Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clamping injury anyone else experience this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clamping injury anyone else experience this?

So... about two days ago I was Clamping and went full force and think I messed up. When clamped I couldn’t help but to love the skin stretching fully engorged feeling. I went at it for a total of 25/30 mins. Clamping On for 5 mins then off for 2 mins to Jelq for four sets. The last Set is when I clamped down even harder and went to Kegel as much blood as I could into the chambers, my junk turned purple and the blood spots started popping up (which I’ve had before with other workouts) but this was different. When I loosed up the clamp everything felt okay-ish but then I noticed a slight desensitization which happens I guess. The part that worries me is it’s been two days and my frenulum which was stretched has been hurting since. It’s not a killer pain but it feels like it’s been cut and a little like pins and needles at times. I’m curious could I have permanently damaged it? I still get feeling in the erogenous zone around the frenulum but it’s not as sensitive nor does it give me that pleasurable feeling. I use to get that ticklish feel to the frenulum bulb but it now it’s just a touch feeling. Side note I’ve had an injury from wearing an extender which now I’ve got a dead spot and discoloration at the base of my penis shaft that leads up to the frenulum and from that I’ve lost a good amount of feeling since and that’s been over 5 years. So I’m hoping this will just resolve itself unlike the other injury. I’ve discontinued PE and Masterbating for the time being.
    Has anyone else experienced anything like this or have any advice?

How long have you been clamping for? You should only start off with 5 mins at most and work up to 10 minutes. Anytime you cut off circulation for more than 20 mins, you run the risk of tissue/nerve damage, same goes for cock rings.
    Read through the forums before starting PE, this is a rookie mistake that could easily have been avoided.
    All you can do is wait, keep applying heat to it and wait. It usually takes up to 2 weeks for these types of injuries to heal.
    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Well I’ve been clamping on and off for 2 years. I’ve clamped before for 15 mins straight but that was years ago. My recent clamping sessions have been 5 mins on and then I take the clamp off to get blood flow then clamp again for 3 more sets. I’ve tested my sensitivity with an estim pad my right side of my penis feels everything the left feels almost nothing. I can get just a touch feel. My head also has a lot less sensitivity. I still get erect but it is definitely less pleasurable than before. Does this type of thing ever happen? Or is this type of injury healable?

Comment

Originally posted by Bigger future View Post
        Well I’ve been clamping on and off for 2 years. I’ve clamped before for 15 mins straight but that was years ago. My recent clamping sessions have been 5 mins on and then I take the clamp off to get blood flow then clamp again for 3 more sets. I’ve tested my sensitivity with an estim pad my right side of my penis feels everything the left feels almost nothing. I can get just a touch feel. My head also has a lot less sensitivity. I still get erect but it is definitely less pleasurable than before. Does this type of thing ever happen? Or is this type of injury healable?
        If you are worried, you should see a doctor. Like I said, wait it out. They also make creams to "resensitize" the penis which might be something to try.
        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

At the moment I’m not too worried. I’m still able to use it, but I’m def curious if it’s anything anyone else has been through and curious if they’ve healed or if it’s permanent. ( I get each case is different) but still curious. Ah, Nice! I’ll have to look into that. Much appreciated on the advice.

Comment

At the moment I’m not too worried. I’m still able to use it, but I’m def curious if it’s anything anyone else has been through and curious if they’ve healed or if it’s permanent. ( I get each case is different) but still curious. Ah, Nice! I’ll have to look into that. Much appreciated on the advice.
            I have seen 2 cases similar to yours, both cases resolved after 2 weeks.
            Your extender injury seems rather concerning if I might add.
            My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
              If you are worried, you should see a doctor. Like I said, wait it out. They also make creams to "resensitize" the penis which might be something to try.
              Do you know the names of any of these?

I'd love to speak to my doctor about it. I definitely wish I had more sensitivity in my penis.
              09-03-2016: BPEL: 6.5 EG: 5.0
              04-16-2019: BPEL: 7.1 MEG: 5.19
              03-29-2020: BPEL: 7.36 MEG: 5.39

No person is worth wanting to hurt yourself over, neither is the size of your penis.

Comment

Originally posted by 6inDongNotForLong View Post
                Do you know the names of any of these?

I'd love to speak to my doctor about it. I definitely wish I had more sensitivity in my penis.
                You can get creams on amazon, one of them is called man1man oil.
                HansTwilight
                Retired Moderator
                PE Gym Editor
                Member of the Month Jan 2017
                PEGym Hero
                Last edited by HansTwilight; 12-25-2019, 03:15 PM.
                My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Well nice to know, hopefully I’ll be on the up and up in time. Yeah It is what it is though. I would wear the extender and get a painful burning feeling and then I would take it off then re try. I guess eventually it went to the point of no return. I honestly didn’t notice till one day I wondered why I was numb there. It left a yellowish brown line going up about an inch or so ( which I take it is where the nerves died off) the feeling hasn’t returned since and it’s been years. I can pinch the skin and pretty much nothing. But it’s only in that one area where the scrotum meets the base of the shaft. The rest feels fine until now...

Comment

Well nice to know, hopefully I’ll be on the up and up in time. Yeah It is what it is though. I would wear the extender and get a painful burning feeling and then I would take it off then re try. I guess eventually it went to the point of no return. I honestly didn’t notice till one day I wondered why I was numb there. It left a yellowish brown line going up about an inch or so ( which I take it is where the nerves died off) the feeling hasn’t returned since and it’s been years. I can pinch the skin and pretty much nothing. But it’s only in that one area where the scrotum meets the base of the shaft. The rest feels fine until now...
                    I honestly don't feel much in that area either.
                    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

🤔 interesting.

Comment

Please do not post multiple threads regarding the same topic, just bump the original thread. Thanks.
                        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Okay so little update. I still have not re gained sensitivity and I’m curious on what to use or do to fix it. I can get a 95-97% rock hard erection but the sensitivity just is around 10% at best. I can still get off, but it’s nowhere near the same. I’ve stopped fapping for the most part, leaving it be for 1-2 weeks at the time but still doesn’t help. I’m open to ideas on helping the healing process if anything can be done.

Comment

Working...
                          X