This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have lost everything after PE with LG hanger

used LG hanger for 6 months, 40min/day, with warm-ups, and only ~2 pounds average...and then...HF, almost full ED, huuuuuuge pelvic floor tension (showed in a US) and all its issues (constipation, urinary problem...much less sensitivity, pale glans, etc, etc).

I am doing pelvic pt, external and internal massagem (more than 40 sessions), rk, avoiding kegels, stretches...but the tension is still there, strong, clear, in perineum, butts, and even legs, and not so lower than in the beggining of my injury, 10 months ago.

Now, additionally, my testosterone production reduced 25% (what is making me gain weight, less libido, etc), and it was showed in a new US that this is because one of the testicules is not working well, due they muscle tension entrapping the testicular arthery and causing ischemy on it.

I have lost my girfriend life, I am isolated, and even thinking on suicide.

I lost all my life.

I see this is your second post here .
    Firstly we can not deal the suicidal issues would you like some hotlines if so you will have to give us your location.

What does the physio say about the pelvic floor?

Comment

Please Read First

Did you Kegel during your hanging at any point? How far into the course of your hanging did HF, etc. appear?

Unless you're referring to the stretching "Kegel", you should avoid any type of contractile-type Kegel exercises until this issue is resolved.
      Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
        I see this is your second post here .
        Firstly we can not deal the suicidal issues would you like some hotlines if so you will have to give us your location.

What does the physio say about the pelvic floor?
        She does her job, trying to relax the muscles and orient me how to do It by myself.
        What else she could say?

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
          Please Read First

Did you Kegel during your hanging at any point? How far into the course of your hanging did HF, etc. appear?

Unless you're referring to the stretching "Kegel", you should avoid any type of contractile-type Kegel exercises until this issue is resolved.
          It in my post, 6 months hanging, then... everything.
          Also, about kegels, It is my post: doing rk (reverse kegels) and avoiding kegels.

Comment

And no, I didn't do kegels during hanging Sessions.

Comment

Please Read First

And she says the obvious: the pelvis is all extremely tight.

About suicide, thank you but It is just a comment to explain how I am, but also a real possibility. Not really looking for help, I don't have much hope, and makes not much difference to keep breathing or not. Actually, I am not living anymore.

I jjust opened this thread as a warning.

PE has been a plague, and destroyed lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Yesler View Post
                And she says the obvious: the pelvis is all extremely tight.

About suicide, thank you but It is just a comment to explain how I am, but also a real possibility. Not really looking for help, I don't have much hope, and makes not much difference to keep breathing or not. Actually, I am not living anymore.

I jjust opened this thread as a warning.

PE has been a plague, and destroyed lives.
                There has to have been something that happened during the 6 month mark that caused this issue. Surely you wouldn't have kept training if problems showed themselves in the beginning. What compounds the oddness of your case is the light and repetitive nature of your training.

Can you recall anything you might have done different when the injury occurred? Have you been given any other diagnosis besides a tight pelvic floor?

Have you had a hormone profile done? Excess stress can produce cortisol- which can wreak havoc on your T levels and dopamine receptors.
                Big Al
                Administrator
                PEGym Editor
                Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by Big Al; 10-05-2019, 12:54 PM.

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

There has to have been something that happened during the 6 month mark that caused this issue. Surely you wouldn't have kept training if problems showed themselves in the beginning. What compounds the oddness of your case is the light and repetitive nature of your training.

Can you recall anything you might have done different when the injury occurred? Have you been given any other diagnosis besides a tight pelvic floor?

Have you had a hormone profile done? Excess stress can produce cortisol- which can wreak havoc on your T levels and dopamine receptors.
                  I did what i said, only, and no sign before what happened after 6 months: HF and all its issues, ED, etc, and extreme pelvic floor tension.

About hormones, I had blood testa some months before the injury (check-up), and all was absolutely perfectly. Then it happened the injury, and some months later my testosterone production, that is purely result of testicles activity (not the the "free-testosterone", that could be impacted by stress, cortisol, etc) was 25% lower. So, I had a new US, now in scrotum and near areas to check it, and It was dyagnostic that the arthery that supply blood to the left testicle was blocked, because of the muscle contraction.
                  By the way, the left side of my pelvis is where the tension was (and still is) much more severe. I don't even feel the left testicle today.

Comment

Originally posted by Yesler View Post
                    I did what i said, only, and no sign before what happened after 6 months: HF and all its issues, ED, etc, and extreme pelvic floor tension.

About hormones, I had blood testa some months before the injury (check-up), and all was absolutely perfectly. Then it happened the injury, and some months later my testosterone production, that is purely result of testicles activity (not the the "free-testosterone", that could be impacted by stress, cortisol, etc) was 25% lower. So, I had a new US, now in scrotum and near areas to check it, and It was dyagnostic that the arthery that supply blood to the left testicle was blocked, because of the muscle contraction.
                    By the way, the left side of my pelvis is where the tension was (and still is) much more severe. I don't even feel the left testicle today.
                    Do you recall twisting or moving while wearing the device?

Did you doc tell you you had a strain in any of the cremaster muscles?

Comment

Do you recall twisting or moving while wearing the device?
                      No.

Did you doc tell you you had a strain in any of the cremaster muscles?
                      Yes, but anyway...It is all very well mapped in a US of pelvis.

Comment

This is the reality of PE and the damage it can do to people's lives.

No matter how safely it is practiced and however many warnings people are given there is always going to be a certain percentage of casualtys to this dangerous damaging practice .

The mods have no idea what it is like to be in the state you are in.

It can't all be blamed on the pegym as there are plenty of other pe websites out there I would imagine.

Comment

Hanging is one of the most risky PE exercises out there. Despite that, i find i hard to believe that you have only hanged for ~2 pounds and then gotten an injury. The only explanation i see that you have hanged in an odd/unatural position which caused a twist like Big Al mentioned or that you have hanged in the exact same position for a long time and then strained the pelvic area. Did you ever take a break for those 6 months to let your pelvic area and penis relax?
                          And about the suicide thing: ??????? How long have you had HF? Who says its gonna be permanent? A permanent solution to a temporary problem? To me it seems it cant get any worse for you, meaning that it can only go forward
                          BigKnob
                          Member of the Month Nov 2019
                          Last edited by BigKnob; 10-05-2019, 03:30 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HFrecovering View Post
                            This is the reality of PE and the damage it can do to people's lives.

No matter how safely it is practiced and however many warnings people are given there is always going to be a certain percentage of casualtys to this dangerous damaging practice .

The mods have no idea what it is like to be in the state you are in.

It can't all be blamed on the pegym as there are plenty of other pe websites out there I would imagine.
                            Everything carries risk, but you should do everything you can to lower the risks

Comment

Originally posted by BigKnob View Post
                              Everything carries risk, but you should do everything you can to lower the risks
                              Yeah there's also something called risk vs reward.

Slightly bigger dick VS years of mental health problems and possibly never having children.

Comment

Working...
                              X