venous leak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• venous leak

what is the best way to improve venous leak? i am thinking shockwave treatment (gainswave is not shockwave).

See a doctor.
    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

If you have not been medically diagnosed with venous leak you are very unlikely to have it .

If you have been medically diagnosed with venous leak you still may not have it ,misdiagnose is common.

In the event you actually have venous leak raising testosterone will help so will kegels

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
        See a doctor.
        Ya well I have and they don't help for nothing, hence we have this forum

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
          If you have not been medically diagnosed with venous leak you are very unlikely to have it .

If you have been medically diagnosed with venous leak you still may not have it ,misdiagnose is common.

In the event you actually have venous leak raising testosterone will help so will kegels
          How is veneous leak dfiagnosed? Is it through ultra sound or spongiosography

Comment

Originally posted by alterego888 View Post
            How is veneous leak dfiagnosed? Is it through ultra sound or spongiosography
            Al can give you a rundown there are various tests some more accurate than others.
            On my original point if you have not been medically diagnosed with venous leak you are unlikely to have it .

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
              Al can give you a rundown there are various tests some more accurate than others.
              On my original point if you have not been medically diagnosed with venous leak you are unlikely to have it .
              Pegasus that doesn't seem to be correct as many in this forum have the same experience I have where the Urologists don't diagnose with anything totally gas lighting their patients. I can visibly see the lack of blood flow in my penis as it is not plump, but more like a deflated airbag. I can only conclude this is because blood is not entering or staying in there to fill it up, and it gets worse after an ejaculation. Also sometimes I wake up and it feels like all the blood has drained from my penis and it becomes like a totally empty bag and stiff. I have discovered a bump at the top of my perineum under the testicles and I am concluding the possibility that in that area there is a blood flow blockage and it is effecting everything in front of it. Let's all remember doctors are not Gods and that is why medical errors are the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States.

Comment

Pegasus that doesn't seem to be correct as many in this forum have the same experience I have where the Urologists don't diagnose with anything totally gas lighting their patients. I can visibly see the lack of blood flow in my penis as it is not plump, but more like a deflated airbag. I can only conclude this is because blood is not entering or staying in there to fill it up, and it gets worse after an ejaculation. Also sometimes I wake up and it feels like all the blood has drained from my penis and it becomes like a totally empty bag and stiff. I have discovered a bump at the top of my perineum under the testicles and I am concluding the possibility that in that area there is a blood flow blockage and it is effecting everything in front of it. Let's all remember doctors are not Gods and that is why medical errors are the 3rd leading cause of death in the United States.
                On the Uro can be useless yep .
                On the you have vl nope .

Your first step is to see a physio who does pelvic floor work

Comment

You doubtless have had numerous medical tests . The first one you did should have been a hormone panel post the numbers from that here .

Comment

hmmm I can feel the area of damage my hormones are fine already had them tested and already had physio work

Comment

hmmm I can feel the area of damage my hormones are fine already had them tested and already had physio work
                      I asked for the numbers .

What did the physio say?

Comment

We need numbers, "fine" and "normal" are meaningless to us because "normal" hormone levels vary by person, most docs don't even know this.
                        HansTwilight
                        Retired Moderator
                        PE Gym Editor
                        Member of the Month Jan 2017
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by HansTwilight; 01-02-2020, 11:03 PM.
                        My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

you know you were saying uro are useless ? This is an area their useless really shine through .

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
                            We need numbers, "fine" and "normal" are meaningless to us because "normal" hormone levels vary by person, most docs don't even know this.
                            I was already on hrt and while it mad eme feel more manly it did nothing with my issue which is blood is not at correct pressure in my flaccid penis and it is difficult to get erection and lose it quickly and spongiosum is flat and I feel a bump behind my testicles where perineum starts so I am assuming injury is there blocking proper blood flow

Comment

What did the physio say ?
                              I take it the docs say there is little wrong with you.

Comment

Working...
                              X