PE sent me to the hospital

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PE sent me to the hospital

I am writing this to hopefully help someone that ends up reading this. My PE journey has been an interesting one to say the least. This is my first and last post ever on this forum, i made this account a long time ago to look at progress pics.

Anyway, here goes: freshman year of college right before i left home to move in to the dorm i measured my willy... 5.9 inches. Not impressive i thought, so in the dorm room shower that year i began jelqing a few minutes a day, and sure enough, within a year, i was 7 inches and had gained some significant girth too. I was certainly pleased with my gains at the time. I also read about kegaling for erection quality, so i did that and thought there is surely no harm in flexing my muscles while masturbating.

A year later durring a jelqing session i saw blood come out of my penis. This was followed by 3 months of pelvic pain. The anxiety durring this time mounted to extreme levels, the cronic pain, the uncertainty, it was literally impossible to get things off my mind. I couldn't focus in classes and after a couple months of pain and barely being able to masturbate i quit sleeping. After 3 sleepless nights my parents came and got me from school, after 5 nights they took me to the emergency room.

I had previously seen a doctor for the pain before i went to the ER "give it a couple weeks and take an ibuprofen" was not what i wanted to hear. At the ER the doctor gave me some medicine for sleep and told me to see a urologist. I had insomnia to the point of barely being able to function for a month.

I followed the doctors advise and scheduled with a urologist, before i know it the urologist scheduled me for surgery to do imaging (a urethral scope and a retrograde pyelogram) even after surgery the doctor told me everything was fine and that he didn't know why i was having pain.

Thankfully some SAINT decided to post on these forums about pelvic floor issues and protocol to fix them (HANS protocol). I started following this protocol and started seeing improvements. I started taking sertraline daily for anxiety. I had the post-op appointment with the urologist and told him that reverse kegaling and pelvic floor stretches such as the hindi squat helped me, he didn't seem to care, just another rude doctor.

About 4 months since starting the HANS protocol's exercises, and 7 months since the beginning of this ordeal, It seems like this nightmare is finally over. Thank God. I am quitting PE forever now though. My advice to anyone that reads this is get out while you can. Dont do some obscure excercies that the doctors know nothing about and wont know how to help you if something goes wrong.

I have been to general physicians, councelors, a psychiatrist, an urgent care clinic, the ER, the urologist, and the surgical hospital because of this nonsense. Ive been running around on zero sleep trying to talk to my professors and pass my classes. Its been a nightnare. My advice to any of you is just be happy with what God gave you. Also, do some searching within yourself and find where your fulfillment really comes from. There is no fulfillment in PE. Everyone else on these forums also seems to be plagued with anxiety. Somehow i feel like we are all similar.

Be careful brothers. Its not worth it.

Funny but all that stuff never happened to me.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Cusp82.. you have no sympathy for others dealing with this. We get it, youve made it clear that u don’t have a problem. Good for you! Congrats! Consider yourself lucky. To the guys dealing with this I know how it is, it destroys your life. It’s so simple to say eh just shake it off, life your life.... but it’s not that easy. On paper yeah, it’s easy to say don’t worry about it and move on be happy blah blah. But have you ever thought that this problem could stop relationships, and can stop u from having getting a gf ? I know relationships aren’t all about sex, but it’s a big part of connecting with someone. Over the years I’ve let real good girls go because of this bullshit I’ve been dealing with, and unless you find a super faithful Christian chick these days, which is hard to come across, most girls honestly will just walk away or think ur weird or shit, some even may call you gay because you avoid being put in embarrassing sexual situations.

Why do you constantly post on an injuries forum if

(1) you’ve never had an injury
      (2) you don’t ever feel sympathy for these guys (myself included) and
      (3) you obviously know absolutely nothing about them
      Don’t bother to comment if you don’t wanna help

Comment

The only person I.don't feel sympathy for is you. People get ijnured for many reasons and the majority of the time they injure themselves by not reading, not asking questions and trying to do too much too soon. Come on here when you've been a member for over a year and your only post is that you injured yourself. No posts asking questions, advice; whatever. He read something about it and decided to do it his way. PE didn't send him to the hospital. He did that all himself

Comment

Hence, the only forums I post on is the “injuries and treatment” forum. You know nothing about this, yet you comment on almost every thread in this category and just make fun of people for not following directions. Common sense yeah? Your only reply for people dealing with this shit condition is “ oh I’ve never had that , leave your dick alone, you shoulda followed directions” yeah well people don’t, and they get stuck with this crap. And instead of offering advice or show any type of sympathy, you mock us. You Said “you did this to yourself”. Pe is dangerous. You haven’t helped anyone here at all. And you know what ban me.... I really don’t care. You don’t think I can just make a new username?

Comment

My goal here is to cure myself , and then cure others /prevent this from happening to others. I show nothing but sympathy for these guys because I’ve been through hell, my 20s were destroyed because of it. I have nothing but sympathy for these guys dealing with it because I know how it is. I just don’t tell them to “ deal with it”

Comment

You tell them nothing at all. You help no one. All you do is tell them what they want to try won't work. Now turn off your computer and go outside and do something constructive because I have had enough of you today. If you post again today it will be your last one here ever!

Comment

I feel sorry bro. I know many people got injured by PE, but also many people have success in PE. Getting hurt is part of it. But people like me, need this. If I was above average, I would never join PE.

Comment

yet another casualty of the PEGYM and PE exercises.

As more and more of this cases start piling up doctors will start communicating with each other and they will start putting out warnings and raising awareness on just how damaging PE is.

It's a massive gamble potentially have a slightly bigger penis but the risk is life long impotence and people with suicidal depression.

Comment

I've always avoided jelqs because of posts like these.
                    BPEL-MSEG in inches (fatpad 1.0)
                    Jun '16: 6.0 - 5.0 (ballpark)
                    Apr '17: 6.5 - 5.3
                    Jan '18: 7.0 - 5.4
                    Sep '18: 7.5 - 5.5
                    Current: 7.8 - 5.6
                    Goal__: 8.0 - 5.6 (I'm stuck in a plateau)

Photos in profile

Comment

Originally posted by HFrecovering View Post
                      yet another casualty of the PEGYM and PE exercises.

As more and more of this cases start piling up doctors will start communicating with each other and they will start putting out warnings and raising awareness on just how damaging PE is.

It's a massive gamble potentially have a slightly bigger penis but the risk is life long impotence and people with suicidal depression.
                      I do not recall from the OP's post that someone placed a gun to his head and forced him to do PE. PE is a choice and there are risks and rewards just like anything in life.
                      How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

How come it's always the PE Gym? Doesn't anyone get hurt in any other forum?

Comment

Originally posted by Ujjayi View Post
                          I do not recall from the OP's post that someone placed a gun to his head and forced him to do PE. PE is a choice and there are risks and rewards just like anything in life.

LOL yeah the risks are potential life long impotence that leads to severe mental health problems and in my opinion PTSD amongst several people on here. all just to gain a inch or so to there dick. The risk is not worth the reward.

I wonder if they put out a warning before people doing PE how many people would do it if they knew that if someone injures themself there is nothing the pegym can recommend to to heal themselves and urologists have been shown to be largely useless, and many people have developed severe mental health problems that last for years.

Comment

Urologists are not useless and the mental health aspect is tremendous

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                              Urologists are not useless and the mental health aspect is tremendous
                              I have not seen 1 case of someone developing a injury or either hard flaccid and them going to a urologist and resolving the problem. It's usually always a very embarrassing process where nothing is achieved.

I agree with you, I think the mental aspect pays a large part at least with HF anyway but we are not qualified to say that, we do not know that for a fact, and this is the problem with this forum. You can potentially actually break your dick and then when you ask for help you are told by unqualified people with no knowledge on what has happened that "it's all in your head"

Comment

Working...
                              X