Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unusual Glans Behavior... Normal or Not?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unusual Glans Behavior... Normal or Not?

Hi, I am still at recovering state prior to my injury more than 9 weeks ago. Most symptoms subside while some remains.

I have this unusual (not really sure) discovery this last weekend.. My glans, either flaccid or erect, looks slightly deflated when I lie on my back (on bed) and naturally inflates when I stand up. It was not really that deflated as you think... It just wrinkles in both flaccid and semi erect while lying on my bed... and just inflates when I stand up.

I am not really asking for your advice but I would be happy to share this to you guys. If you have something to share regarding this case, I would be happy to read your post bellow.

Stay safe! Take care of your Body! God Bless!

Off the top of my head, sounds like a circulation thing. That your blood pressure/distribution changes when you stand up, which would mimic what you are seeing. I'm not a doctor, just my thoughts.

Comment

Originally posted by TheZZMan View Post
      Off the top of my head, sounds like a circulation thing. That your blood pressure/distribution changes when you stand up, which would mimic what you are seeing. I'm not a doctor, just my thoughts.
      Well yeah. True. Circulation thing.. I saw pictures of penis online and most of them were also lying on bed. The glans look similar to mine actually when lying also.
      Maybe I still have this hard flaccid or a flatline for weeks of no PMO. Because of that, I think this is normal.

Lying erection, glans does looks full. It is when I'm flaccid and semi erect this happens...

Comment

Working...
      X