pumped too much

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pumped too much

just got super scared got lymph build up all over after 1hour 2hg pumping massaging now

could still pee but penis feels super soft
    peckerachu
    Banned
    Last edited by peckerachu; 11-07-2017, 05:13 AM.

also havwe bad blisters on back of shaft but pressing the dick helps im scared stopped pumping at 11 30

Comment

pumped too much

Help i pumped 2-3hg for 1hour and got horrible lymph build up should i go to er? No pain and applying opposite pressure now seems to drain but penis is spongy soft is that normal?

Comment

post(s) moved to its own thread, so as not to hi-jack someone elses thread.
        Dangler
        Senior Administrator
        ☼ Wizard ☼
        White Tiger Award 2015
        Last edited by Dangler; 11-07-2017, 07:45 AM.
        Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
        Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

You will be fine, give it a time to rest.

Your EQ may not be 100% for a week or two, maybe sooner.

Comment

Second time pumping horror story (ended well)

Ok, so here goes.

I pumped a first time for around 4-5 intervals of 3-5 minute pumping sessions with a pressure between 2.5-3Hg. Everything went super well, a very pleasurable experience.

Hyped up after my first pumping success story I went for my second sessions. This time I wanted to pump longer since I heard from not2big it was adding a 45min session once weakly that really made some gains.

I planned to stay really low on pressure 2-2.5Hg which I did (this was the only thing I did well, kept pressure super-low)

I started pumping and for the first 30 mins I stopped every 10mins to let all the air out and then repump. After 30mins everything felt supergood and so I just thought I would continue to a full hour. Let all the air out maybe 2 more times during the next 30 mins. After an hour everything felt super nice and the penis looked like a normal 100% erection, no real enlargement over actual Erect length or erect girth outside the pump -an indication to me I went really low-intensity (so I thought).

I continued for another 15mins or so so I probably pumped in total between 1h 15mins to 1hr 30mins (not more than that anyway). At 11 30 AM local time where I live which is exactly 3 hours ago now I slowly started cycling the pressure down.

Thought it would be a good idea to go from 2Hg to 1.5Hg to 1Hg to 0 with 1minute between. I disengaged the pump and found my penis was severely affected by lymphatic fluid build up. I had no "Donut" but the entire penis was incredibly filled up and felt soft to the touch. I almost panicked and ran to the toilet to see if I could pee which I thank god could do no problem.

But I was now very scared and thought that I had to apply reverse pressure to push the lymphatic fluid back out the penis. I also immediately popped 500mg Aspirin since I feared a blood clot might form. There was no discoloration whatsoever not even red spots but oh wow had I a bad case of lymphatic fluid build up.

I immediately grabbed my penis shaft and started "pumping" it with my hand and I continued this like a madman constantly for 3 hours. And thank heavens my penis is now back to normal THANK YOU HEAVENS!!

To counteract lymphatic fluid building up again I have placed a 2.5 Inch silicon sleeve directly behind my glans to push the fluid back up the shaft to act like a Reverse Cockring. I placed 2 additional silicon sleeves just behind the glands to add more pressure in the right direction -up the shaft and am now wearing this for protection just like Compression socks.

I now have to wear a compression penis sleeve But I'm extremely glad it seems this literal shitscare (scared me to death) has passed for now. Think I will be sleeping with the compression penis sleeve on.

My penis now hangs at an incredible 5.7 inches flaccid though, but please trust me when I say I'd much rather skip this horrible experience and go back to my normal turtled several inches shorter flaccid.

Wow this had me scared. I will never ever pump for more than 30 minutes again without disengaging the pump and checking on the penis, I had absolutely no clue all that fluid had built up from watching the penis through the pump cylinder glass.

Comment

It always is a good thing to do your research, read some posts/threads, ask some questions.

Learning by experimenting, may have some horrifying results.

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                It always is a good thing to do your research, read some posts/threads, ask some questions.

Learning by experimenting, may have some horrifying results.
                I was so scared it was literally a horror experience. To my defense all I can say is I thought if the penis looked ok from the outside of the glass it was ok inside aswell, which I was gravely mistaken about

I also think I will have several blisters after this is all over...

Comment

Those pockets of lymph fluid (blisters) will be ok, leave them alone; no pop !

The same areas may be sensitive to being exposed to vacuum, until the layers of skin re-bond to each other.

Comment

If you're new to pumping you shouldn't be pumping for anywhere near as long as you've mentioned here!
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

You should slowly increase time over weeks and months.
                      ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
                        Those pockets of lymph fluid (blisters) will be ok, leave them alone; no pop !

The same areas may be sensitive to being exposed to vacuum, until the layers of skin re-bond to each other.
                        Thank you a lot for the support. Emotionally it's really needed right now. I'll keep away from pumping for 3weeks. Although it seems my EQ is not suffering since i'm getting annoying erections now while wearing the silicone sleeve.

Comment

Slow down bro, you can seriously hurt yourself if you're not careful.

I'm glad you're recovering.
                          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                            Slow down bro, you can seriously hurt yourself if you're not careful.

I'm glad you're recovering.
                            I was so stupid I really thought I was fine bc of using such low pressure 2-2.5Hg at the most and penis was not even fully erect length wise, but I was really mistaken about time... I'm really glad I stopped when I did because I had no idea the penis was unhealthy it looked just like a normal erection.

I wonder if I should keep wearing the silicone sleeve on my penis now afterwards?? I have worn it for 6 hours now to push back the lymphatic fluid just like a compression sock against edema.

My penis is now totally normal since 3 hours ago except it's around 1 inch longer flaccid hang, is this dangerous? I can still "jump" or move my penis when doing a kegel and there is no discoloration or lack of sensitivity but it feels very very strange that it's "stretched out" when I didn't pump even up until full EL?? Ah, this is all depressing.

Comment

Ok today my penis looked normal when I waked up, I was very thankful for this, even the horrible blisters had gone away. I think this was thanks to the compression silicone sleeve I wore for over 12 hours and slept with. I was able to get 100% erection for a few minutes but it subsided faster than usual so I guess EQ suffers a bit. I will try to get 100% erect at least 15 minutes daily while recovering from this to avoid future EQ problems. Will keep away from pumping for 3 weeks for the skin to adhere together again and fully heal.

Comment

Working...
                              X