Thick dark clot and blood came out of hole

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thick dark clot and blood came out of hole

This is the first time this has happened.

Earlier today I was hanging seated, to the right, and felt a twinge, and i felt like something like a tendon moved i my penis moved/ This is the first time this happened. . I took note of it and went about my day. Later on, I did a straight out set of a heavy weight for me 17 lbs . Ive done 18 a couple weeks ago so Im thinking it was the twinge and something inside my penis moved while hanging earlier. Moving on, after I unwrapped and blood and a dark small thick clot of blood was coming out my penis hole.

Logic tells me to take it easy , use common sense, be very careful, as I injured something and if I keep at it the injury will worsen.

Will update
    Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Originally posted by PEispossible View Post
    This is the first time this has happened.

Earlier today I was hanging seated, to the right, and felt a twinge, and i felt like something like a tendon moved i my penis moved/ This is the first time this happened. . I took note of it and went about my day. Later on, I did a straight out set of a heavy weight for me 17 lbs . Ive done 18 a couple weeks ago so Im thinking it was the twinge and something inside my penis moved while hanging earlier. Moving on, after I unwrapped and blood and a dark small thick clot of blood was coming out my penis hole.

Logic tells me to take it easy , use common sense, be very careful, as I injured something and if I keep at it the injury will worsen.

Will update
    Please clarify.
    My Work

ARTICLES:

Comment

Originally posted by HansTwilight View Post
      Please clarify.
      I wrap it with wraps, before using a sock compression hanger with cable clamps. After the twenty minute set was done I took the sock off and saw the blood. Its actually right in front of me on a tissue, its a thick dark clot looking thing. The rest is normal blood

There's a thread on Thunders called "Occasional Bleeding while hanging" which helps. I probably burst a blood vessel. Time for me to take some time off, let things heal.

Comment

Take some time off consider medical advice.

Comment

Another reason is I didnt know about squeezing the blood outta my head, before hanging. If youre glans is getting bruised a lot thats a sign technique could be better so you gtta squeee blood out of the glans. Im copy and pasting this. This is worth a read if you hang.

Hi all,
          maybe someone out there had this problem Im having and can comment. Occasionally while hanging, I will experience slight bleeing. It seem as though it happens when the hanger gets close to the head, and also when I add more weight during hanging. I tried hanging higher but it gives more of a skin pull than lig pull. The lower hanging feels more effective. Any suggestions out there. Is the high skin stretch hanging effective or more skin stretch than gains. Im getting paranoid with this bleeding and is somewhat discouraging.

This was answered by bib

kabar,
          I do hope someone else comments on this situation to back up what my thoughts are. First, you need to take off a few days for the area to heal completely. It should be stronger when you resume hanging.
          Second, the only reason you should ever see blood when hanging is if you have too much blood in the head to begin with. If there is not excessive blood, then internal blood pressure cannot be generated by the weight.
          >It seem as though it happens when the hanger gets close to the head, and also when I add more weight during hanging.<
          I don’t think the closeness of the hanger to the head will have an effect. However, that it happens when you add more weight is telling. Try to push the wrap over the head before you attach the hanger. Hold the wrap there for a moment to give the blood time to escape. Get all the blood out possible before you apply the weight.
          >I tried hanging higher but it gives more of a skin pull than lig pull. The lower hanging feels more effective. <
          Remember, you must do both. The lower hanging WILL feel more effective. You can actually feel something happening internally. However, the skin must be stretched also. So do not discount this part of the process.
          >Any suggestions out there. Is the high skin stretch hanging effective or more skin stretch than gains. Im getting paranoid with this bleeding and is somewhat discouraging. <
          Just be smart about it. Take a few days off to heal completely. Then, start back with a little less agression. Work on limiting the amount of blood in the head first. As I have said many times, the best thing you can do is to learn how your body functions and reacts to hanging. Learn what works for you and what does not work. Then, you will have a much easier time for the remainder of your hanging career. Solve the problem, then move on.
          Bigger

Comment

Working...
          X