Mound behind my scrotum: want to make sure this is normal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mound behind my scrotum: want to make sure this is normal

I’ve noticed a mound of some sorts behind my scrotum but can only feel by lifting my balls out the way and pushing my ballsack against my body.

It may be the internal length of my penis but there was a time in particular that it felt way bigger than it does right now and I’ll check again next time I’m really hard to see if it’s always engorged like that when I’m as hard as I am when I’m laying next to my Woman.

I know I may be showing a lack of understanding of how that area of my anatomy is set up, and I’m not afraid to admit that.

I currently have pelvic floor dysfunction that is affecting my length and girth(I understand that it’s not actually a loss of length but my dick not filling up all the way. Please cut that response out, everyone here already knows that)

I’m wondering if

1. Something is blocking the blood so that part behind my scrotum is engorged but my penis cant be fully

2. Masturbating with a racquetball under my perineum May have injured me and caused this.

3. This is something that’s always happened and I never noticed until recently cuz I’ve been way more observant lately

4. Or maybe the pelvic floor is so relaxed that it’s hanging low in a way that makes that part feel bigger

Comment

Doesn't sound like an issue though it's a bit much a medical question for a site like this.

Comment

Working...
      X