Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Numbness from jelqing

TLDR
    Did 250 jelqs pretty hard, now my penis feels numb.

Hello everyone, this is my first post here. I first read about PE about 10 years ago, but I felt pretty good about my size and didn't want to risk damaging myself. "If it ain't broke don't fix it". But lately I've been having some EQ problems, and when I read claims that PE could help with that, I decided to do some experimenting after all. If I could gain 0.25 inches of girth in the process, that would just be an added bonus!

I started looking around and saw that the Penis Exercises Book was recommended as a good starting point. So I spent an afternoon reading it, then decided to start with the beginner program suggested in the book. A session involves warming up, some stretching and 250 jelqs. Now, compared to other recommendations, 250 jelqs in one session really seems like a lot for a beginner, but that's what the book said, and it was supposed to be endorsed by PEGym.

So I did the warming up in the shower, did the stretches very carefully. For the jelqs, I am afraid that I overdid it. I was pretty hard, around 75%, did all the 250 jelqs in one go, making sure to stop before the glans. I forgot to switch hands every other rep so I did them all with my right hand. I guess I also had a bit tighter grip than necessary. It didn't hurt however, and afterwards my penis looked huge which I thought was pretty neat. This was two days ago and since then I've had lots of spontaneous erections and morning wood, all with really good EQ which feels great considering my previous troubles.

BUT, the problem is that since then, I've also lost a lot of feeling of my shaft. The head and frenulum are still sensitive, but touching the shaft feels like touching my elbow. I am now starting to worry that I did some damage to my penis. As I said, my EQ is better than ever and there is no discoloration or marks, but the numbness is there.

Is this common? Will it heal itself or do I need to seek medical help? Do you think I did too many jelqs, had too hard of a grip or too hard of an erection?

Thankful for any answers. I've spent a lot of time worrying about this the last couple of days.

Try leaving your penis alone until the sensation is back, don't stress about it and just give yourself time and when everything is back to normal and you do PE again do it at lower intensity and slowly increase that with time
    The only easy day was yesterday

Comment

Originally posted by Mike99027 View Post
      Try leaving your penis alone until the sensation is back, don't stress about it and just give yourself time and when everything is back to normal and you do PE again do it at lower intensity and slowly increase that with time
      Do you think it will recover 100%? I wouldn't mind waiting, but it's the uncertainty that worries me.

Comment

If you leave it alone for a while and don't freak out it will.
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Itsok View Post
          Do you think it will recover 100%? I wouldn't mind waiting, but it's the uncertainty that worries me.
          Think about it, most of us masturbate harder than we do jelqs and loss of sensation do exist with even masturbation which is death grip and the cure for that is leaving dick alone for a while and the sensation will be back to normal.
          The only easy day was yesterday

Comment

For future reference: Before starting any male enhancement routine- please read!
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hey Itsok!

Welcome to the Gym

It would be a good idea to click on the Start Here button at the top left of the page. Lots of good information on what the Gym is all about, including best practices and safety tips.

When beginning PE, start slowly and build up to the full routine over a few weeks.

Jelq with an erection level between 40 and 70%. Do not grip too tight, just enough to feel blood moving up the shaft.

For now, let it rest as the others advised.
              Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
              12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
              12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
              01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
              01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
              01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
              Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Hello again,
                I just wanted to make an update if anyone reads this thread in the future. I took a break from PE and think I've regained all sensation now, so it's all good. Started jelqing much lighter a couple of days ago, and as last time my libido and EQ has increased a lot. Even after just the first session. I'm just curious, does anyone know why just jelqing one or a few times can have that effect?

Comment

Hello again,
                  I just wanted to make an update if anyone reads this thread in the future. I took a break from PE and think I've regained all sensation now, so it's all good. Started jelqing much lighter a couple of days ago, and as last time my libido and EQ has increased a lot. Even after just the first session. I'm just curious, does anyone know why just jelqing one or a few times can have that effect?
                  LIGHT jelqing pushes blood through the penis without much stress. It's an effective way to supplement stamina training and great for easing back into a full enlargement routine.
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Hello again,
                    Hey man, how long did it take you to recover? Did you also have cold glans or cold shaft? Also was your flaccid smaller after the injury? Did you masturbate or have sex after the injury? How often?

Comment

Hi, it took pretty long, maybe 4 months? The problem was only with sensation for me, there were no other physical symptoms. Sometimes I get hard flaccid but not more or less than before. I had sex and masturbated during that period, on average maybe two orgasms a week. Did you hurt yourself in a similar way as me?

Comment

Hi, it took pretty long, maybe 4 months? The problem was only with sensation for me, there were no other physical symptoms. Sometimes I get hard flaccid but not more or less than before. I had sex and masturbated during that period, on average maybe two orgasms a week. Did you hurt yourself in a similar way as me?
                        Yeah I jelqed with an erection. And have been suffering from ED. I don't have numbness or loss of sensation anymore, but I do have ED sometimes now. The injury happened in December. I've been trying to not masturbate or have sex, but it's been hard.

Comment

Originally posted by nblade98 View Post
                          Yeah I jelqed with an erection. And have been suffering from ED. I don't have numbness or loss of sensation anymore, but I do have ED sometimes now. The injury happened in December. I've been trying to not masturbate or have sex, but it's been hard.
                          Maybe the ED is not from the injury? I have ED from time to time and I think it's mostly from stress or fatigue. Why are you staying away from masturbation and sex? If that is hard to do, I would say that's a good sign.

Comment

Maybe the ED is not from the injury? I have ED from time to time and I think it's mostly from stress or fatigue. Why are you staying away from masturbation and sex? If that is hard to do, I would say that's a good sign.
                            It's easy for me not to masturbate now. I've only masturbated like 5 times since January. I'm going to try not masturbating for a few months. Everytime I have sex, the next day my flaccid gets smaller. I never give myself a proper chance to heal. It's like running when you have a sprained ankle. If you run, it will never heal.

Comment

Working...
                            X