Hard Flaccid Symptoms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hard Flaccid Symptoms

Hello Guy, I am still confused what really is the symptoms of the real Hard Flaccid?

I've been looking around the internet and I am confused of the variation of their descriptions so I would like to ask for your time to describe your personal symptoms that made you believe you had a hard flaccid problem, how did you recovered, and how long did you recovered.

I will pretty much appreciate your help. Thanks!

UPDATES

From here I will be logging updates and data I've been gathering from reading hard flaccid injury stories which includes from the contributors of this thread.

Hard Flaccid Symptoms

-colorless glans
    -purple color along the ridge of the glans
    -always "hard" flaccid, even when pissing or laying on the bed
    -no morning wood
    -no spontanous erections
    -weak EQ
    -no libido
    -loss of thickness and lenght size
    -constipation
    -cant urinate when standing
    -pain after ejaculation
    -cold dead dick
    -glans not filling with blood
    -pelvic floor pains

Anxiety Induces Symptoms

Whenever we get injury, it always accompanied by extreme anxiety especially in the early days of the event. These may or may have no relation to injury. These symptoms appears only when you get anxiety prior to injury.

- weak shaking legs
    - low appetite
    - abdomen feels weak
    - mind is clouded
    fanpanman
    Last edited by fanpanman; 04-10-2018, 09:36 PM. Reason: Constant update for new information

Hard flaccid is something everyone gets. But when it doesn't go away then it can be an issue. The main symptom of hard flaccid is when the penis is hyper contracted to the point where getting an erection is impossible.
    Pelvic floor tension can also be a side effect and/or cause. Anxiety and hypochondria are also very common side effects/causes.
    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
      Hard flaccid is something everyone gets. But when it doesn't go away then it can be an issue. The main symptom of hard flaccid is when the penis is hyper contracted to the point where getting an erection is impossible.
      Pelvic floor tension can also be a side effect and/or cause. Anxiety and hypochondria are also very common side effects/causes.
      I see postings saying the have Rock Hard Flaccid, and Firm Flaccid. So I am not sure if they are both Hard Flaccid or different from each other.. There is also called a Stiff Flaccid but this usually appears when the injury is still fresh.

Comment

Originally posted by csverse14 View Post
        I see postings saying the have Rock Hard Flaccid, and Firm Flaccid. So I am not sure if they are both Hard Flaccid or different from each other.. There is also called a Stiff Flaccid but this usually appears when the injury is still fresh.
        I suspect they are all the same.
        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Hans, how many people you've met that has hard flaccid but no pelvic pain issues?

Comment

Just a notation here many main stream docs say hf does not exist.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              Just a notation here many main stream docs say hf does not exist.
              I did found an ebook saying hf is not the main problem but a symptom to the main problem. I am just curious of what serious hf and non serious hf are. What are the physical appearance and the level of pain or no pain at all. If we could accumulate data, well at least we could provide info guide for those who are having this, including me.

Comment

I can chime in.
                -colorless glans
                -purple color along the ridge of the glans
                -always "hard" flaccid, even when pissing or laying on the bed
                -no morning wood
                -no spontanous erections
                -weak EQ
                -no libido
                -loss of thickness and lenght size
                -constipation
                -cant urinate when standing
                -pain after ejaculation
                -cold dead dick
                -glans not filling with blood
                There might be more and some I may have missed.
                Last edited by Brotis; 04-10-2018, 11:57 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Brotis View Post
                  I can chime in.
                  Thanks for your contribution. I will have these noted and collected. Due to lack of information, many are confused and worried without even have the necessary information of this condition. Hopefully, more contributors to come.

Comment

Well, here actually is my case. First two weeks, my penis is in constant flaccid, sometime stiff, spongy. Now my penis is still in constant flaccid, shafts feels always full when I touched it.

Unlike any other cases, my penis never felt cold, no major discoloration, and no pain but remains on a flaccid turtle state.

Comment

Working...
                    X