X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How destroy penile fibrosis?

Hello everyone,

I am a man, I am 27 years old.

I have already posted here about my sexual dysfunction issues that I attributed to a neurological problem. After consulting a urologist on January 9, I learned that my problems are much more serious than I thought. My problem is mainly vascular. I have fibrosis in the cavernous body of the penis (MRI in support) due to thrombosis or ischemic priapism at low flow.

As if I was not poor enough, I received a puncture and injection of phenylephrine from an emergency room urologist on January 19th. It is a treatment for priapism. It is not recommended for those who already have fibrosis. The main side effect of phenylephrine is fibrosis and narrowing of the blood vessels, which has caused penile ischemia exposing me to dry gangrene (if it has not already started, this type of gangrene being difficult to detect at the naked eye). Since then, I have been constantly living with a sword of Damocles over my head. And my penis is in a sorry state. The blood circulation is insufficient and the sexual dysfunctions even worse than before.

Doctors protecting each other, no one wants to answer my legitimate questions.

Nobody seems to be able to help me in Quebec (Canada). As soon as fibrosis is suspected, the urologists immediately want to put penile prostheses. Do you know of urologists willing to try treatments to try to reduce penile fibrosis? How do you get treatment in another country, what is the procedure? I would be ready to meet an urologist in France, United States or elsewhere if necessary.

The more time passes, the more serious my problems are. I must act quickly and efficiently. When the fibrosis heals, it becomes irreversible. Maybe it's not too late to destroy (in part) my new "batch" of fibrosis dating from January 19, 2019.

Thank you.

How to solve penile fibrosis problem?

Hello

<duplicate post content removed by Admin>

Comment

Very sorry to hear about your condition man... I can't refer you to any urologist I know for your condition but I hope you find someone that can truly help you out. .. I wanted to ask you, although this a very secondary matter. Did you notice that your penis was growing throught the years because of your priapism? I've read that people who have priapism get enlarged after their priapic episodes. Anyways, bonne chance pour le futur mon chum.
      There is a difference between knowing the path and walking the path.

Comment

Threads merged and moved to appropriate forum. Please refrain from making duplicate threads.
        tank0909
        Member of the Month Jan. 2019
        Last edited by tank0909; 05-05-2019, 06:32 PM.

Comment

"I wanted to ask you, although this a very secondary matter. Did you notice that your penis was growing throught the years because of your priapism?"

Yes, my penis was much bigger under post-priapism. But, since january 19 with phenylephrine injection, my penis is completely different, very little, always/very hard, very ugly. It's a nighmare.

Merci pour ta réponse mon ami.

Comment

If I may suggest, maybe you already have done this but try to research about your condition as much as possible. Really try to understand the whole mechanism of what is going on, on an urologist level. Read as much scientific research on the subject, not just generic informations that you can find on websites like WebMD. I mean really try to find and read specific case studies and researches that were made about it and if there were some tryouts for conservative treatments. Also, make sure to vary your search terms to be sure that there isnt something that you didnt stumble upon because of bad "referencement" of the search engine.

Furthermore, do these researches both in french and in english or even more langagues if you master more than just these 2 on an academic level. I would also suggest you to get access to urologists journals and associations websites since these can give you access to a ton of informations and researches. There are some costs to it, although I dont have any idea of the prices for them and its not always the same. Look into ncbi.nlm.nih.gov I think that its a great start and even though I told you to take the researches further, you should still look into WebMD and get the sources of the information.

Of course I am telling you this if you havent already done it or if you didnt do exhaustive researches and by exhaustive I mean really long hours of reading as if you were going to make your doctorate on this subject. Not just a one night research. Dont be scared of scientific terms and stuff you dont understand if you take the time you will understand everything.

You stated that you would be willing to go to France, USA or elsewhere of you got refered to a good urologist. That tells me that you have the financial resources to travel freely anywhere, anytime and to pay for all the expenses including the treatment. If thats so, find the most passionate and competent urologists in the word and contact them, write to them, call them in their clinic to let them know you exist and that you are foreigner with a special request and that you're in a touchy situation. Be really specific with them and also insistent if they turn you down. To be specific you'd have to gather every important piece of evidence and information regarding your case, you said MRI earlier. If you dont have it already go and get a complete and exhaustive "diagnostique verbaliser" thats the least these QC mofos that are trying to sell you prostethics can do for you.

I have a physical problem that myself cant fix here thats why I told you all this, because I can relate to you although my problem does not impair with my sexuality. I did do all these steps and did find one person in this godamn world that is passionate and reknown in his work that developped a conservative treatment protocol for my issue but sadly I do have the financial resources nor the time to go there in order to get fixed and even if I have a frustrating handicap I can live with it without pain and too much trouble.
            Bon courage, lâche pas big.

Comment

Hmm ok I am no doc but the thought occured to me to max blood flow to the area .

The ways I know of to do this are pe exercises , edging , and kegel /reverse kegel also stretch exercises .

If you don't like the medical advice and wish to do this of course it is on your own head but it seems you are in a desperate place.

Comment

dmso not over 70% must buy form jacob labs for safety. It's transdermal so must be clean in area and don't take with any unsterile application.

Comment

Salut MasterShlort, oui tu as raison. Je fais continuellement de la recherche approfondie et surtout en anglais en variant les termes. Pour ce qui est d'aller me faire soigner à l'extérieur, mon plus gros problème est que je suis vraiment nul en anglais. Sur le net je m'aide un peu avec Google translate, mais au téléphone et en personne ça va être très ardu. Mais j'aurai pas le choix de foncer quand même, au point où j'en suis... T'as d'l'air d'être Québécois toi aussi, j'me trompes-tu?

Hi alterego888, are you sure? Ok, first I disinfected my penis and after I... apply the DMSO on the skin or I inject that with a syringe into cavernous bodies?

Hi Pegasus, maybe it's a good idea. I will talk about it with my next urologist.
                  Last edited by willy31; 05-08-2019, 09:02 PM.

Comment

The title of my thread is misleading. I can not destroy fibrosis since it is incorporated into my cavernous bodies and they are indispensable. I need to find a drug that, like Peyronie's disease medications, can affect cavernous bodies and improve them (if it's not too late). And unlike Peyronie's disease, my fibrosis is diffuse and not localized, which could make the task more difficult. Another point, it will be now 4 months since I have this new batch of fibrosis. It is urgent that I be treated before it is too late. I redouble my efforts. If anyone can help me, I will be eternally grateful to you.

Comment

Non tu te trompes pas. Try looking into the UK, Belgium, Switzerland. Also I forgot you could send well written letters to urologist associations and university departments to seek help.

Comment

Ok I will do that. Thank you!

Comment

Do not inject it. You apply it to the skin it is transdermal so it goes into the cells really rapidly and takes anything small enough attached to it with it. That's whythe area must be clean before use. Heres a study about it for peyronies and other injuries https://mdedge-files-live.s3.us-east...q33_2-0081.pdf

Comment

Thank you very much alterego888.

But do you think it's too late after 4 month of new batch of fibrosis? 4 month is long. Scarring is inevitable, no?
                            Last edited by willy31; 05-13-2019, 12:35 AM.

Comment

Thread restored from Trash.
                              Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
                              Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Working...
                              X