Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First post - Please help

Hey guys

I used a medical grade Penis pump for about a month. I am extremely nervous about the following symptoms which have been ongoing for 7 days.

• Hard flaccid when standing
    • Frequent urination
    • Minor swelling (only in semi erect state)
    • Penis head not as large, seems deflated
    • Penis feels irritated. I wouldn’t describe it as pain, it just feels funny.
    • Stalled ejaculation. Definitely not a normal orgasm.

Any advice/insight would be GREATLY appreciated. Thanks guys.

What do the medical people say?

Comment

They very briefly brushed it off, I would like a more in depth opinion from you guys.

Comment

Maybe pelvic floor related . Look into it

Comment

Is constipated ejaculation normal as a result of the swelling from pumping?

Comment

I’ve had everything from hard flaccid . To blood in my semen, to cold turtled shrunken shriveled flaccid and scrotum, weak and frequent urination.. premature ejaculation.. list goes on. Just don’t scare yourself by reading these forums thinking you have something serious. Stay focused and look into a tense pelvic floor

Comment

I’ve been paranoid about my Penis shrinking due to lack of activity for 5 years. I’m 27, found out I have low testosterone so I was just put on TRT.

I think a tight pelvic floor gives the appearance of a less erect, smaller Penis

Comment

Hey Bill!

Welcome to the Gym.

Which brand of pump are you using. Medical grade pumps usually are not equipped with a vacuum gauge which are necessary to prevent using too much vacuum. Medical grade pumps are not considered appropriate for penis enhancement. They are intended to be used for short periods of time in order to generate an erection and which allows for a tight constriction band to be slid off the cylinder onto the base of the erection in order to maintain the erection.

A vacuum gauge allows you to monitor the vacuum level. It is recommended that you do not exceed 5 inches of mercury (5hg) or 20 minutes under vacuum. Without a gauge, you should pump up to the point where you start to feel slight discomfort (no pain) and then back off slightly.

You should now take a week or so off to allow your dick to recover. Then begin again with five minute sessions and slowly over a period of 30 days build up to 20 minutes. Check out the Pumping stickies in the Devices Forum.
                Valued Member of 12+ years at the PEGym
                12/'09 (start) NBP EL - 4.5, EG - 4.4
                12/11 NBPEL - 5.1, MSEG - 5
                01/13 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.1
                01/14 NBPEL - 5.35, MSEG - 5.25
                01/16 NBPEL - 5.4, MSEG - 5.5
                Fat Pad = 1+/-

Real cars have two seats. Everything else is a bus.

Comment

Thanks for the in depth reply, I appreciate it.

I stayed between 4-5hg but I believe the pump was too tight on me.

Comment

Also, i kept it on during the pain which may have been the cause of the injury. Will my function return to normal eventually? My Penis head is literally shrunken it’s bizarre.

Comment

Originally posted by Cd7777 View Post
                      I’ve had everything from hard flaccid . To blood in my semen, to cold turtled shrunken shriveled flaccid and scrotum, weak and frequent urination.. premature ejaculation.. list goes on. Just don’t scare yourself by reading these forums thinking you have something serious. Stay focused and look into a tense pelvic floor
                      OP, Listen to exactly what this man said.
                      "I simply am not there..."

"Sharp like an edge of a Samurai sword, the mental blade cuts through flesh and bone."

Start BPEL: (7/30/16) : 17.5 cm
                      Current BPEL: ? (pending)
                      Current NBP: 19cm
                      BPFSL : 23.3 cm

1st major Goal: 21.5 cm BPEL

Ultimate Goal: 25 cm BPEL

Comment

I’m trying, ive been patient. But it seems to be resembling more of an injury after 7 days than a right pelvic floor.

Comment

Originally posted by Billhen32 View Post
                          I’m trying, ive been patient. But it seems to be resembling more of an injury after 7 days than a right pelvic floor.
                          It seems you misunderstand how stubborn a tight pelvic floor can be.

This is an issue that requires stretches, reverse kegel (dropping your pelvic floor), and even internal massage. You don't realize it but your pelvic floor is used in almost every movement you perform.

This is why it seems to you there is something wrong with your penis. But nothing is wrong, trust me. You have all the usual symptoms of a tight overactive pelvic floor.
                          "I simply am not there..."

"Sharp like an edge of a Samurai sword, the mental blade cuts through flesh and bone."

Start BPEL: (7/30/16) : 17.5 cm
                          Current BPEL: ? (pending)
                          Current NBP: 19cm
                          BPFSL : 23.3 cm

1st major Goal: 21.5 cm BPEL

Ultimate Goal: 25 cm BPEL

Comment

I drove myself crazy for the longest time thinking I had venous leak, torn fascia, blah blah. It’s crazy how badly this can mess with you. Your problems aren’t caused by low testosterone. Your low testosterone is caused by the constant fear, anxiety, stress and lack of motivation/exercise . I also think low testosterone can be caused by hard flaccid because of the fact that a tight pelvic floor won’t allow proper blood flow , therefore not allowing testosterone produced from your testes to be distributed throughout your body normally. That’s what a lot of dudes dealing with this complain of headaches, fatigue , brain fog, Emptiness and lack of motivation or low sex drive as well.

Comment

Time to give it , your penis, a two week vacation. Let it recover, no masturbation or testing. After vacation, re evaluate.
                              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
                              X