No announcement yet.

Could Pumping Cause a Lump on Testicle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Could Pumping Cause a Lump on Testicle?

I’ve been using a water pump for about three weeks now. Upon self examination a few days ago, I noticed a small lump on the front of my left testicle. It’s soft, approximately the size of a pin head and painless. Unless I missed it, this lump has only appeared within the time that I’ve been pumping .

Suffice to say, I’ve set up an appointment with a Urologist on Friday for an exam. Regardless, I thought I would ask- is it possible that this lump has appeared due to trauma from pumping?

I do my best to keep my scrotum out of the pump tube, but sometimes the spermatic cord gets compressed on the outside of the tube due to suction pressure. My balls have never been accidentally sucked into the tube.

Thank you for any help you may have.

Glad you made an appointment. Could be nothing, as I'm sure you've already seen from any research you've done. I've pumped (air) and don't think it could cause/contribute to that, but can't say for sure. Good on you for making the appointment ASAP, and please keep us updated.

Comment

Thank you, tank- I will keep you posted!

Comment

Received ultrasound results- small cyst on left testicle. I asked what could have caused it, the Dr said sometimes it can be the result of trauma. I only noticed the cyst three weeks after starting my Bathmate routine, but it could be a false positive, might’ve been there already without me knowing it.

I wonder if the pressure of the Bathmate against the vas deferens cut off circulation, which caused the cyst. Is that a reasonable assumption?

I returned the Bathmate and want to pick up something like the Phallosan - but is there any pressure on the testicles or surrounding structure when using it?

Comment

Good news! Thanks for the update. "...the Dr said sometimes it can be the result of trauma..." Sometimes. If so, it could have been from a simple bump that hit just the right way. In the last 3 days, I've gotten hit there by something at least once a day. The spermatic cord provides the circulation. From what I understand, if you cut off that blood flow, you're going to know fairly quickly. But maybe it was from the pumping, in general. I haven't seen anyone make that correlation, but that doesn't mean it's not possible.

If you are no longer comfortable using a pump, then you made the right choice to stop. Search on the forum for "phallosan". You'll find quite a bit of information. Also, in the Products section, you'll find a link to their website ("Buy Now" button).

Comment

Working...
          X