Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It wont stop turtling and it drives me crazy!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It wont stop turtling and it drives me crazy!

Its like all my junk wants to do is to turtle. No matter what i do , all it wants to do is to turtle. It was like this even before PE. Its beginning to Piss me off cause my flacid size is tiny because of this issue. Its like whenever i start moving or walking , it begins to turtle. After a good length session, it will be nice and stretchy and it will hang lower but the minute I start walking , it begins to shrink. IT DRIVES ME INSANE.
    I even tried doing uncle jims wraps today and it started to shrink the second i started wrapping !!!! I do not know what to do!!!!

SOMEONE HELP MEEE

Not sure what your routine is but I was very unhappy with my flaccid when I started pe. My bathmate has fixed that issue though 100%

Comment

By "junk" I assume BOTH your penis & balls turtle? If so, you have highly sensitive cremaster muscles and maybe even pelvic floor balance issues as well. Do you also have pre-E?

A leather balls-stretcher worn regularly 24/7 will retrain your cremaster muscles & largely alleviate turtling. Read my signature thread below "Avoiding turkey neck" to learn more.

Comment

Originally posted by SmallShortDaddy View Post
        Its like all my junk wants to do is to turtle. No matter what i do , all it wants to do is to turtle. It was like this even before PE. Its beginning to Piss me off cause my flacid size is tiny because of this issue. Its like whenever i start moving or walking , it begins to turtle. After a good length session, it will be nice and stretchy and it will hang lower but the minute I start walking , it begins to shrink. IT DRIVES ME INSANE.
        I even tried doing uncle jims wraps today and it started to shrink the second i started wrapping !!!! I do not know what to do!!!!

SOMEONE HELP MEEE
        Yeah, sounds like you might want to look at hindu squats or something. It sounds like your penis is pretty healthy right now, but I used to get a lot of turtling too before things got a little worse and I got a trapped nerve. Seeing a pelvic floor physiotherapist and starting hindu squats can't hurt, I'd say. But otherwise, your penis is fine
        Hi! Good luck on your PE journey :)

You can read my own progress here.

Comment

Working...
        X