Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelq Injury Diagnoses

Hi Guys,

I was jelqing almost a week ago and admittedly may have over done it. I was about 70-80% erect and squeezed to hard and fast.

-I had some slight purple/red spots the size of small pin heads on upper shaft and head of penis. No pain or popping.
    -Was able to jack off fully hard twice with in 2 hours after.
    -I woke up the next morning and I had a rock hard erection but my penis was slightly sore.
    -Here we are several days later and I can get hard and orgasm whenever I want but when I sit there is slight dull pain.
    -Also it feels like my penis has been slightly desensitized.

Should I go see a medical professional and in your opinion am I overreacting or is this not normal?

Thank you.

M

Seems like a good warning to have had, "good" as in it's not broken at least.

As for what remains concerning (the pain/ache), if I were you I'd suspend myself from PE and masturbation for at least 2 weeks... It may get better after 1 week, in which case 2 would be just good, smart measure.

Stay.Away.From.All.Pain.

Far away.

Comment

If you are uncomfortable or anxious about your PI then seek medical help.

Now that that is out of the way, based on your description I would give it a few days of rest and I bet it will go back to normal. I recently had a long clamping and edging session where I over did it as well. Afterwards I had some popped capillaries (red dots) and my penis felt fatigued. Had trouble maintaining an erection without direct stimulation during foreplay which is unusual for me. Waited a few days, things were all back to normal.
      Start: 01/2020 - BPEL - 6 1/2" EG - 5 7/8"
      Latest measurement: 05/2020 - BPEL - 6 7/8" EG - 6 1/8"

Comment

Rest and recover. No fapping or PE.
        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Working...
        X