Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's All Connected !? (Abs, Pelvic Floor, Posture, APT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's All Connected !? (Abs, Pelvic Floor, Posture, APT)

So I've posted a bunch of times on here already and you can go back at my thread and see that my issue of loss of sensitivity in my penis started 6+ years ago and I've had a tight pelvic floor with soreness and pain in the perineum for the majority of those years.

I've realized that it's all connected. I was a competitive swimmer most of my life and I believe that where I formed an APT (Anterior Pelvic Tilt) and that plus me kegeling to flex my erect penis and squeezing while masturbating and ejaculation I believe is what formed my issue. Also having a shitty posture/weak lower back doesn't help.

I'm understanding that everything is connected and that I need to focus on all aspects of my body. This includes stretching properly to correct my APT and form a better posture. I also am realizing that the lower abdomens play a large roll. My upper abs are much. much stronger than my lower abdominals and they are very weak. I need to start working out again and start focusing on the lower abs (trying not to tense up the pelvic floor and not to injure the back... which is going to be very difficult)

All of this needs to be included in a routine I am trying to build.

I'm posting this to see if anyone agrees with my input or would like to give their 2 cents on this idea. I could also use suggestions on the best stretches/workouts/exercises for correcting APT, correcting posture, strengthening lower abs, and so on.

Much appreciated!

Just do the exercises that your physio tells you. You said it, it's all correlated. I told my physiotherapist that my doctor said it was mental, she said " there's also nerves, tissues and fibers" meaning she was there for the physical component. I m just agreeing with you!

Comment

I'm doing kegals, 3 sets of 5. 5 short ones, 5 5 second ones, then 5 short ones again.

Comment

Working...
      X