Loss of Orgasm?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loss of Orgasm?

Last week I noticed my orgasm has diminished significantly in pleasure. Ejaculation has been fine. The sensation has gone from like a 7-8 down to a 2 (if 10 were mind blowing) and the climax is localized to my left testicle too. My interest in sex is the same and I can still get erections. I masturbated again twice since the first time and still have similar experiences.

I masturbate 1-2 times a month and the last time I masturbated before this instance was a month ago. The only recent changes were I used preparation H for an external hemorrhoid for a week which is a vasoconstrictor and I didn't exercise (weightlifting) for 2 weeks. I'm 30 years old, don't smoke or drink, and I'm not on medications either aside from supplements.

After ejaculation, I use to get 3-4 involuntary twitches from my penis and pelvic floor, but now there's barely one. I use to do minuteman's guide 3 years ago and built up some strong muscles then stopped a year and a half ago. Even though I stopped, everything still worked well. I currently don't have any issues with urination though so I'm not sure what it could be.

Anyone here experience something similar or can offer insight? Searching online had zero information on the topic.

Few possibilities ,hormones issues especially if you have used roids , weakened pelvic floor from not doing MM training .
    Some sort of pelvic floor issue , rushing orgasm

Comment

Working...
    X