Numb penis, lost sensation, and Ed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Numb penis, lost sensation, and Ed

Ok so to get things started how I caused this injury was probably my fault, but I just want to know whether or not I caused permanent damage. So anyways this started when I jelqd once ( probably too hard ) this may sound stupid but I was just “trying it out” and did it about 20-30-ish times. No I didn’t warmup as well as I should’ve but I did it in a Hot shower. This turned into me jacking off for about 20 mins but for some reason I couldn’t finish ( I blew this off because I did it like an hour or so earlier anyways I believe. )
    Ever since my penis is completely different and After reading some horror stories of people with similar symptoms I’m extremely worried.

Btw this happened a little less than 2 weeks ago and I haven’t seen much improvement btw. But for the full rundown of how it feels, I don’t really have a HF I think although it does feel pretty tough sometimes flaccid but it’s not usually painful or anything. I don’t really get erect unless there’s mental stimulation. My dick feels numb but isn’t all the way numb. ( I can still feel cold from ice, but just walking around it feels like it’s gone sorta) and my erections are really weak feeling and bad compared to before. And I don’t really get them spontaneously like before. But the one I’m the most worried about is that I lost almost all sensation in my penis. I’ve read around and it seems like no one ever gets it back.

I’m going to go to the doctor eventually if I don’t notice improvements in a couple of weeks, but from what I’ve seen they can’t do much about these situations.

I didn’t even realize I was seriously injured until a week later. I was jacking off and it didn’t feel right, I was struggling to stay hard and it felt like a complete chore to do. Since then 4-5 days or so I’ve been letting it rest and trying to let it heal itself.

Has anyone here felt these same symptoms and recovered? Is this nerve damage or something else? I don’t really have any pain but it was sorta aching yesterday ( idk if this is good or bad but at least I knew it wasn’t completely dead ). Is it possible to make a full recovery? I’m Willing to give it all the rest it needs

How about no jackingoff for a few weeks, no stressing out and you'll be fine in a couple of weeks
    The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I really hope so, but you know those lines you get on your arms sometimes when sleeping? I literally had those on my penis this morning when I woke up. Idk if im just overthinking it but I haven't ever seen that shit before lol. I'm not really too stressed about it but I really hope I didn't break my dick for life in 30 minutes

Comment

Well you don't have to believe me. You can just over think and really screw yourself up.Your choice but choose wisely! Yes that's from an Indiana Jones movie.

Comment

Alright I'll just get it off my mind and let it rest. Ill give an update every once in awhile if I see improvements of any kind

Comment

So who's gonna win the big game?

Comment

So your testosterone is low and you have anxiety neither of which help erections .

Dealing with anxiety helps testosterone so does a good nights sleep.

Comment

Chiefs 100% and nah I haven't had problems my entire life before jelqing that one time trust me lol I can tell whether my dick is different or not. And I don't really have bad anxiety about it's w/e it's actually gotten a little better the past 2 days so I think I didn't mess up that bad

Comment

Just gonna update this just in case anyone going through the same thing I'm going through. I haven't seen much progress tbh but I'm not going to lie I haven't left it alone as I should but from here on out I will leave it alone to heal completely. I will say that I feel like sensation has came back somewhat but I'm more so struggling with my penis feeling numb and gone, No morning wood or random erections, etc. I will also say that I noticed a weird vein thing on my penis. its like a thin line from the base to the head and I feel it pulsing when erect ( like a heartbeat ). Also this might be in my head but I doubt it because I've seen my penis a lot, but my (dorsal?) vein I think seems a little bigger and has weird veins over it that I don't think were there before. Idk if that's bad or not but Im hoping from here on out for a recovery. I'm gonna continue to update this every couple days or so If I feel like I have any improvements worth mentioning ( or lack thereof).

Comment

I recomend red light/infrared therapy.

Comment

I just figured out whats wrong! My dorsal vein ( I think, it's like the biggest vein on my dick ) Isn't acting as it used to. I could see something was different with my dick but now I know. I pushed on the bottom of the vein when erect and it bloated up and as soon as I saw that I realized that's exactly how it used to look... But if I stop holding it's basically empty and gone. Is this a venous leak??? Im praying it isn't but it just makes sense...

Comment

Please list what symptoms you have:

"
                        Common complaints include a chronic soft erection insufficient for sexual intercourse, position-dependent erectile rigidity, difficulty achieving erections, difficulty maintaining erections without constant manual stimulation, loss of penile length and girth, and a soft
                        glans
                        of the penis during erection that is not fully engorged. "

Comment

I’m gonna try to list everything I can think of ; erections are hard to get and keep and it takes a lot longer to get them. And I do notice that laying down erections tend to be easier but still not the same (specifically laying on my side) . I don’t feel the same connection to my dick, like I lost the control I used to have. My erections feel weaker ( just hollow and soft ). Also sleeping on stomach it used to get in the way and id have to move it but now i don’t feel enough for it to feel uncomfortable. No spontaneous erections. Hard for me to judge if I get morning wood because I don’t really notice it if it’s there in the morning. Penis has a dryish look to it. Jacking off used to be easy for me ( like if I wanted to finish I could basically do it at any time lol ) but now it takes longer and feels like in have to work 10x harder for it. I haven’t lost length thankfully I think but girth maybe because it doesn’t get as hard as it used to. Which I hope isn’t true because my girth insecurity is the main reason I ended up with this injury in the first place. But overall it just feels numb and awkward. The difference between before the injury and after is night and day. There’s nothing more I want then to undo what I did that day but oh well :/

Comment

So I researched and it looks like venous leak is permanent.... Fuck me

Comment

You don’t have a venous leak.

Comment

Working...
                              X