Spongiosum mass / lump

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spongiosum mass / lump

So I was doing some Jelquing around 4 months ago shortly after I had some ED issues. I had a mild case of maintaining erections.
    Learned my prediabetes was likely the cause of ED problems, and pretty much all good now.
    Yet after about a month of PE I noticed a small lump-ish thing deep in my shaft. From just behind my glan till just past foreskin. Around an inch or so.
    It was like a small string with 2 knots. Very small, like 20 gauge wire or smaller. Now I’m sure my entire corpus spongiosum in the area and a bit more is hard. I can still feel one of the ‘knots’, but the rest is hard. It’s like the last 2/3rd of my spongiosum is 1/2-3/4 erect constantly.
    I have an appointment with a urologist in a month or 2, yet I’ve searched for months and can’t find anything the matches what I have. I firstsuspected deep dorsal thrombosis but now not so sure.
    Peyronie’s seems to effect the cavernosas only from what I’ve read. No curve other then the mild one I’ve always had.
    It doesn’t hurt unless I’m feeling it for a bit and then it’s pretty mild. Everything is working as it should and I haven’t done PE for 2 months or more. No rough sex or masturbation.
    I’m taking testosterone through trt and my levels are still on the low side, and only taking what I should be taking on DRs orders.
    However I often get some serious morning wood and wonder if I might be having some priapism going on. I doubt it, but maybe I’m hard half the night. My libido is high. I’m 42 and find it hard not to jump my wife every night. Thankfully she’s ‘understanding’, lol.
    Anyways I’d LOVE to hear of someone else who’s been through this cause waiting for this referal is torture.
    TIA

Ask Jay1983 about a similar. Might be the same.
    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

Classic string of pearls. It's a hardened vein or lymph channel. Thrombosed, I suppose?

If you Google search penile string of pearls or something similar you will see results. I had it a year ago, and defeated it. I iced it a few times a day, for a few days till the tenderness/pain went away, and then I started heat sessions with massage daily, for a couple to a few weeks, can't remember exactly. As far as your CS being hard in the general area, it very well could be a result of the channel being congested. If it were me, I would work towards uncongesting the channel, and go from there. This is just based on my experience, and many things that I have read.

Welcome to the jungle. Watch out for that tree!
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Listen well to Jay. He's ugly but he knows his stuff!
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

He's also crazy, but not as crazy as CUSP!

Nevermind that you should see his high heels!!
          You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
            Classic string of pearls. It's a hardened vein or lymph channel. Thrombosed, I suppose?

If you Google search penile string of pearls or something similar you will see results. I had it a year ago, and defeated it. I iced it a few times a day, for a few days till the tenderness/pain went away, and then I started heat sessions with massage daily, for a couple to a few weeks, can't remember exactly. As far as your CS being hard in the general area, it very well could be a result of the channel being congested. If it were me, I would work towards uncongesting the channel, and go from there. This is just based on my experience, and many things that I have read.

Welcome to the jungle. Watch out for that tree!
            Thanks a million. I can’t tell you how much of a relief it is to has some kind of answer or theory as to what this is.
            Much appreciated.

Comment

So I’m thinking this is probably Peyronie’s and I’m so depressed about it. I feel like there’s a good chance I’ll essentially be castrated in a few months.
              String of pearls is on the skin or just below it, as with most other conditions. My lumps have gotten much bigger and the last 1-2” of my penis is entirely effected. No bend yet, and everything still works. I have had a few burning urinations but I think it’s either prostate related or from the damage Peyronie’s is doing.
              I have at times what I would describe as hard flaccid but it comes and gos. But either way I have a couple very hard ‘things’ around the lumps, that feel almost like cartilage so I’m up shit creek I’m sure.
              It seems quite likely doing PE started all this, whether it was going to happen anyway or not I’m not sure. Yet I would never suggest PE to anyone with an average penis. Risk vs reward.
              That’s not to piss on everything PE, just my 2 cents

Comment

Any update on this?

Comment

Working...
                X