Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colorless painful vein/artery (swollen under the skin

Good day/evening everyone!

I've discovered PE like one year ago, but was casual and hadn't done it too much (maybe 10times a month stretching+jelqing) until july 2017. Then, i went berserk, bought a bathmate and started using it, discovered edging ,rotation stretches and others.

This week, i ve gotten this hard vein or bumpy vein under the skin (middle dorsal), because i exaggerated with a combination of bathmate+edging( pumping wasnt that much , 3x5-6min, but edging was 1-3hours) and i thought it'll go away. I cant identify weather it happened during the bathmate ,edging or even rotating stretches.

After i read some posts, i might have identified it as being a thrombosed dorsal artery. Didn't give it much importance until today , when i didnt have a good erection with my gf, and even then, i though it might just be overtraining or overusing my penis. But if it's a thrombosed artery/vein, should i go right to the doctor for a quick fix rather than waiting for it to heal and maybe lose erection quality on the long run, in case of bad healing?

i m not sure , there might have been 4 -5 days from the injury

thank you in advance for taking your time to take a look on my problem!

EDIT!!!!! : i forgot to mention now i have a hard flaccid. its not erect (length is usual) but it just feels a lot harder than it used to be
    da_shift
    Last edited by da_shift; 09-17-2017, 04:59 PM.

Inflamed artery plus pelvic floor imbalance. If you're positive it's thrombosed its still the same treatment basically.

As I quote from CUSP82:

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
    Leave it alone; forget the ice. Warm compress a covuple times a day; take an aspirin here and there and let it rest. You will be fine in a couple weeks.

And will you guys forget this crap about clots? Your body has thousands off clots daily and it handles them just fine. You all think it's gonna go to your brain or something. Hell if it did there ain't a damn thing you could do about it.
    For the pelvic floor imbalance reverse kegels. Hindi squats, yoga.

Comment

If you are uncertain wether or not you have a rare disease called Mondor's Disease which is an actual thrombosed vein or artery in your penis consider visiting your doctor/GP.

Comment

Thank you Nikitis ! I would still like to hear a couple more opinions before taking a decision! (BUMP!)

Comment

Working...
        X