hard flaccid got worse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hard flaccid got worse

ive a hard flaccid and when i posted on here i was told to do the hans protocol but i didnt read the part about doing it after 2 weeks so ive been stretching when my penis when it was small and hard and it has made it alot worse it hurted one night when i went to piss and my penis is alot smaller now kinda sore and it has darkened in colour what do i do, do i not touch it at all for another 2 weeks or plus it is making me depressed as shit and ive been using alot of coke, mdma, diazepam and grass i dont know if they effect it as much i know coke and md make the blood vessels constrict but my whole penis just feels weird and doesnt look right i need help asap the doctors dont know wtf is going on so i feel even more like shit.
    dodgydean150
    Last edited by dodgydean150; 02-05-2018, 08:56 PM.

See a physio who does male pelvic floor work.

Comment

should i wait 2 more weeks or go asap?

Comment

Since a pf physio is trained in what to do in a variety of circumstance and can see and test on the spot go now .

Comment

So i havent touched my knob only when to piss since i made this thread and it has gotten brighter in colour and a bit longer still feels a bit dodgy tho as it just feels weird also ive noticed i can feel it move about on its own like shriveling and unshriveling dont know why its doing that

Comment

yeah cheers im seeing the physio on monday morn so ill see how i do

Comment

Knob getting worse (hard flaccid)

So 3 months ago i notice my knob sticking out and shriveling up 24/7 and sometimes it heals but the slightest thing and re-injury it normally takes 2 weeks to heal but the last time i screwed it up i done the hans protocal exercises then one night after i done them i went to take a piss after walking back up the stairs i got a burning/stinging pain in my knob that was last wednesday but it has stopped getting better and looks extremely small/hard and after i use the bathroom it sticks out alot more than what it did it also has gotten darker with what looks to be black lines on my shaft, ill be honest and say i think its a pf dysfunction as i havent released my bowls since then. can someone please tell me whats wrong before i go mental because it reminds me of a piece of paper the way it just sits there small not doing anything and tbh i havent touched it since wednesday but doesnt look like its getting better need help asap

Comment

Hello,
                First and foremost, please be aware of our grammar policy:
                1) Follow our grammar policy. Most importantly, post with the idea that you are trying to communicate a message. This is a big one. Don't ignore this. A forum is all about communicating. Why is good grammar important to the forum?
                And second, please refrain from making numerous threads about the same issue. Simply bump the prior thread.
                Do NOT make multiple threads in different sections for the same problem.
                All of this can be found here and on the "START HERE!" link and here===> READ THIS BEFORE YOU POST!!!!! Maximize Your Success Here.

Now, I would suggest editing your question using proper punctuation as you are more likely to get responses.
                Also, we need more details. How did it happen? How long have you been doing the protocol? Have you seen a doctor? If you want help you need to provide meaningful information.

<Threads Merged>
                HansTwilight
                Retired Moderator
                PE Gym Editor
                Member of the Month Jan 2017
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by HansTwilight; 01-29-2018, 11:28 AM.
                My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

no sweat lad, ill be honest i noticed it after i took acid and started pulling my penis i wasn't pulling it that hard like that was 3 months ago (3rd of novembre) then on monday the 15th it got better but after i done a light jog across a street it started shriveling again and kinda looks different like it's pointing downwards then on the 16th i started the hans protocol up until last wednesday after i was doing the stretches it started shriveling up even more again and getting skinnier about 30 mins after i went for a piss and got a sharp stinging/burning pain in my knob now it feels uncomfortable all the time. i also get pf muscle spasms and ive also noticed im not walking right i find it awkward to walk like i cant move my legs out straight like how a normal person walks and my pubic area and lower abdomen seems to be swollen
                  dodgydean150
                  Last edited by dodgydean150; 01-29-2018, 01:01 PM.

Comment

went to the doctors on the 9th of decembre and he said it was tissue damage he said i must have bent my knob when it was erect but i would have remembered doing that so it isnt tissue damage

Comment

Any recovery? Im literally having the same symptoms as you are

Comment

Head issues need controlling . What happened at the physio.?

Comment

Had this since 3rd of November lads still not 100%but I feel like it's gonna be better soon. Went to the physio gave me some stretches to do when went back again for her to stretch the pf muscle threw my ass it still didn't help the hard flaccid. Just helped me to sit more comfortable

Comment

But she says when u do the stretchs and it shrivels a bit more that it's good and that it should be better in 2 weeks. She also said to walk for 20 mins aday with good posture

Comment

Ive been dealing with this since January 19 due to an injury from banding i really feel like i ruined my penis it doesnt look or feel the same anymore Its like i shrunk my penis sometimes when im sitting or laying down my flaccid almost feels normal again but as soon as i get up or even take a couple steps my flaccid feels tense i think its due to some vein blockage really scared that this is permanent idk what to do I literally dont wanna live anymore

Comment

Working...
                              X