riding.. well.. during sex, i saw there was blood, and then realized the blood was from me. she basically tore my frenulum and the skin was just hanging from there and it stung... sooo that issue plus the issues of constantly having to clean it and odors and just less prone to std... all those accounted.

Comment

I had an adult circumcision (severe phimosis... i had no choice it wasn't religious or anything). I recall seeing my erect penis a couple of weeks post op and it looks 4-5 inches... after the healing it is back up to 6.5. I had a loose circumcision too so... there was 100% nothing restricting it in terms of tight skin.
                          But damn... post op was tough. Because of my tight foreskin i'd never touched the tip of my penis (as in the mushroom red part lol... because the skin was stretched over it)... so when the skin was of course removed... it was very sensitive and when touching it... god damn.
                          Jamesol1
                          Last edited by Jamesol1; 09-12-2017, 07:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jamesol1 View Post
                            I had an adult circumcision (severe phimosis... i had no choice it wasn't religious or anything). I recall seeing my erect penis a couple of weeks post op and it looks 4-5 inches... after the healing it is back up to 6.5. I had a loose circumcision too so... there was 100% nothing restricting it in terms of tight skin.
                            But damn... post op was tough. Because of my tight foreskin i'd never touched the tip of my penis (as in the mushroom red part lol... because the skin was stretched over it)... so when the skin was of course removed... it was very sensitive and when touching it... god damn.
                            I was cut since birth so can I can't even imagine how that feels. Better too much sensitivity than too little I'd say.
                            "Good Wood."

Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Comment

Update: 26 days from Surgery.

I took out the stitches cus it looked pretty healed and this "dissolving stitch" wasn't dissolving.. so I took it out. (pull it out rather) ekkk *cringe*

anyhow, So the new healed part feels like there's a cock ring around my penis right at the bottom of the peach head. I guess I gotta get used to that.

I tried to masterbate as well. That was a new adventure... Now I have to learn how to masterbate without my foreskin. (need lots of lube).

So I measured my fully erected penis from the base and now I'm 5.0" exactly. Before I was about a 5.75-6". It still feels restricted, like it can go bigger but now there's a limit, so i'm pretty sure they cut off too much skin or stitched it back too low.. I'm in the process of buying one of those hydromax bathmats pumps to try to help stretch my skin. I'll let ya know how it works out. I'll try that Jelging too.

Comment

Working...
                              X