Itchy/pain in urethra

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Itchy/pain in urethra

I've done some of JB 90 day routine (warmup, stretching, jelqing, warmdown) several times a week for about a month, and recently started having some pain in the urethra. Also have contact pain when jelqing on the skin of the underside of my penis. Can still get erections and ejaculate, but my urethra itches throughout the process; also have burning pee after ejaculating and getting semi-erect before jelqing. Thinking it may have to do with jelqing too hard, a longer tube from stretch gains, and/or the lube I use (generic cvs brand). Going to take some time off (2 weeks) for recovery.

Also, my urethra line (not sure exactly what it's called) swerves to the left in the foreskin area, and near the penis it is more pronounced and a little red.

Anything else to watch out for? I generally allow for a day or more of recovery, maybe my penis is more sensitive than others. Also, probably not an STD because I've been tested, and haven't had sex in a while; the urethra pain only comes after jelqing. One morning after a workout, my pee went somewhat sideways and there was short burning pain.

Thoughts and comments appreciated; I realize the only real advice people can probably give is to rest (maybe still do warm baths?)

Adjust to be a notch more gentle might be wise ?

May try switching hands , pe/mastubation, see if that will change things ?
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

If this is only happening sometimes I don't think it's anything to worry about. I sometimes get burning pee as well after cuming and sometimes an itchy feeling however this quickly subsides. Depends how often and for how long you have this feeling.

Comment

Working...
      X