Jelqing and the Pelvic Floor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing and the Pelvic Floor

I’ve heard a few mention that jelqs put stress on the pelvic floor and tell you not to do them while you’re having pelvic floor issues, HF etc. I can see how stretching, hanging and kegels could obviously put stress on these, but Jelqing? Anyone like to explain?

There' s really nothing to explain since HF is an unknown issue in medical science. Why do you think people on these forums have so many issues with HF in the first place. It seems like PE exercises in general cause hard flaccid for most people, either through nerve injury or muscle stress.

Comment

As I see it some people seem to react hefty to stuff like Jelqs.
      In essence we are creating a small trauma with jelqs.
      The reaction of the PF then might be to cramp up and stay tense.

The most succesfull PE's were guys who dgaf and did go beyond.
      The worst PE's are young guys who freak vs. anything thrown their way. They simply should not do PE at all.
      25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
        As I see it some people seem to react hefty to stuff like Jelqs.
        In essence we are creating a small trauma with jelqs.
        The reaction of the PF then might be to cramp up and stay tense.

The most succesfull PE's were guys who dgaf and did go beyond.
        The worst PE's are young guys who freak vs. anything thrown their way. They simply should not do PE at all.
        What do you make of what that gentlemen wrote before you DickerSchwanz? More people coming here/getting HF rather than having success? I feel like I’m slowly heading towards the dgaf category of men here haha.

Comment

Originally posted by SomeDudeHere View Post
          There' s really nothing to explain since HF is an unknown issue in medical science. Why do you think people on these forums have so many issues with HF in the first place. It seems like PE exercises in general cause hard flaccid for most people, either through nerve injury or muscle stress.
          Nerve injury? Is this a fact?

Comment

Originally posted by CelDub View Post
            What do you make of what that gentlemen wrote before you DickerSchwanz? More people coming here/getting HF rather than having success? I feel like I’m slowly heading towards the dgaf category of men here haha.
            Pegym turned into one of the top google results regarding pre.ejac. and hard flaccid. That's one reason.

But yes, I observe since a long time that people with these problems and also PE injuries are often the panicky younger ADHD types that also handle the whole PE journey not in a good way.
            I'm not saying they are making it up but they seem prone to such stuff like some people are easily scared and others just chuckle.

Everyone can gain some muscle hitting the weights as they are supposed to grow.
            But PE is a different animal. The big gainers were all Maniacs in away that dug deep into going through a lot of unpleasant hours(while knowing the limits).

For example this guy: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...gth-gains.html
            The way he approaches PE he will get results one way or the other. 75%+ of people going through newbie forums will go nowhere.
            25cm! Let's go!

Comment

I hypothesize that people kegel while jelqing which not only causes over training to the pelvic floor but creates a habit of involuntary kegeling which eventually yields overactive pelvic floor-a contributing factor to hard flaccid.

Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
              But yes, I observe since a long time that people with these problems and also PE injuries are often the panicky younger ADHD types that also handle the whole PE journey not in a good way.
              I'm not saying they are making it up but they seem prone to such stuff like some people are easily scared and others just chuckle.
              There is a lot of merit to this, ADHD is usually comorbid with other head issues such as depression, anxiety, catastrophizing, and obsessive thinking. This is a problematic concoction when facing a penile/pelvic floor injury.
              HansTwilight
              Retired Moderator
              PE Gym Editor
              Member of the Month Jan 2017
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by HansTwilight; 05-16-2019, 09:45 PM.
              My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Hans would doing regular kegels help with an overactive pelvic floor? I read somewhere that a tight pelvic floor can also mean weak muscles

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
                  I hypothesize that people kegel while jelqing which not only causes over training to the pelvic floor but creates a habit of involuntary kegeling which eventually yields overactive pelvic floor-a contributing factor to hard flacc

There is a lot of merit to this, ADHD is usually comorbid with other head issues such as depression, anxiety, catastrophizing, and obsessive thinking. This is a problematic concoction when facing a penile/pelvic floor injury.
                  Further I think it is casual.

Comment

Originally posted by Cd7777 View Post
                    Hans would doing regular kegels help with an overactive pelvic floor? I read somewhere that a tight pelvic floor can also mean weak muscles
                    Not in a million years.
                    Tight pelvic floor can mean weak muscles but that needs to be treated with regular kegels after the over activity has dissipated.
                    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                      Further I think it is casual.
                      How do you mean Pegasus?

Comment

So with my problem of having pretty bad hard flaccid/shriveled flaccid /turtling.. best way to go after this is a front reverse kegel , belly breathing and hindis to relieve the tension ?And once this kinda resets itself, I can then incorporate regular kegels to strengthen the muscles if I’m dealing with weak erections correct?

Comment

So I should start kegeling once everything feels loose and the hard flaccid goes away? Would kegeling give you the chance to get hard flaccid back?

Comment

Originally posted by Cd7777 View Post
                            So I should start kegeling once everything feels loose and the hard flaccid goes away? Would kegeling give you the chance to get hard flaccid back?
                            If the pelvic floor is healthy, hard flaccid would only come back via anxiety.
                            My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Ok , so if you reverse the symptoms of a tight tense pf, your hard flaccid will most likely go away. Now will your erections improve as well? Or will you have to increase quality and sensation via kegels once you get over the hump of hard flaccid?

Comment

Working...
                              X