Heavily depressed injury

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heavily depressed injury

First of all sorry for my language. I am from India. Started doing pe after reading online techniques when once I felt psychological Ed from depression. Things started 5 years back . I started pumping jelquing and all went nicely upto I started wrapping. I wrapped cloth on penis in half flacid and hold it for 3 hours without any injury. But once I done it while traveling and blood trapped. I am in a stage that I can't remove and waitrd for an hour all these time I have pain on my right side of penis to leg. When I removed wrapping it's cold numb purple color. got sudden Ed and I am not getting erection. Next morning things improved a little and I thought things will recover but unlikely not. For last 4 years I am suffering from Ed no morning wood no spontaneous erections . Glans feels like dead. I have done Doppler test results psv.41 on both sides edv 5-6.4 in Left. Doctors saying no artery damage . Parents are forcing for marriage. Last 4 years I smoked and drunk occasionally heavily. Now erection quality almost nil. last 2 months on l arginine 5gm daily with tadalafil 5mg night. No change . Tried sidenafil 50 mg will get 70%erection but not lasting more than 20 sec without touching.
    Now really felt sad about all I had a naturally gifted penis with very normal size now I lost it . Is there any chances of recovery. I have a gf I can't tell her losing Everything. Any protocol for recovery please help . Have seen 5 urologists all saying it was in your head. But result show little venous leak but doc says I am normal. I also considering semi rigid implant. Is any experience with semi rigid implant s erection quality and angle. Please help mates
    Amithjohn
    Last edited by Amithjohn; 07-19-2018, 09:38 PM. Reason: updation*

Any one have similar experience

Comment

How are your testosterone levels, and do you suffer from varicocele?

Comment

Nikiti im just curious what impact has varicocele ?

Comment

Thanks very much for your care. My testosterone levels 500 and diagnosed grade 1 varicocele. All other test are normal .

Comment

Originally posted by Nikitis View Post
            How are your testosterone levels, and do you suffer from varicocele?
            Thanks very much for your care. My testosterone levels 500 and diagnosed grade 1 varicocele. All other test are normal .

Comment

Symptoms. Glans cold . Penis numb. No sensation while touching.difficult to fill flood to glans when doing flaccid kegals needs to be aroused.hard flaccid . The real problem I feels lack of proper diagnosis . Is this due to neurological, vascular,pshychological or mixed. Can I recover how long it will take.

Comment

Originally posted by Tanzanas View Post
                Nikiti im just curious what impact has varicocele ?
                Varicocele causes ED, low T, PE, depression, fatigue.

Originally posted by Amithjohn View Post
                Symptoms. Glans cold . Penis numb. No sensation while touching.difficult to fill flood to glans when doing flaccid kegals needs to be aroused.hard flaccid . The real problem I feels lack of proper diagnosis . Is this due to neurological, vascular,pshychological or mixed. Can I recover how long it will take.
                Try massaging deep in the connecting muscles in between your ballsack and leg with your fingers for a couple of minutes, really trying to hit the muscles there. Keep spinning and pressing on that deep muscle tissue. It might hurt but that's okay. Do it in the spot next to where the sack connects to your body. Do this on the side where you have the varicocele. (Probably left). This could help the varicocele. Also do Hindi Squats (Its called malasana pose or garland pose in yoga) for long periods of time everyday. And do adductor stretches (YouTube search those) for the leg on the varicocele side. These could all help for the varicocele.

Okay next up, I personally recommend for the vascular part of your problem, take L-Lysine powder 2400mg everyday, and vitamin C powder (without additives) 4000mg everyday. Also take any type of magnesium (oil, malate, bisglycinate is best) and also take vitamin D3 500 IU and L-Taurine 1000mg everyday. L-Taurine can be very important because it reduced penile fibrosis in rats. Also a Silica supplement, very important for vascular health. And B complex. And a little bit of chondroitin sulfate from food like bone broth.

Your body and penis can heal by itself but it needs the building blocks to do it. All of the nutrients above are essential building blocks for vascular penis health. If you take those everyday for a couple of weeks, you will see improvements in no time. Also exercise moderately to keep the blood flowing.

If this is too expensive for you, you can try to choose fewer supplements from the list I gave you, and try to eat as healthy as possible and just wait it out. Eventually your body will receive all the building blocks it needs and start repairing but the longer it takes to get the building blocks the longer it will take to repair.

Also try not to masturbate and if you do use a very light grip with your hand. Also stop jelqing and other enlargement exercises for now.

Comment

Also take a kelp supplement for iodine. Iodine is deficient alot in India and iodine is very healthy for veins and glands.

Comment

hey dude i see you started in march 16 with close to the same measurements i have, where are you at now?
                    Initial size: 5.75 NBPEL, 4.5 EG

Goal: 6.5 NBPEL, 5 EG

Long term Goal, 7 NPBEL, 5.25 EG

Comment

Originally posted by TheHopeful1 View Post
                      hey dude i see you started in march 16 with close to the same measurements i have, where are you at now?
                      Nothing, I had alot of issues I wanted to work out first. But Will actually start soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikitis View Post
                        Varicocele causes ED, low T, PE, depression, fatigue.

Try massaging deep in the connecting muscles in between your ballsack and leg with your fingers for a couple of minutes, really trying to hit the muscles there. Keep spinning and pressing on that deep muscle tissue. It might hurt but that's okay. Do it in the spot next to where the sack connects to your body. Do this on the side where you have the varicocele. (Probably left). This could help the varicocele. Also do Hindi Squats (Its called malasana pose or garland pose in yoga) for long periods of time everyday. And do adductor stretches (YouTube search those) for the leg on the varicocele side. These could all help for the varicocele.

Okay next up, I personally recommend for the vascular part of your problem, take L-Lysine powder 2400mg everyday, and vitamin C powder (without additives) 4000mg everyday. Also take any type of magnesium (oil, malate, bisglycinate is best) and also take vitamin D3 500 IU and L-Taurine 1000mg everyday. L-Taurine can be very important because it reduced penile fibrosis in rats. Also a Silica supplement, very important for vascular health. And B complex. And a little bit of chondroitin sulfate from food like bone broth.

Your body and penis can heal by itself but it needs the building blocks to do it. All of the nutrients above are essential building blocks for vascular penis health. If you take those everyday for a couple of weeks, you will see improvements in no time. Also exercise moderately to keep the blood flowing.

If this is too expensive for you, you can try to choose fewer supplements from the list I gave you, and try to eat as healthy as possible and just wait it out. Eventually your body will receive all the building blocks it needs and start repairing but the longer it takes to get the building blocks the longer it will take to repair.

Also try not to masturbate and if you do use a very light grip with your hand. Also stop jelqing and other enlargement exercises for now.
                        Varicoele does not couse anything but maybe ... maybe low sperm count ... and you are it is not that the varicocele couse depression , its that you are depresed that you have varicocele ..... stop spitting nonsense ... half the world got this condition and they are just fine ..

Comment

Originally posted by boomer12 View Post
                          Varicoele does not couse anything but maybe ... maybe low sperm count ... and you are it is not that the varicocele couse depression , its that you are depresed that you have varicocele ..... stop spitting nonsense ... half the world got this condition and they are just fine ..
                          Varicocele associated with ED: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22524472/
                          The association between varicocele, premature ejaculation and prostatitis: http://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S...284-0/fulltext
                          Varicocele repair improved erectile dysfunction status among men with hypogonadism (low T): https://www.hindawi.com/journals/ije/2011/916380/
                          Varicocele repair leads to increase in testosterone regardless of grade: Varicocelectomy leads to testosterone increase regardless of grade | Urology Times
                          Varicocele repair is associated with increases in

Comment

Varicocele repair is associated with increases in serum testosterone independent of clinical grade: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/23561709/
                            "In a significant number of patients who had clinical varicocele and not well responded to medical treatments for premature ejaculation varicocelectomy (varicocele repair) could effectively improve premature ejaculation and spermiogram parameters.": https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4090664/
                            We concluded that varicocelectomy (varicocele repair) is clearly related to improvement of premature ejaculation and testicular hormonal function in varicocele patients.: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/24605988/

According to these studies there is a link to the aforementioned conditions. Besides, the only treatment I offered was a physical treatment you can do at home.

Comment

Thanks nikitis .I will definitely take the supplements mentioned. I am worried mainly because it happened 4 years back. Is there any success stories . Hard flaccid and reduced sensitivity are other issues . Before the trauma had normal erection . Now they are little hard only at the time of ejaculation. I feel hard flaccid stops spontaneous erections. I still believe if I get the spongy flaccid stage things will recover. It's really great to see the reply because nobody is there to share. God bless you kindly support and give suggestions . That is the only hope for me to survive.

Comment

Working...
                              X