Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Red Dots after Off Days (and wrinkles? and craters?)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Red Dots after Off Days (and wrinkles? and craters?)

Hey All,

I've doing PE for about a year now. I've been pretty dedicated to it, and seen some minor growth (pretty much all length). Typical routine is: 2 days on, 1 off, 3 days on, 1 off. PE days I do:
    15 min of stretching (usually earlier in the day). ---> just really started doing this.
    15 min warm up in tub
    50 jelqs followed by 30 v jelqs (x3)
    Bathmate 3 sets of 7 min
    Cool down/edge for a bit. Slap on a cockring.
    Then after about 30 min, I use my Sizegenetics in hour increments for the next 8-10 hours with 10 min breaks (i'm pretty much wearing cockring this whole time, but take it off for the 10 min breaks (too much?).
    Firegoat rolls at the end of the night

FBPLG has gone from 5 x 4 in --> 5.6 x 4.6 in (although with all this I'm a little suspect about my measure standards consistency), EBPLG from 6.5 x 5 in ---> 7.25 x 5.25 in. Also, my stretched in my Sizegenetics has increased from 5.6 in ---> 6.1 in, and my hang after the extender has increased from 5.6 in --> 6.25 in (but this seems pretty much temporary and returns back after maybe 15 min, but it is noteworthy that I've upped bars and the tension is still pretty much the same, so I know the tissue is getting stretched).

SOOOOO... I have a few questions:

1. When I come back from my off days, first day back, almost every time I get the red dots. I notice they start during the jelqing, and I'm taking it pretty easy on those first 25 or so jelqs. Sometimes they go away after 24 hours, sometimes it takes a couple days. I'm really amazed at what little pressure produces them. Funny thing is, on my second and third day, I almost never get them and my pump is A LOT better. I typically only jerk off on off days (once, MAYBE twice and it's usually around 15 min or so), I'm wondering if that has anything to do with it when I come back the next day? I just can't get my head around what would be causing these, especially after doing PE for about a year.

2. Lately, I've been noticing that my flaccid dick seems to have quite a bit more skin built up on the shaft, about the last inch before the glans. Which makes it look all wrinkled. Don't really remember what my dick looked like a year ago, but I'm pretty sure it was just all smooth. Is the skin stretching, but my dick isn't growing? What gives?

3. I seem to have these craters along the underside of my dick in my circumcision scar. I showed them to the dermo and he said they're nothing not to worry about. But I feel like the bathmate and maybe jelqing are making them more pronounced (just glad they're on the underside). Anyone experience this, know of ways to address it?

4. I have gotten some slight discoloration along the underside over the years (mostly circ scar), firegoat rolls help with this some. I've tried Amalactin and wasn't too impressed with results. I seem to remember people using Compound W to burn off the skin, but that sounds terrifying. Would this work for discoloration along the circ scar and maybe work on the craters?

5. I've started to get some raw/dry skin under the glans which I'm pretty sure is from the Sizegenetics. I've taken a couple days off, but it comes back. Ideas on how to alleviate? (Not super concerned with this)

Thanks in advance. I'm mostly confused about the red dots after off days, but if anyone wants to chime in about the other stuff I'd appreciate that as well.

J

Red dots, ruptured capillaries.
    I'm thinking, you need to allow more healing time, so that they do not re-injure so easily.
    Also, SG may be an aggravating factor.
    Experiment/increase rest time. Thoughts ?
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Yeah, I haven't really taken a break over the last year. I've read a little about deconditioning. I'm wondering if maybe taking a break for a couple weeks would help things. But I just don't wanna lose any gains (since they're so modest).

Also, on off days, do you guys like literally not touch your dick? I understand this is the time when growing happens, so wouldn't you want your dick to be in an elongated state, like in my SG? Also, does jerking off hinder healing on off days?

Comment

Yeah I had these issues. Ive learned a couple things. A. Whatever exercise you do that causes dots you should do last in your routine. As you'll be as warmed up as possible.
        With my bathmate I started finding these would happen immediately and I had bad discoloration. The cure was a long break from that or anything that caused them. Then when I began them again I focused on longer sessions but with less pressure. No probs since. Just the minor red dots here and there that clear up within a couple hrs.
        If its happening when jelqing, I would reduce the erection level you jelq at. 80%+ for me causes them, and at that level your better off with squeezes anyway.

As for the discoloration, Amlactin twice a day. It'll help the scar issues as well.

Hope this helps
        Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
        Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
        1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Update: so I took about a week off and WOW, my EQ is through the roof. Like I can pop boner like I'm 18 again. A lot of the discoloration has gone down, and even the craters look less pronounced. Does this mean I was going at it too hard? I was still able to get erections when I was PEing, but it don't came as easily as it does now. I'm going to give it one more week and then get back into PE.

Comment

Originally posted by Jdogg79 View Post
            Update: so I took about a week off and WOW, my EQ is through the roof. Like I can pop boner like I'm 18 again. A lot of the discoloration has gone down, and even the craters look less pronounced. Does this mean I was going at it too hard? I was still able to get erections when I was PEing, but it don't came as easily as it does now. I'm going to give it one more week and then get back into PE.
            You described what sounds like "rebound gains". This often happens after completing a layoff break from a full cycle of training.
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
            X