Testicular pain (possible varicocele)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Testicular pain (possible varicocele)

Hello guys, I've been taking a break from pe ever since I got sore ligaments but suddenly I've started to experience pain in the left testicle. It's mostly a weird feeling and then sharp pain (4/10) I'd say like 3-4 times throughout the day. Do you think this could be a varicocele? I can definitely feel and see some veins in the testicles which should prob be smaller. I also went to a urologist and he told me to get an ultrasound test and then come back since he couldn't find anything wrong. Also forgot to mention the pain is 90% in the left testicle but sometimes in the right one also, it feels like a sudden twitch under the balls with pain. Could this be related to the susp ligaments healing? I will be doing some stretches in the following days to see if it gets better. Any advice fellas?

PvP? Post vasectomy pain? Or maybe blue balls with all serious intent?

Comment

Or maybe a hernia

Comment

are you edging alot ?
        you did lift heavy thing ?
        have you got smaller ball on the top of ur testicles ?
        :angel:I'M FROM THE LAND OF THE Warriors , Real Fatal , Real Soldiers:angel:
        We Dropping Bombs
        :boxing:We Making Moves , We Never Lose:boxing:

Comment

Definitely not anything vasectomy related nor blue balls. Also I don't think it's a hernia I do not see any bumps anywhere and from the images I've seen this should be obvious and the urologist would prob have already found it.

Comment

No I'm not edging, and idk if it counts but I did lift some quite heavy bags (around 20 kgs) like 1 week before I noticed this, so you may be onto something heheh. No I do not have a smaller ball anywhere around or inside the groin, I just have this mild pain in the bottom of the testicle, just under the balls, and I can feel some veins there, especially when I stand up they're easier to see. Also forgot to mention I do have some muscle(?) twitching in my inner thighs area too, maybe it's the same veins, suddenly pumping blood or something? I also have to mention I do spend a lot of time sitting on the computer like 12 hours a day and I've been doing this for years, and I think this sedentary lifestyle is the cause of varicoceles. Thanks for your help by the way guys!

Comment

i was pushing a car engine last week , i was pulling it in fact it was so heavy
              i had the same pain , felt like someone held my balls so tight
              after two days i felt that my left ball is fine , my right one took extra 2 days to be cured
              i felt a painful veins starting from under my stomach to my testicles ..
              so i hope it's the same issue , hope you speed & easy recover
              :angel:I'M FROM THE LAND OF THE Warriors , Real Fatal , Real Soldiers:angel:
              We Dropping Bombs
              :boxing:We Making Moves , We Never Lose:boxing:

Comment

A common cause of testicular pain (aside from infection) is cremaster muscle strain. This can be felt when the testes attempt to rise from coughing or certain bodily movements.
                Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Very interesting, and a quite plausible explanation, didn't know that could happen, maybe because of the cold weather, who knows. I'll keep this in mind and will also try to get that ultrasound done to rule out anything else.

Comment

Light testicular massage can help to alleviate cremaster muscle strains. Please keep us posted.
                    Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Working...
                    X