Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Torn fascia in penis

Me too
    I've got this too and am willing to post pictures of it as well if anyone can tell me how to post pics from mobile, I used to get hf symptoms but now 4 years after the incident. (my member slipped out of my ex when she was on top and she came down on top of it, immediate loss of erection, no more morning erections for the last 4 years)
    The hospital which I went to a week later after the incident told me it was fine and everything looked normal from eye view and even then they only gave me a dopler to check blood flow (no injections of any kind to get me hard, just checked it in normal flaccid state).
    Fast forward to present date and I've moved to a different place where the urologist I reported it to, found a damaged blood vessel left side of corpus and recently found urethral strictures and swelling in the urethra. I also have a ridge underneath the glans that is soft and looks like soft tissue has been pulled away and detached from the glans the whole way around about 2-3 mm away from each other, I have an appointment on the 27th in another hospital the uro is sending me to to get a camera into my urethra and see what's up, very very rarely do I ever get an erection now and I mean very rarely (maybe 1-2 a month) and they seem to be position dependent even though my new uro checked the blood flow properly and told me that even with my damaged blood vessel that its still strange that I can't get an erection, no nocturnal erections often either 95% of the time I'll awake without one, 2% of the time I'll awake with a good one(1 every month) and the other 3% I'll awake with a weak or numb one (maybe 2-3 in a month to none at all sometimes).
    Now weeks after the incident where I damaged it, my penis would balloon if I pushed out a poo or if I was holding in urine before I reached the bathroom to scary sized proportions, but there was no bruising, no pain immediately after the incident either but as the weeks went on I developed hard flaccid and the ballooning started around this time too and so did the pains on the side and top sides of both corpus.
    Back to present day, my research has scared the hell out of me for years and made me anxious stressed and isolated, now my life is starting to get back on track I've bad gut health which causes dermatitis and eczema and to my knowledge bad gut can f**k with your mojo and I've even seen it first hand, the dermatitis came on a few weeks before my accident as me and my ex were going through tough times and I didn't want to lose her it felt like if I did my life would be over (think this severe severe stress and constant panic caused my bad gut + bad diet + always caught tonsillitis so had to take antibiotics a lot since I was 16 up to present date now 25), mix this with my ex gf landing on my c**k and you have severe stress panic and Worry its hard to say what's causing this 4 year spell of ed but I'll tell you what I've learned so far:
    1) my penis only balloons now when my gut is acting up and I pass eg diarrhea or however its spelt lol and it's never ever as bad as it used to be, but never balloons when the poop too solid and hard to pass eg. Constipation from Eating a lot of veg and trying to naturally heal my gut.
    2) relaxation can bring me some 60% to 70% erections when my gut is not acting up and my skin is clear but these are only position dependent still at best but blood flow is fine its not a leak and when I'm lying on the couch totally relaxed I can get weak ones that feel kinda good tbh if something sexual enters my mind but it's rare, I'm working to reduce stress and boost my hormones now by living a healthy but this is a big lifestyle change and if it works it might be a year down the line and I may forget to come back here and post,
    3) sitting behind a computer and googling this won't help you, only actions and big changes will,
    4) there are broken capillaries on my member which is probably because of the vessel that was damage,
    5) I can force an erection and ejaculate fine most times but it needs constant stimulating to maintain,
    6) i do indeed have tight pelvic floor muscles and going to the gym recently and doing stretches at home help, meditation and stress reduction help too.
    7) my bad gut causes bi lateral varicoceles to flare up that dissappear all together when I get my gut back on the right path
    8) still get weird hourglass flaccid but no longer do I get hard flaccids, usually it's spongier than it should be and feels weird
    9) I AM GONNA WORK THROUGH THIS! I AM STRONG! And SO ARE MY FELLOW SUFFERERS. my erections are more factorial than an old age pensioner lol but I still get responses from time to time, gonna buy a h**ker and see how things work Out, now to end this shpeal I'm 25 and I'm not ready to give up, any questions? Ask me, and sorry about the mess of a story there was a lot to recap from so please do get in touch. And as I said before I will post pics to somewhere if someone can tell me how to do it from mobile.
    HansTwilight
    Retired Moderator
    PE Gym Editor
    Member of the Month Jan 2017
    PEGym Hero
    Last edited by HansTwilight; 03-17-2019, 01:06 PM. Reason: paragraphs

Paragraphs buddy, paragraphs.
    I edited your post to help some of the other members out.
    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Sorry man, had a lot to recap, wasn't thinking spaces lol

Comment

You don’t have a torn fascia.. who told you this? Dr google?! Stop scaring the shit out of yourself. Trust me, it’s not healthy. If urologists tell you your fine, then your fine. Something as serious as a torn fascia would probably be very easy to detect via current technology, and u would notice servers swelling/bruising and severe pain as well. So sit back relax and just don’t freak out, I’ve done this countless times and it just adds more problems by raising your anxiety . See a pt who deals with pelvic floor problems. I’d you have a tight pelvic floor, what makes you think you tore a fascia lol. Ridiculous , you might have venous leak!!!, then need to get an implant that will get infected then u might have to cut off ur dick too. Lol, this is what people with extreme anxiety drive themselves to believe.. it’s scary. Fascia, is a hard material. You’d have to tie a brick to it and drop it off a building to even cause a tear. Keep seeing urologists to rule anything serious out, then go from there. But just don’t scare yourself with forums and googling. I’ve wasted many years on doing this.

Comment

Believe me or not I've got pictures so instead of nay saying tell me how to post them and at the very least we can maybe get an idea of what's wrong with my penis instead of standing here flexing our opinions like our dicks it's an injury sub forum, don't be so hostile Dr cd7777

Comment

And FYI I've been to doctors all over the place for 4 years and damage is only found these last 2 months after 4 years of some but miniscule activity and no injuries since, everyone of them told me it was in my head until of late where its being taken serious, I came here for help so "gis a hand will ye" ? Lol

Comment

You have pictures of a tear that’s inside your dick? Lol. It’s prolly loose skin or something. Idiotic man, self diagnosis is a very bad thing. Oh I have a headache... that must mean I have a brain tumor!!! Stop freaking the fuck out and relax

Comment

No one has diagnosed you with “torn fascia” except yourself. You are scaring the shit out of yourself via dr google causing further anxiety, which led to ur skin problems , stress depression etc. You are who I was from 2005- until mid 2018. But guess what the most important part was.... I’m better now and I never had a torn fascia, venous leak, or any of that other shit that some of these posters ... (ugfug) recommended I had. Don’t believe anyone except a professional, that’s the first step. If they can’t diagnose you with something serious, then guess what ... you DONT have anything serious . But since they never found a torn fascia, you just assume they missed it. It’s a very very bad unhealthy cycle . First you get an injury.. you go to a urologist, you come find answers here, you scare the shit out of yourself thinking you have a permanent problem then you think you need an implant. It’s scary and ridiculous, and I Know how it feels to hit rock bottom! I did. It’s not fun. But I got a second chance (thank God) and this year, 2019, in the 3 months of it, I’ve made more progress than I did in 13 years. It’s just reassuring knowing that I don’t have a Permanent serious problem, but everyday is getting better and for the first time in a long time, I’m actually happy .... this shit sucks, bad, but I’m glad I finally have found a good explanation as to what I did, and how it caused my symptoms.. and what I did to reverse them and feel how I did when I was 15 years old. It’s a cool feeling haha

Comment

Ps, the only way that ur girl fucked up your dick is if she fractured your penis. So unless your dick started bleeding out of the urethra, and bruised and swelled up to something the size and color of an eggplant.. I think your ok. If that actually happened, then idk what to tell you, that sounds like a problem no one here can help you with. But if it’s typical hard flaccid, loss of libido , loss of erection strength, weak urine stream or pelvic pain, then there are countless forums where you can find the answers. these people , including myself, are here to help you, not scare you. I don’t think there’s even such thing as a torn fascia or venous leak, unless you were purposely trying to rip your dick off with a high powered machine. Yeah there are members who messaged me saying I have venous leak, and it bothered me, but I didn’t let it get to me. I didn’t give up, and I’m improving everyday

Comment

Okay thank you for your kind words but it doesn't make sense, Its a blessing if I wake up hard in the morning, it's that rare, I was checked for blood flow and it was fine not a vaneous leak or anything, my penis stopped working long before I got tight pelvic floor muscles in which resulted in varicocele (was actually diagnosed by a uro) to curing them all together by relaxing and pf training.

I get next to no erections upon waking for the last few years.
                    My penis started ballooning, but it was few days/ weeks after the incident to about the size of an egg plant but there was n blood or discolouration and it only happened when I needed to go to the bathroom (1 and no. 2) and even now that it doesn't swell that big it still swells at the base when I need to pee.

My only option at the minute that seems plausible is that when I eat clean and my diet stays good and my gut and digestion is good it makes my skin clear, relaxes my muscles keeping away the varicoceles and the odd time an erection in the morning that is sometimes numb and sometimes sensational (cannot get my point across enough how rare either of these scenarios occur) but my last option is that my gut health is wack thus effecting everything.

I watch a guy on YouTube that had the same skin problems and ed situation as me and he cleared it by cleansing and going vegan to **** to carnivore, so building fitness and a good test boosting diet seems to be another alternative to my problem with a high fat high protein meat diet and cleansing cured his problem, gonna give this a try and see

Comment

I’m sorry but I don’t think diet has anything to do with ur dick. There are fat slobs out there who don’t exercise and eat McDonald’s everyday with perfectly functional penises. Not related, maybe a bit but if you eat like shit it won’t cause all these problems for your penis.

Comment

Update

I tried a high fat high protien diet for all of yesterday like they guy I watch on YouTube with the same skin disease as me suggested to try for 1 day and monitor results the next morning, I had a weak erection upon waking, diet has everything to do with it, everyones body is different, its why not everyone in the world gets cancer at the same time or even at all while other people do, diet effects it fact.

Comment

Nope, I’m afraid to tell you that diet cannot cause all these problems your having with ur dick. It doesn’t even make sense. Your taking advice from a dude on YouTube, I mean... come on man, get your shit together. I can guarantee you that if u eat clean it’ll have minimal effects on ur status right now. Sure eating clean will help your skin, maybe, and you’ll feel better and have more energy but it won’t fix your boners .

Comment

" I also have a ridge underneath the glans that is soft and looks like soft tissue has been pulled away and detached from the glans, the whole way around about 2-3 mm away from each other"

I have the exact same thing, I don't know wtf it's for. Except mine according to my recollection is only on top . I refuse to inspect the bottom part. I will bring this up to my uro. I'm hoping it's only a hard and fibrolous plaque but there is nothing hard about it.

Also "spongey", in my experience whenever I get spongey is when: after I get gains in healing of my erectile damage. Our situation s are different but I'm praying you see a good urologist on the 27th I think u said.

It seems like you need 2 things: immediate better erections and 2 less damage to the penis, good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Cd7777 View Post
                              Nope, I’m afraid to tell you that diet cannot cause all these problems your having with ur dick. It doesn’t even make sense. Your taking advice from a dude on YouTube, I mean... come on man, get your shit together. I can guarantee you that if u eat clean it’ll have minimal effects on ur status right now. Sure eating clean will help your skin, maybe, and you’ll feel better and have more energy but it won’t fix your boners .
                              Of course diet can affect erections. People who eat unhealthy and/or are obese are far more likely to suffer with weak erections.
                              Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
                              Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Working...
                              X