Discoloration even after ~6 months of no PE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discoloration even after ~6 months of no PE

Hey guys! So, long story very short- I love pumping. Me and BigAl had this pumping only routine where I'd reach a point of pumping for over 60 minutes (at a time, no stopping) with gradual increases in intensity, starting at 4.5mm and finishing at about 6.5mm. Yes, that is some crazy pumping. But unfortunately- we failed to recognize the problem in the beginning and it got to the point where even though I've had several months off PE- I still have it. We tried B5 cream, time off PE, but to no avail. BigAl assumed it might be hemosidering staining, but we don't know for sure yet. I really want to start PE again, should I wait for the discoloration to disappear first? And how do I get rid of that? It does bother me, not too much, but still... I think you guys would understand my line of thought and how I feel about this... Any advice please?

P.S- If I decided to go to a doctor for this- do you think I should go to an urologist ot a dermatologist?

Thats the one of the effect from pumping, i have it too stopped pumping some time a go, it doesnt bother me at all tho no reason that it should. but i do think its permanent if you do excessive pumping, since ive seen veteran pumpers with it. girls dont really notice it, or atleast they dont comment on it
    BigKnob
    Member of the Month Nov 2019
    Last edited by BigKnob; 10-06-2019, 04:52 PM.

Comment

Amlactin used daily will help, but to some extent the damage done will be permament.
      Start Sept '18 BPEL 6.0. NBPEL 5.75 GIR 4.75 BPFSL 6.25
      Current Mar '19: BPEL 7.0 NBPEL 6.50 GIR 5.0 BPFSL 7.25
      1" BPEL in 6 months album

Comment

Yep, got dis-colorization too. Mostly just darker. Subsided when I stopped for 3 months but didn't go away completely.
        Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
        Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5¾"
        Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

Thanks for the replies guys! Will pay a visit to the doctor's to see what it really is and if there is a way to get it back to normal. Thank you for the time taken to read and reply!

Comment

did u try the firegoat roll

START : 2/7/2018 BPEL : 6.5" - BaseEG : 5.71" - MSEG : 5.1"
            07/18 BPEL - 7,1, EGM - 5.12
            07/19 BPEL - 7,2 EGM - 5.3
            12/19 BPEL - 8,0 EGM - 5.3
            07/20 BPEL - 8,0 EGM – 5.3
            02/21 BPEL - 8.26 EGM – 5.3
            04/21 BPEL - 8.38 EGM – 5.3

Comment

Spend some time focusing on discoloration before proceeding with any pumping. In the meanwhile, focus on exercises which are less likely to induce discoloration- like stretches.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Discoloration is not uncommon with pumping, let alone with PE in general. Firegoat rolls might work, but it's probably just something you will need to deal with.
                I have some slight darkness on the bottom off my shaft, doesn't bother me at all.
                My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Hmm, will go to get a check soon. Will go for a dermatologist rather than an urologist. It doesn't bother me too much either, but still- I'd rather it went back to what it originally looked like. Anyways, thank you for your input guys!

BigAl- Do you think wearing the Phallosan would be a wise decision? My foreskin gets in the way of manual stretches and I have found it to completely eliminate skin stertching and emplhasize on tissue stretching 100%. What would you say?

Comment

While on the topic of discoloration, in my case, personally, phallosan also causes it at the tip of my d, a nice red patch around the meatus. Goes away after a few days.
                    I use cheap vitamin e cream from Walmart. Id like to believe it helps.
                    Pumping definitely darkens skin. And if stats show that the darker the d (i.e. black), the bigger it is, then im just fine with it not an issue for me. Plus, the tanning salon will fix the problem of contrast with rest of skin.

Comment

Haha yea! You know the dark penis skin color stereotype? I think PE related discoloration could be party behind it I guess

Comment

Originally posted by Brand View Post
                        BigAl- Do you think wearing the Phallosan would be a wise decision? My foreskin gets in the way of manual stretches and I have found it to completely eliminate skin stertching and emplhasize on tissue stretching 100%. What would you say?
                        If you can retract the foreskin and keep it retracted, the Phallosan may be a good alternative. According to Julian, they have a new model capable of generating up to 15 lbs. of tension! See: https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-d...ml#post1599597
                        Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                        X