Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Discoloration from PE-Can it be Reversed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discoloration from PE-Can it be Reversed?

A search reveals several discussions that briefly address this issue but there is a lack of consensus.

Some say discoloration is permanent and some say temporary. Massage, bleaching creams, DMSO and other topicals have been suggested..

Is discoloration a positive sign PE is working?

Have you been able to reverse discoloration?

What is your experience?

Thank you.

I know there are actually people who bleach their Butt hole sphingters to make them pink instead of brown. There is a cream for that. I guess you could check with a proctologist? My nephew treats hemmeroids and some of his patients ask about it. I guess it is an aesthetic thing if you are into a lot of rimming or other anal play? 'Not so sure how safe it is but it would probably work on a dick too?

Comment

Fire goat rolls is as far as my knowledge base goes.. I have some bruising and discoloration but that goes away with the erection.. I would be interested in hearing of a somewhat sure fire method for lighting the skin..
      Start: 11/2013: BPEL: 4.73" MEG: 4.5"
      Best: BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.625"
      Current:BPEL: 7" MEG: 5.5"

Comment

If your discoloration is longstanding you should look into a Vitamin B-5 (Pantothenic Acid) application to break up the hemosiderin stains.
        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Big Al, what causes the discoloration? Is it a positive sign or merely a by-product of PE for some? Thanks.

Comment

Hemosiderin staining is when blood cells get deposited below the skin causing a rust-like and potentially long lasting discoloration.

Not all men who train get these stains, but intensely constrictive modes of training are most likely to cause them.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
            X