Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I accidentally made my HF problem much much worse.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I accidentally made my HF problem much much worse.

I've had trouble getting erections without physical stimulation and had soft glans for a while now, but I could always masturbate and get an erection of half decent quality whenever I wanted, no problem. I was trying to fix these symptoms though and started doing resisted stretching based on David McCoids problem on my hamstrings, adductors, quads, hip flexors and abs. This is where the problem took a very bad turn.

I was doing an ab wheel extension and when basically fully extended I fell on my stomach. I felt a distinct pop in the left side of my pelvis but didn't feel any intense pain. I stood up and then noticed some very minor tingling pain in the left side near the base of the penis and going up the left side. I looked at my penis and it immedaitely took a new shape I had never seen before. It was really long and thin, and got it got so thin toward the head that my shrunken glans was wider than the stem of my penis which never happens to me. It's heavy and when I can't get an erection with any physcial stimulation at all, it just fills up a bit to a weird long rigid deformed looking thing. That tingly pain is no longer there, but the penis is still looking the same and I can't get an erection. Did I damage something important, is this just pelvic floor tension made worse by my falling?

What is the medical advice?

Comment

Prolly gave yourself a hernia. I’d seek medical advice

Comment

Originally posted by Cd7777 View Post
        Prolly gave yourself a hernia. I’d seek medical advice

Does this have to be confirmed by a urologist? I have to wait 8 months for one. If I can go to the ER and get it looked at though I will. Any other signs/symptoms that would point to hernia? Is this serious or permanent?

Comment

Idk man, instead of asking people on this forum go to the ER. I’m not a doctor

Comment

The Perils of Self Diagnosis

For something like what you describe you really ought to seek out the advice from a medical professional at your earliest convenience!
            Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Dude, go to A&E and have it treated. I'm sure if you get it dealt with promptly you'll be fine.

Comment

Working...
              X