Excessive kegels damaged me bad

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Excessive kegels damaged me bad

I need help. 2 months ago i did kegels for 10 minutes a day for 2 days (30 second on/off holds). Then on the 3rd day i had a successful dry orgasm (holding a kegel during ejaculation).

After the dry orgasm, the feeling of arousal did not go down. This terrified me. Whichever nerve is responsible for pleasure was on fire. and i had an over all strong weakness/dull ache around my whole genital region.

For the next 2 weeks, depression and anxiety hit me hard. Thankfully the (pinched?) nerve sensation eventually went down. But that still creeps up on my for a couple of days every now and then.

Now, 2 months later, i still feel a very dull ache all over my penis and scrotum. Every time i wake up the pain is at a minimal, about a 1 - 2. Throughout daily activities it eventual progresses to a 6-7.

It's as if i have completely torn or cramped a bunch of PC muscles that refuse to heal. And along with these cramps come the occasional nerve entrapment. Has anyone else experienced this. I still get morning wood, and using the bathroom is fine (although urination frequency has increased to every 1 hour), otherwise i have a 24/7 ache in my penis. This is not something i see myself living with in the long run, my mind is focused on it all day every day and its exhausting.

10 minutes a day for 2 days and they were 30 second on/off.....sounds like you overdid it by multitudes. Most can't hold a kegel for more than a few seconds starting out and have to work up to 30s holds. Probably should work on some massage and stretching if the muscles have been stressed.
    Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
    Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5Ύ"
    Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

Do reverse kegels...maybe it’ll balance you out

Comment

Well excess anything is never good but have you talked to a doctor about this?
        The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

The HANS Protocol

The Dangers of Excessive Kegeling | PEGym
          My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Thanks mate ill have a read, good to see i'm not alone in this

Comment

Ive been advised to do some stretches and pelvic floor releases, although when attempted it flared up my nerves again bad for the next 3 days. I did light stretches for about 10 minutes with deep breathing.

Comment

A physio who does male pelvic floor work is the ideal solution.

Comment

Originally posted by Cd7777 View Post
                  Do reverse kegels...maybe it’ll balance you out

Caution about adding the Reverse Kegel to your routine

If he's injured then performing exercises may make things worse. He needs to find out what's wrong and approach treatment from there.
                  Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post

Caution about adding the Reverse Kegel to your routine

If he's injured then performing exercises may make things worse. He needs to find out what's wrong and approach treatment from there.
                    This can be an issue and the flaeup is a cause for caution. Thus the physio advice.

Comment

i attempted a stretching routine with deep breathing (and very light reverse kegels) after the first month but they just resulted in a bad nerve flare up. The nerve flare up is what i want to avoid the most as it causes me extreme anxiety and depression. If i go to a pelvic floor therapist i assume they will only teach me a few pelvic floor stretches that will result in another flare up? How else could they help assess the situation?

Comment

You are in a negative mental spiral this is part of the problem.

With being able to test you directly and use classical training a physio should be able to more accurately understand what is going on than we can over the net.

Comment

I would bust afew normal nuts just to get everything firing again. Be careful holding it in!
                          "I will lick my dick"

Comment

Originally posted by watersnake View Post
                            I would bust afew normal nuts just to get everything firing again. Be careful holding it in!
                            This is not the case, i tried this the first week and it made things worst

Comment

OK so just a quick update with this, after some research i feel i have completely torn/injured my bulbospongiosus muscle, the left side of it. Now im not sure how pelvic floor related this is but i just want to know if anyone has had a similar injury?

I feel like there is no way to stretch or massage it out as it is always so contracted, and getting erections has become close to impossible for me at the moment (apart from the occasional morning wood that goes down instantly when i wake up)

So i guess my question is, is there any way to heal the bulbospongiosus muscle?

Comment

Working...
                              X