Has anyone here had Mondors Disease?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has anyone here had Mondors Disease?

Been to 5 doctors. Three clinic visits/general practitioners and two urologists.

But I believe I found the answer: Mondors disease.

Thrombosis of the dorsal vein. My penis looks exactly like the images.

Basically, it causes sharp pain in the penis, enlarged vein, and the injury itself seems to cause hard flaccid.

Has anyone heard of this before, or had this before? I am now 8 weeks in and doing better, but I believe the HF is slowing my recovery.

Also, I got HF due to the injury and start seeing a PT in two days.

It usually resolves by itself in a month or two. Taking aspirin helps. Okay so what's the problem?
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
      It usually resolves by itself in a month or two. Taking aspirin helps. Okay so what's the problem?
      Problem is I have a history of severe stomach bleeding and can't take asprin. It has been over 8 weeks for me too, I would say 8 and 1/2 since the injury started

Comment

So try warm compresses often to reduce the inflamation.

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
          So try warm compresses often to reduce the inflamation.
          I did not think of that, that is a great idea. Thanks for the tip!

Comment

Vitamin E can slowly and safely dissolve clots. Vitamin E also safely thins the blood without causing bleeding.

Make sure you get natural vitamin E, which formula starts with D or d, instead of DL or Dl or dl. The latter is synthetic vitamin E, which is toxic.

Make sure to take it with a big meal with something fatty in it, or with olive oil for example, swishing it in your mouth with the olive oil before swallowing it.

And don't take fish oil. Fish oil could contribute to Mondor's Disease. The same goes for any other oil, except for olive oil and coconut oil.

Proper hydration is also important as water also thins the blood naturally.

Don't take aspirin for blood clots. A rebound effect can occur when quitting it, causing a pro-thrombotic effect.
            Excellator
            Last edited by Excellator; 06-07-2018, 01:55 AM.

Comment

Left your peins alone for 2 month because every time you will test him ( masterbatation) you will inflammat your peins. And this will activate your fight / flight state Vai sympathetic nervous system. And that cause your hf.
              And you will be in this cycle forever until you can break it by nofap.

Comment

Op are you taking Creatine?

Comment

I've had mondors disease for over a year and a half. After a few weeks it started to go away and I had normal erections again but I jacked off like 4 times the day after erections returned and it went back to being injured and hasn't healed since. So take it easy. You wouldn't be running on a sprained ankle so don't go using your unit til it heals. Im taking various supplements to return elasticity such as orange peels, grape seed extract and I apply witch hazel topically 3 times a day and all of these help with returning elasticity to the veins. Im also doing "deep tissue massages" to my member to remove scar tissue if any is present.
                  Starting size:
                  NBEL 5.8 in, 14.7cm
                  MEG 5 in, 12.7cm
                  Goal:
                  NBEL 8in, 20.3cm
                  MEG 7in, 17.8cm

Comment

Thrombosed veins should not get massage and hotness

Comment

Originally posted by teodeles View Post
                      Thrombosed veins should not get massage and hotness
                      Gee doctors always recommend warm compresses and some aspirin for this. You're right what do they know,

Comment

Originally posted by Nikitis View Post

And don't take fish oil. Fish oil could contribute to Mondor's Disease. The same goes for any other oil, except for olive oil and coconut oil.
                        Thanks for the tips. I started Vitamin E a week ago and I am hoping it will help.

But I am curious, why not take fish oil? I have been taking it daily I was told it can thin the blood naturally and help thrombosis.

Comment

Originally posted by Verysad2012 View Post
                          Left your peins alone for 2 month because every time you will test him ( masterbatation) you will inflammat your peins. And this will activate your fight / flight state Vai sympathetic nervous system. And that cause your hf.
                          And you will be in this cycle forever until you can break it by nofap.
                          I am on day 25 of nofap now and I am hoping I can start to break this cycle!

Comment

Originally posted by teodeles View Post
                            Op are you taking Creatine?
                            No, I do take protein powder daily though

Comment

Originally posted by Squirt55 View Post
                              Im also doing "deep tissue massages" to my member to remove scar tissue if any is present.
                              Wouldn't massages make it worse?

Also, Verapamil Gel can remove penis scar tissue. It is a compounded medication but it works well, it is the only periones disease treatment. And does Mondors cause scar tissue?

Comment

Working...
                              X