Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Currently fixing phimosis, scared I might have a yeast infection

Hey guys, I'm new to the forum

So I'm 23, I have phimosis and only been starting stretching around 2 months ago. When I started I was a type 3 so I could only see the meatus. I've been making progress and I'm happy with that. However I've ran into a bit of a problem now. I think I may have a yeast infection.

I usually try to stretch in the shower and when I first started I cleaned a lot of smegma that was accumulated under there (with an indirect stream of water cause a direct stream of water touching my glans hurts like crazy, so yeah if you got tips on desensitizing the head too I'd be happy to hear them). Now the problem is I have these white/yellowish streaks on my head that kinda peel off sometimes (like they can get stuck to the foreskin when I retract and they peel off). Does it look like a yeast infection to you? I know I shouldn't ask medical advices on a forum but I'm just curious. Also I don't have the symptoms such as icthiness or a foul odor nor does it hurt when I urinate.

Here are the pics: https://imgur.com/a/fMmk6gP

I have a cream at home called "Mycoapaizil 1%" which is used against mycosis and its main active ingredient is econazole. Would it be a good idea to rub it on the head? The problem is I'm way too sensitive and it hurts like crazy to touch it.

Thanks in advance guys!

Are you experiencing other signs of yeast infection- like redness, swelling, and pus discharge? Your best bet would be to have a doctor check it out.

You may want to look into the following: Phimosis (aka Tight Foreskin): Treatment Options
    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hey thanks for the quick reply

No I'm not experiencing any of those. Could it be something else then?

Btw thanks for the link but I already know about how to treat phimosis. So far the stretches have been working wonders, I can almost fully retract while hard!

Comment

Originally posted by phimo View Post
        Hey thanks for the quick reply

No I'm not experiencing any of those. Could it be something else then?

Btw thanks for the link but I already know about how to treat phimosis. So far the stretches have been working wonders, I can almost fully retract while hard!
        Thanks

You may just have an excess of smegma but if you're concerned then get it checked out to be sure.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Alright! well I'm reassured then. I think you may be right because I have other "spots" a bit similar to these streaks where I'm sure it's smegma but unlike most smegma I washed away these ones are like stuck and won't come off with water like I rinced off the other smegma.

But just by looking at the pictures it doesn't look like "typical" yeast infection then? Because I don't really know what yeast infections are supposed to look like (even google imaging it comes up with a lot of different gross looking stuff lol)

Comment

The more advanced stages of yeast infection appear dry, red and scaly.

You may want to read the following: Self-Diagnosing: Listening to Others

Comment

Working...
            X