Ligament injury? Burning in abdomen, could use some advice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ligament injury? Burning in abdomen, could use some advice

I am an idiot and was stretching too intensely during my third session. I kept getting a burning/sharp pain on the left side of my shaft below the glans when jelqing, so I stopped. When I was stretching I didn't feel a pop or anything, but it was definitely aggressive. Later that day when I got an erection I kind of did feel a pop, but a small one and not painful.

At first it kind of felt like I got kicked in the balls. There was some mild burning in my abdomen on both sides of the shaft, with some aching. It felt better the next day so I, like a dumbass, decided to jerk off. The pain came back after that, and seems to get better for a couple days and then will come back, especially if I get a hardon. I had a lot of morning wood yesterday and yep, it came back.

I'm a little freaked out. Did I screw up my dick? I keep fearing that I fucked up the ligaments and they're going to heal in a way that makes my dick smaller. lol. Paranoid, I know, but I am just really hoping to avoid scar tissue.

Does anyone have any insight? The pain isn't bad, it's just... there. Today it's just mild burning every so often. I wasn't taking advil, as I like to avoid pills, but I am starting today.

Forget the advil. Warm compress, no pe and think about Nancy Pelosi so you won't get an erection and you'll be fine in a week or two. Oh and pizza and beer would help.
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
      and think about Nancy Pelosi
      lol, that's one way to do it. So you don't think it's anything serious or potentially chronic? I was reading some conflicting studies about NSAIDs; some say they inhibit the healing process, some say they actually increase collagen production. So not sure what to believe.

Comment

It takes about 3 weeks with 4 pills daily to begin to get any anti inflammatory action from nsaid's and by that time you'll be fine. If you don't want pizza chicken wings and rum always worked for me. Now forget about it and go have fun.

Comment

Hmmm, I ordered some tendon supplements as well, going to take the week off from the gym and see how I feel. I feel like working out last week definitely aggravated it, though I couldn't feel it at the time. It's so weird that I feel the burning in my abdomen, like I got nailed in the balls. I'm assuming there's inflammation pushing on some nerves. But, I just texted my dick and I seem to have almost full sensation, except for one semi-dead zone where the original sharp pain was on the left side below the glans. About 50% there, the size of a quarter.

Anyways, I really should have heeded the go easy advice you see everywhere. This is scary! I was so excited to get into PE/jelqing and want to be able to do it again at some point, albeit much more cautiously.

Comment

Testing is not resting.

Comment

Oh, when I said testing I didn't get an erection, just used a paperclip to gauge if there was feeling in areas. I am trying to avoid erections at all costs.

Comment

Working...
              X