Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Penis ring caused ED

Hello everyone,

I've seem to have damaged my penis. 10 days ago I tried a cock ring on and had sex, she was doing reverse cowgirl for about 5 minutes or so and believe I had the ring on for 10 minutes. The head of my penis was white and a little cold afterwards. But that went away. I had sex later on that evening and the morning with no issues. A few days later I tried to masterbate but it was just limp so I just thought the past weekend just wore me out.

2 days later I had sex again and it was like 9 out of 10 hard. But the next day I realized there was a problem I can still get hard but it takes sometime and it not a great erection. Like a 6-7 out of 10. At first since I felt some pressure on my lower abdomen and I needed to pee a little more then than normal I thought it was a bladder infection. So I told the doctor about the problem maintaining an erection and about the peeing and he gave me antibiotics. He also checked my prostate and I guess everything was okay he didn't seem convinced I have a bladder infection. Which got me thinking about that night cause it all started after that. What should I do. And does this sound permanent. All help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

To me it sounds like a pelvic floor problem. See a pelvic floor physical therapist.

Comment

I think me too i have some kind of this injurie. Are your erection is below the place where the cockring was ? .. Man cockring is a junk toy.

Comment

Thanks guys. I'm not sure if it's below. My erection is flimsy at the base tho.

Comment

And my flaccid penis is more rigid and about a half an inch or so longer.

Comment

What type of c-ring were you wearing? Stretchy constrictive cock rings should NEVER be worn longer than 30 minutes, because they can restrict blood flow excessively causing tissue damage to your penis. I only recommend surgical steel c-rings that are worn behind your balls and over top of your penis shaft (around your entire package). Properly sized, this type can be worn 24/7 and will hold engorgement ALL DAY, to help build and cement gains faster from your PE exercises.

What material was your c-ring made from? Was it worn around your head or the base of your cock? Those are NOT intended to be worn 24/7 as a general rule, even if they are made from steel.

Comment

It was a stretchy rubbery one around the base and I left it on for 10 minutes.

Comment

Originally posted by Seagler View Post
                It was a stretchy rubbery one around the base and I left it on for 10 minutes.
                It's doubtful that caused any tissue damage, unless you had some preexisting condition. To be safe. guys who are unconditioned (like you, I'd assume as a newbie here) should complete a JP90 or PSEG conditioning routine before trying ANY devices, including c-rings.

Comment

Hi Seagler , I would put it down to a ring unless it was a stretchy one that was just to tight, I have one and its been in place 24/7 for 6 to 7 years and its only this last couple of days its been off, ( now need bigger one, been pumping ) so I think you need to be looking elsewhere, its best you tell us your age, your life style, how you eat, do you know if your libido is low? if so it could be your testosterone is low.

Have you had a blood test lately? if not could be time to get one and as pegman would see get your results.

NOWHARD

Comment

Thanks again everyone! It was a stretchy one am it was too tight. And it is now sore around the base where I had it. But it wasn't day after I did it or even a week later. I'm 39 5'8 180lbs eat healthy but drink once a week and smoke about 3 or cigarettes when I do but I don't smoke during the week. I could lose about 15 pounds and drink less. My libido seems good I get half hard probably 10 times a day but I'm not trying to get erect. So I let subside. Thanks too this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by Seagler View Post
                      Thanks
                      again everyone! It was a stretchy one am it was too tight. And it is now sore around the base where I had it. But it wasn't day after I did it or even a week later. I'm 39 5'8 180lbs eat healthy but drink once a week and smoke about 3 or cigarettes when I do but I don't smoke during the week. I could lose about 15 pounds and drink less. My libido seems good I get half hard probably 10 times a day but I'm not trying to get erect. So I let subside. Thanks too this helps.
                      One of two things either nothing happened or you blew out a veib and got venous leak. In 10mins no hypoxia damage cannoccur.

Comment

Originally posted by peckerachu View Post
                        One of two things either nothing happened or you blew out a veib and got venous leak. In 10mins no hypoxia damage cannoccur.
                        No it wouldn't be a venous leak. More likely a pf issue. You will probably heal from this with rest so don't worry mate.

Comment

Do you know how long it may take to heal?

Comment

Thing is I still get decent morning wood and i had okay erections too but nothing great on my own. I'm definitely not 100% of what I was. My flaccid size is longer now which I've read around and that doesn't seem like a good thing. I'm also really stressed about this too I've been have dreams about it and I'm grinding my teeth a lot at night I wake up with headaches. I was thinking hypnosis would help. But I'm really worried this is permanent.

Comment

Just wanted to give an update. I'm 100% better. It was quite a scare but I think it was all in my head. But I now have a new appreciation for my dick. But just some things I did I bought a heating pack for I tried some vitamins like c, b and E and ginseng plus melatonin at night. But I want to say thanks for everyones help too.

Comment

Working...
                              X