Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guys, I may have injured myself (Really need advice)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guys, I may have injured myself (Really need advice)

Okay so I was using doing daily stretching (without warming up) just stretches in all directions and so far things were good. Then I decided to use my phallosan as a hanger (not for long sessions) just a very light weight attached (enough for it to hang really) and I just stretched a bit now and then.

My penis kinda curves to the right because the right side is slightly shorter and I feel it much more along the right side when I do my stretches so whenver I did do my stretches I'd focus on the left side more. Now I have this problem where I feel like this discomfort running through my right ligament of the penis. It's not painful at all, just a "sore" kind of discomfort. I'm really worried about this now. I tried feeling with my fingers all the way through my pelvic floor but I can't find a point where there's pain. But it seems to feel like it's somewhere in the base from the feeling of discomfort. Now I have no idea what it is, and I need advice on how I can cure this. It's been about a month.

Please help
    Initially: 5.5" BPEL, 4.3" MEG
    Current: TBC
    Final Goal: 7.5" BPEL, 5.5" MEG

What have you done for the past month?
    You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Probably cease any activity that might aggravate that internal 'discomfort'.

Occasional warm compress, alternate to a cold compress. Don't catastrophize this, that only makes it worse by a magnitude.

Catastrophizing is an irrational thought a lot of us have in believing that something is far worse than it actually is. Catastrophizing can generally can take two different forms: making a catastrophe out of a current situation, and imagining making a catastrophe out of a future situation.
      Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
      Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
        What have you done for the past month?
        Literally nothing honestly. I haven't done any PE just left my penis alone..

Comment

Originally posted by Dangler View Post
          Probably cease any activity that might aggravate that internal 'discomfort'.

Occasional warm compress, alternate to a cold compress. Don't catastrophize this, that only makes it worse by a magnitude.
          Yeah I'm being calm about it! Just trying to find a solution to this because right now I can't do PE so it's kinda bumming me out.

Comment

Originally posted by LiberateVice View Post
            Literally nothing honestly. I haven't done any PE just left my penis alone..
            Haven't fapped or had sex?

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
              Haven't fapped or had sex?
              I fap from time to time, and I'm single so I haven't had sex recently. Funny thing is I just tried using a warm compress and it seems to make the amplify that feeling of discomfort. It's a weird feeling though. Not pain but it switches from a tingly feeling running through to a sort of numb ache?

Comment

Any of those sensations if/when you kegel?

Comment

Sounds like you built up to feeling fatigue in your ligaments at the base. This is normal when doing excersises like hanging. As long as you still have feeling in your penis I think your fine.

Comment

Originally posted by LiberateVice View Post
                    I fap from time to time, and I'm single so I haven't had sex recently. Funny thing is I just tried using a warm compress and it seems to make the amplify that feeling of discomfort. It's a weird feeling though. Not pain but it switches from a tingly feeling running through to a sort of numb ache?
                    Man, when I shower my balls ache, not a bad ache in hot water, but more of a ache that makes me go ''ooooohhhhhh".

Comment

Nope, no pain. Everything works normally. Just a weird sensation every now and then

Comment

Doesn't seem to bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
                          Doesn't seem to bad.
                          So I shouldn't be worried? What could it mean though? And do I still continue PE? Or wait longer? I hope I can learn from this so I can tell others if it ever happens to anyone else.

Comment

Working...
                          X